Deranged Kristin Welker deletes her anti trump Twitter before election debate.

I don't why Trump is humoring these marxist fucks. He doesn't need it. And now they don't want to talk about Foreign Policy.... probably best not to bring up the Xiden Crime Family taking billions from the Chinese and then raping/toturing their young girls.... on video, no less. Quite distasteful.

Trump should pass.

He will beat them anyway.

I don't why Trump is humoring these marxist fucks. He doesn't need it. And now they don't want to talk about Foreign Policy.... probably best not to bring up the Xiden Crime Family taking billions from the Chinese and then raping/toturing their young girls.... on video, no less. Quite distasteful.

Trump should pass.
He should use this debate as an opportunity to expose the bullshit.

Go get her tweets. I am sure somebody has them. And have them ready.

When asked a question, read her anti-Trump diatribe, then explain how her question was given to her by the Biden Campaign.

EXPOSE THEM TO THE WORLD!!! NOW IS THE TIME!!!

Trump should pass.

I don't feel Trump should pass, if he were to pass you know the fricken libs would go nuts with "why won't he answer questions", and "what is he trying to hide". If nothing else the debate will show Americans how unfair/dirty the Democrats are.

Trump should pass.

I don't feel Trump should pass, if he were to pass you know the fricken libs would go nuts with "why won't he answer questions", and "what is he trying to hide". If nothing else the debate will show Americans how unfair/dirty the Democrats are.
He did such a terrible job in the first debate, I hope he shows up.

Trump should pass.

I see your points but the msm politburo has been reduced to "Ohhh, what flavor milkshake did you get Mr. Vice president?? <giggle, giggle!!>

I wouldn't play along with that goofy shit for another minute. Trump does NOT need to pretend Xiden is a serious candidate, on a par with him, which is what he did last time.

Trump should pass.

I see your points but the msm politburo has been reduced to "Ohhh, what flavor milkshake did you get Mr. Vice president?? <giggle, giggle!!>

I wouldn't play along with that goofy shit for another minute. Trump does NOT need to pretend Xiden is a serious candidate, on a par with him, which is what he did last time.

I'd like to think most people would like a president that can address the tough questions. Then again it sure seems many of these libs feel milkshake flavor may be a tough question.

• Banned
Trump knows the best thing he could do is allow Biden to go on a own and talk.. wait until he finishes and just say hey he didn’t answer the question. Here’s my two minutes answer the question and Joe..
I would also get a bunch of signs that read hunter raped Chinese kids lol

Forum List

Back