Dems want GOP phone and text record for 1/6 investigation

It's called a fishing expedition, let's see what we can find out about any Repub that is embarrassing. I am concerned that some woke federal judge somewhere will allow it even though there is no actual basis or grounds to support such an invasion of privacy. Bastards.
It's called knowing you cannot trust a Trumpist, and you need to verify anything and everything.

What is your party trying to hide? Are you okay with violent insurrections that attack and maim police officers, and trash the halls of Congress?

It's called knowing you cannot trust a Trumpist, and you need to verify anything and everything.

What is your party trying to hide? Are you okay with violent insurrections that attack and maim police officers, and trash the halls of Congress?
They maintain that it was just visiting day at the capitol even though a large number of people were injured. some crazy bitch got shot, and a couple of cops later took their own lives.

The Democratic chairman of the committee investigating the January 6th MAGA riot in the Capitol revealed on Monday he'll seek phone records from several hundred people, including Republican members of Congress

Wow, another crazy Left Wing conspiracy.
But the FBI has already said that there was no conspiracy.

Yes they are trying to do a thorough and proper investigation.

It will be interesting to see those phone logs.

Who in the republican party was in contact with the insurrectionists that day?

What republicans were involved with the insurrection and in what way?

Those and other questions need to be answered no matter if you like it or not.

When the democrats actually try and succeed in getting republican's holiday card list then make a big deal about nothing on that list like the republicans did with Bill Clinton, then I will think the democrats have gone too far.

We need all the text and telephone records from all the Democrats and blm leaders to get to the bottom of all the riots from last summer.

Asclepias
Where the hell have you been??

As Speaker of the House she's in charge of all the Capital Buildings. Sure would be nice to know what she knew about 1/6.

I did too once and I was on the basketball team. Fucking asshole teach was pissed at me because I wouldnt dress. :laugh:
When I was in high school there were insurrectionist African Americans on the trolleys and around the school I attended. Reality!

Forum List

Back