Deplorable Conditions, Unclear Mission; Texas. National Guard Troops Call Abbotts Rushed Border Operation A Disaster

We used to have to belly crawl up to the mess hall to pick up our tray. Actaully that was a great infantry oriented unit. But damn it was always raining and those canvas tarps always leaked.

We used to have to belly crawl up to the mess hall to pick up our tray. Actaully that was a great infantry oriented unit. But damn it was always raining and those canvas tarps always leaked.
^ Thread win.

So this makes rawstory a legit site? Lol! Rawstory is a left wing nut site, nothing has proven otherwise.

Can't do THAT

It would work

It's VERY effective. When Trump took office after 8 years of Obama prosecuting employers with a vengeance, illegal crossings were at their lowest point in 50 years. Trump immediately stopped prosecuting employers, and within two years, he was declaring a National Emergency at the South Border as crossing spiked to their highest levels in nearly 20 years. Which would coincide with the spike in illegal border crossing which happened after W took office and ended the Clinton's aggressive prosecution of employers as well.

Republicans talk about Democrats favoring "open borders" but, with Democrats prosecuting employers, there's really few people crossing the border illegally in the first place. First off, going after the employers leads to charges, fines, and companies following the labor laws. So Democrats can recoup the cost of prosecution through the fines. Prosecuting employers far more cost effective than deporting border jumpers.

Non-responsive to my inquiry, birdbrain.

How do these alleged conditions compare to the alleged conditions of other NG deployments?

Link please.

TIA

Another rude asshole FuckBoi.

Google it, you lazy little shit.

Another rude asshole FuckBoi.
You're a boi?

I thought you were a (rude asshole) chick?

Are you confused?
Google it, you lazy little shit.
Are you actually this stupid, or are you trolling?

The allegation is that this NG deployment is in disarray.

I asked for a link to demonstrate that this deployment is in any way different than any other in terms of alleged disarray.

If you truly can't grasp the significance of my request, you're too stupid to vote.

You're a boi?

I thought you were a (rude asshole) chick?

Are you confused?

Are you actually this stupid, or are you trolling?

The allegation is that this NG deployment is in disarray.

I asked for a link to demonstrate that this deployment is in any way different than any other in terms of alleged disarray.

If you truly can't grasp the significance of my request, you're too stupid to vote.
And it’s far different.

Previous deployments for natural disasters were short.

Those with longer time spans had months to get affairs in order and prepare. This had days.

All of those previous deployments had a clear goal .

This is just a political exercise. The troops are there so politicians can say that they’re there. And they know it

And it’s far different.

Those with longer time spans had months to get affairs in order and prepare. This had days.

This is just a political exercise. The troops are there so politicians can say that they’re there. And they know it

And they're not getting paid. The cons here are completely forgetting how terribly the State of Texas is treating these soldiers.

And it’s far different.

I appreciate your fleshing out your thoughts.

Both parties are criminal gangs that seek to impoverish and disempower The People, and one way to do this is with unending millions of illegal immigrants pouring in yearly.

I agree that this leads to preposterous political theater.

I appreciate your fleshing out your thoughts.

Both parties are criminal gangs that seek to impoverish and disempower The People, and one way to do this is with unending millions of illegal immigrants pouring in yearly.

I agree that this leads to preposterous political theater.

Only one party is doing that - the Republican Party is the party who refuses to raise the minimum wage, and keeps cutting taxes for the rich - leading to economic crashes and impoverishing millions of workers.

Democrats keep trying to institute programs to help all citizens - like universal health care, and Republicans fight them every step of the way.

Clinton took the Democratic Party 50 paces to the right to win election in 1992, but he still raised the minimum wage, raised taxes, and tried to pass health care reform.

Obama was completely handcuffed by the McConnell "do nothing" Senate and their refusal to pass anything that would give Obama "something to run on". So much for the good of the country. Obama did manage to get the ACA passed, and he passed some reforms of the banking and finance industry, but Trump undid those quickly, once again putting the nation on the path to yet another economic crash.

Who runs the CITY?

"Running the City" involves taking out the garbage, keeping the streets clean, the schools open, managing public transit, the police and fire services, keeping the clean water running, and the potholes filled - all under the tax base budget.

What cities can't do is influence the economy, trade, income taxes, labor law, or do much to attract businesses, except cut their taxes to relocate, and burden the local citizens with the costs. Cities have lost their business taxes due to "cratering", as shopping centres open just outside the town limits for lower taxes in the outlying municipalities.

Forum List

Back