Denver To Decriminalize Public Pooping

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Denver has enough liberal voters to want to protect illegals who defacate and urinate in public:

PortaPottyCity715.jpg

This is gross for a number of reasons.

First, the obvious: The Denver City Council has voted unanimously to decriminalize a number of offenses, including defecating in public. Also, urinating in public. Camping on public or private land without permission. Panhandling. And lying across public rights-of-way, such as sidewalks.

Democrat Mayor Michael Hancock and city officials explained the new ordinances are designed to protect immigrants — legal and the other kind — from “unintended consequences.” These consequences were fines and longer jail terms, as has been customary in most places for violating the behavioral norms of civilized American society. Our Jazz Shaw explained the puzzling initial city council vote and the media’s slanted coverage here .

The extinct ordinances set all violations of Denver’s municipal code as punishable by up to a year in jail and/or a maximum fine of $999. The new rules, which also apply to homeless, establish two classes of violations: Class I offenses with the same fine and a maximum 300 days in jail. And Class 2 offenses such as public defecation, which are deemed mere “quality of life” issues. They now carry no fine and a max 60 days in jail.

Denver might want to look up New York City’s experience with mere “quality of life” issues before Rudy Giuliani became mayor in 1994.

Mark Silverstein, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado, explains the real reason behind the changes: “Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail.”

Denver is considering declaring itself a sanctuary city in defiance of President Trump’s policies on illegal immigrants. But by redefining lawbreaking and its possible penalties, these new Denver laws accomplish much of the same without risking loss of federal funds.

For now, Denver’s sheriff does notify ICE agents if he’s holding inmates wanted for deportation, but only until they make bail or complete their sentence. Otherwise, they are set free in society.

Some places might find it acceptable for everyone to live by the established laws and remove those here illegally to begin with and who violate even simple norms of decent public behavior. But due to the soft bigotry of political correctness, assimilation to American standards is set aside as too demanding in the interests of excusing the behavior of some non-citizen illegal residents.​

It probably would take a year in jail for these folks to learn how to use a toilet- and wipe their own butts.

Meanwhile, Denver probably jails dog owners who don't pick up their dog's poop.

doggy poop bags should be required...............

Illegals should be deported if they break the law or endanger the citizens of this country.

I don't have a problem with outdoor urinals, even for women.

upload_2017-6-13_12-3-32.jpeg

elsewhere in the world they are becoming quite common place.

It probably would take a year in jail for these folks to learn how to use a toilet- and wipe their own butts.

Meanwhile, Denver probably jails dog owners who don't pick up their dog's poop.
Only a matter of time before they demand toilet paper be banned and we should shit in fields and wipe our asses with our left hands like many in 3rd world countries do.

It's easy to see why liberalfilth are so sympathetic to public shitting: liberalfilth themselves shat directly out of someone's hemmorhoidal asshole.

I wish there were some way to identify these kumbaya Liberals who have welcomed and continue to support and defend the terrorists, potential terrorists, and supporters of the terrorists who have invaded our Nation. Because when the shit hits the fan these naively ignorant submissive types should not be able to switch colors and hide in plain sight.

I wish there were some way to identify these kumbaya Liberals who have welcomed and continue to support and defend the terrorists, potential terrorists, and supporters of the terrorists who have invaded our Nation. Because when the shit hits the fan these naively ignorant submissive types should not be able to switch colors and hide in plain sight.
They're easy to find. They live in all-white neighborhoods with minivans and hybrids parked in the driveways.

Well, I think that expecting people to poop in bathroom is mean and greedy.

It's probably racist, too.

We have to keep standards as low as we can so that we don't trigger anyone.
Same here. Just saw this in another thread and can't believe it!
These racist POS at Strathclyde Uni asked that people poop in the toilets and then had to apologise for their filthy bigotry!

...The email, sent by the operations management team at the university's Technology and Innovation Centre on Thursday, raised concerns following complaints from cleaners at the state-of-the-art facility.

“Given the incidence of people pooing in bins, showers and the likes – can I please remind all TIC [Technology and Innovation Centre] occupants that the toilets have been provided for that specific purpose,” students were told.

“All bodily fluids, solids and toilet paper must be disposed of down the toilet. While I appreciate that the TIC population is multi-cultural and different countries have different practices, here in the UK the accepted practice is to use only the WC.”

The university later apologised for the email, saying that it “contained sentiments that are completely contrary to our institutional values.”

University blames foreign students for pooing in showers and dustbins

I have no words.

Denver has enough liberal voters to want to protect illegals who defacate and urinate in public:[...]
These are the sonsabitches who are contributing to the ruin of this Nation. Each of them should be identified and forced to lodge Muslim migrants in their homes, which would put a quick end to their bullshit.

Forum List

Back