Dems want a Civil War

They certainly seem to be angling for one don't they. Though I must confess I am far more worried about an assassination attempt on trump before he gets into office. I really, really, hope he has a superlative security detail.

You people will get one if you prevent Trump from being President.
They can't even get people in their own party on the same page! I doubt we have much to worry about. Its just their last grasp at stopping Trump. Its not just the democrats either. Its the GOP establishment,its Soros,etc etc.

I have slammed this country every day for 25 years. Doesn't matter who is prez the american dream which dumb flag wavers bite hook line and sinker has never existed. Get over it. Dummies.

If Trump was somehow stopped from being President... there would be zero civil war. Trump supporters will just get on forums across the internet and cry about it.

A civil war would last about a week, as soon as the left runs out of food they would come crawling on their bellies asking forgiveness and that we resume shipment of food.

I have slammed this country every day for 25 years. Doesn't matter who is prez the american dream which dumb flag wavers bite hook line and sinker has never existed. Get over it. Dummies.

Funny how so many spineless bigmouths spout such nonsense ^^^^^ but never leave the United States.

If Trump was somehow stopped from being President... there would be zero civil war. Trump supporters will just get on forums across the internet and cry about it.
The Orange Clown will be prez. Clinton is finished, so you all better get over that as well.

But . . . if Trump were prevented from being inaugurated, the fascist alt and far right would do nothing . . . absolutely . . . nothing . . . other than yelling butt hurt yells.

Forum List

Back