Dems pretend to be party of youth! energy! diversity! fresh faces! yet they are led by: "Biden age & political headwinds spur talk of '24 alternative"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
leaders of the party are Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer, Durbin...all white males mostly over 80 or at least 70 (with the exception of one female: Schumer....i mean Pelosi)

leaders of the party are Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer, Durbin...all white males mostly over 80 or at least 70 (with the exception of one female: Schumer....i mean Pelosi)

Yeah, look at the three stooges, Brandon, the skank and Pelosi.

Kinda makes you proud to be part of such a vigorous and vibrant nation, eh?

• Banned
Yeah, look at the three stooges, Brandon, the skank and Pelosi.

Kinda makes you proud to be part of such a vigorous and vibrant nation, eh?
as a vigorous and vibrant young man, i look forward to the day when Madison Cawthorn is president, with VP Matt Gaetz, and Sec Of State Lauren Boebert

This is what republicans wanted.

Recent decades have seen significant declines in political participation and growing levels of political mistrust. Perhaps most disturbing, these declines have been most pronounced among young Americans. For example, according to U.S. Census data, in 1972 nearly half (49.6 percent) of 18-24 year olds voted in the presidential election. By the 1996 election, voter turnout among this group had fallen by nearly one-third, to only 32.4 percent. Many people looking at such data believe that young Americans are apathetic and disengaged from American politics.

Male, Pale and Stale...
Biden 2024.

I think it's rather catchy...:113:

Male, Pale and Stale...
Biden 2024.

I think it's rather catchy...:113:
Vs

1653943183057.jpeg

This is what republicans wanted.

Recent decades have seen significant declines in political participation and growing levels of political mistrust. Perhaps most disturbing, these declines have been most pronounced among young Americans. For example, according to U.S. Census data, in 1972 nearly half (49.6 percent) of 18-24 year olds voted in the presidential election. By the 1996 election, voter turnout among this group had fallen by nearly one-third, to only 32.4 percent. Many people looking at such data believe that young Americans are apathetic and disengaged from American politics.
Probably had nothing to do with democrat policies and double standards though. Those darn kids just up and quit paying attention.

Forum List

Back