Dems want to defund the military !

first it was defund the police now its defund the military ! treasonous marxist dems are now calling for the defunding of our military ! something that would greatly please their Chicom allies ! Representative Barbara Lee: ‘Defund the Pentagon Budget’

How is that different from diverting military funds to build that stupid wall?
He diverted funds from existing programs that didn't need the money. I know how the Military and Government work. They get a budget and if they don't spend it ALL and ask for more next year they will probably get less. I ran two accounts for a year in Okinawa believe me NO ONE up the chain wants you to save a dime. I got ordered to spend my money or else. On anything they did not care what.

first it was defund the police now its defund the military ! treasonous marxist dems are now calling for the defunding of our military ! something that would greatly please their Chicom allies ! Representative Barbara Lee: ‘Defund the Pentagon Budget’

The US military is an enemy to the people & should be de-funded. They attack US, facilitate & allow attacks on US to force US to fund the Military Industrial Complex. The same way police force money from citizens.
Time to stop hitting the crack pipe, KissMy! That's just stupid shit you're posting!

Surely we have a nice sturdy wall we can stand them up against......
Ah here we go,keeps out illegals and doubles as a place to shoot traitors.

View attachment 363454
Start with Bush/Cheney & everyone who signed the "PNAC"

And?
Pre 9/11 PNAC - "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force"... "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

democrats have always wanted to defund the military. They think we’re stupid for spending so much on the military. They don’t understand our military makes us what we are

He diverted funds from existing programs that didn't need the money. I know how the Military and Government work. They get a budget and if they don't spend it ALL and ask for more next year they will probably get less. I ran two accounts for a year in Okinawa believe me NO ONE up the chain wants you to save a dime. I got ordered to spend my money or else. On anything they did not care what.

You can't have it both ways. if it is oK for Trump to divert military funds, why isn't it OK for anybody else to divert military funds?

The US military is an enemy to the people & should be de-funded. They attack US, facilitate & allow attacks on US to force US to fund the Military Industrial Complex. The same way police force money from citizens.
Proof positive the left is the party of the well educated.
So the USAF anthrax attacks on those who opposed the Military Industrial Complex did not happen?

United States government paid $2.5 million to Maureen Stevens after she filed a lawsuit against the the Army infectious disease lab that created the weapons-grade anthrax letters that killed her husband Robert Stevens & five other people and sickened 17 others.

Last edited:

I would think that you would be in favor of auditing the Military budget for places that we can save a billion or two. Same goes for every budget in the Federal Government. Fiscal responsability should be done at all times. It's not Political, it's essential.

So the USAF anthrax attacks on those who opposed the Military Industrial Complex did not happen?
What does that have to do with defunding the military? How many do you think will be attacking them if we have no military? An example is happening right before your eyes in real time....

Look at what is happening in NY after removing police from the streets.

What does that have to do with defunding the military? How many do you think will be attacking them if we have no military? An example is happening right before your eyes in real time....

You sure do like that word "Defund". We ain't buying what you are selling. Defunding isn't willynilly grabbing the good stuff and running. Defunding isn't what needs to be done. But we need to audit the money and make honest assessments. Much more honest than you are capable of.

You are a typical brainwashed big government repubtard crony!

The answer is not to give them more money & power every time they attack US or refuse to protect US! You probably love their "Civil Asset Forfeiture" power theft!!!

When they screw us, Cut their pay!!! Find better, cheaper way to get-r-done!

NO MORE SPENDING!!! Cancel BIG SPENDING Repulicans!

Last edited:

You sure do like that word "Defund". We ain't buying what you are selling. Defunding isn't willynilly grabbing the good stuff and running. Defunding isn't what needs to be done. But we need to audit the money and make honest assessments. Much more honest than you are capable of.
I'm not the one selling it. Try again.

You can't have it both ways. if it is oK for Trump to divert military funds, why isn't it OK for anybody else to divert military funds?
Read the thread starter DUMBFUCK, they want to get rid of all standing Military.

Read the thread starter DUMBFUCK, they want to get rid of all standing Military.
"they"?

You are a typical brainwashed big government repubtard crony!

The answer is not to give them more money & power every time they attack US or refuse to protect US! You probably love their "Civil Asset Forfeiture" power theft!!!

When they screw us, Cut their pay!!! Find better, cheaper way to get-r-done!

NO MORE SPENDING!!! Cancel BIG SPENDING Repulicans!
Lead the way smart guy......... You found it yet?

"they"?
DEMOCRATS, do try and keep up with a thread you want to post in, Biden said on record he wanted NO STANDING ARMY and that we should HELP China.

"they"?
DEMOCRATS, do try and keep up with a thread you want to post in, Biden said on record he wanted NO STANDING ARMY and that we should HELP China.

I seem to remember us having a standing army when he was VP. You may remember we killed Bin Laden. Probably not.

If we are in a defunding mood why not consider defunding the CIA? The agency with a secret budget hasn't been on top of any important event since freaking WW2. JFK used the agency to organize, equip. feed and train an illegal invasion army while they were conducting illegal LSD experiments on American citizens. LBJ had the CIA running the Vietnam war while the generals sat on the sidelines. How did that work out? Let's not even talk about 9-11. The agency was in a tizzy over allegations that President Bush "outed" agent Valerie Plame and they couldn't even figure it out until reporter Robert Novak confessed. The recently fired CIA chief became another angry contributor to CNN rants against the President and it's likely that the CIA was involved in the attempted political coup on a U.S. President.

Forum List

Back