It’s time for the Democratic Party’s geriatric leaders to relinquish power

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"Gerontocracy" Lol!

At age 79, President Biden is the oldest president in the history of the United States. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), the Speaker of the House, is 82. Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) is 83. Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) is 81. Pelosi has served in Congress since 1987; Hoyer since 1981 and Clyburn since 1993. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is 71; Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) is 81. Schumer and Durbin have both served in Congress for over 40 years.

“The world is very different now,” John F. Kennedy proclaimed in his inaugural address in 1961. “And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue.” After imploring his audience never to forget that “we are the heirs of that first revolution,” Kennedy added, “Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans.”

AOC in charge! I hafta wonder how long that party can stay viable once all the establishment types are gone. They're already losing people in significant numbers, and I see no sign of that slowing down, especially if and when the old guard steps down. Blacks and hispanics are leaving and I don't see the new leadership changing their agenda.

At age 79, President Biden is the oldest president in the history of the United States.
Wow. Biden is almost as old as JFK AND Teddy Roosevelt were PUT TOGETHER when they held office! Maybe Joe's one term ought to be counted as two?! :shok:

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), the Speaker of the House, is 82.
When someone is still working almost 20 years past the age when they could have retired and been really enjoying life, you know they are either tireless, selfless workers of the people or that job is no work at all and she is on a pure power trip, and I'm betting all that I have that it isn't the FIRST one.

I want to see Pelosi hand over that gavel.
She is the most despicable corrupt hateful person to ever be the SOTH.

It's time for the DNC mafia to be prosecuted in military tribunals and thrown out of helicopters 20 miles off the coast.

The problem is the communists have infiltrated the military at a point where most states have to force the heavily infested "blue" districts out of the union and purge leftists from the military. They're traitors, pure and simple.

"Gerontocracy" Lol!

At age 79, President Biden is the oldest president in the history of the United States. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), the Speaker of the House, is 82. Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) is 83. Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) is 81. Pelosi has served in Congress since 1987; Hoyer since 1981 and Clyburn since 1993. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is 71; Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) is 81. Schumer and Durbin have both served in Congress for over 40 years.

Add to that list Patty Murray, democrat senator from WA. She is 71 and has been in office since 1993. She needs to go as well.

It's time for the DNC mafia to be prosecuted in military tribunals and thrown out of helicopters 20 miles off the coast.

The problem is the communists have infiltrated the military at a point where most states have to force the heavily infested "blue" districts out of the union and purge leftists from the military. They're traitors, pure and simple.
What do you call all democrats standing in the ocean with water up to their necks? Pollution.
What do you call all democrats standing in the ocean with water over their heads? SOLUTION!

The Dimwinger Bench:

Commiela “Cackles” Whoris
Adumb Schifferbrains
Eric “Fartman” Swallowswell
And a cocktail waitress.

Forum List

Back