Dems look the other way

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020
at least indirectly praise violence in the summer of 2020 and at times since.

hey are big on defunding the police which increases the crime rate because criminals roam free to commit more crimes. This isn’t rocket science. And so the crime rate skyrockets. Chicago, the deadliest city in the country, kills more people per weekend than were killed in the Parkland shooting. Democrats running these high-crime cities do not seem the least bit perturbed by violent crimes. They make no effort to put repeat criminals in jail and in fact, liberal DAs refuse to bring charges against the people who are serially killing other people.

Democrat-run San Francisco and Los Angeles are suffering from huge spikes in the crime rate but the locals seem content to continue electing Democrats who clearly have a soft spot for criminals and crime.

Chuck Schumer called for violence against Supreme Court justices:

7_91_9.gif

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."
During the 2020 riots, Democrats in the media and in government actually praised rioters and arsonists and cheered them on.

Regarding same, Vice President Kamala Harris said,

"Protestors should not let up. They’re not gonna let up and they should not."
Overall, we have these other calls to violence going back to 2017. From Lauren Boebert's website:

• In 2008, President Obama said, “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.” Source
  • In June 2018, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, at a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” Source
  • 239277_5_.jpg
    In June of 2018, then Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.” Source
  • In 2017, Senator Tim Kaine said, "So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration… What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” Source
  • In August 2020, Rep. Ayanna Pressley said, “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.” Source
  • In October 2018, former Attorney General Eric Holder said, “If they go low, we kick them.” Source
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?” Source
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?” Source
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” Source
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!” Source
7_74_19.gif

The question is this. Why are Democrats so married to the use of violence to get their agenda passed, or does the question answer itself? Democrats know in their alleged hearts that the people of America do not like their agenda, but that doesn't matter because Americans are too dim to know what is good for them.

Perhaps this is the answer: BlackRock CEO and WEF globalist Larry Fink publicly stated that force should be used where there is recalcitrance:

“Behaviors are going to have to change and this is one thing we are asking companies, you have to force behaviors and at BlackRock, we are forcing behaviors,” Fink said.
This attitude is not limited to companies but like scum, it floats and covers the entire American landscape. We on the Right have got to understand that the Left has no inclination to gain our acceptance for their policies or for changing hearts and minds. They want to use force and they are using force to get acquiescence for their policies. It doesn't matter to them that we abhor their policies. They believe they are right and they want to rule. It's the age-old Lord Acton sentiment, "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

The Left have abandoned the representative form of governance and have adopted an authoritarian form of government using violence when they think it's necessary. Millions of dollars are flooding the coffers of organizations that thrive on violence. The Constitution be damned.

These people must be jettisoned if America is to remain free. We're already on a knife's edge of liberty. We don't need the Left pushing us over.

Democrats won't mind killing Americans in the streets...

They haven't so far.

Alinsky is ends justify the means.

Which has become disturbed and psychotic under the toolage of Nancy Pelosi Harry Reid Barack Obama and and and

hey are big on defunding the police which increases the crime rate because criminals roam free to commit more crimes. This isn’t rocket science. And so the crime rate skyrockets. Chicago, the deadliest city in the country, kills more people per weekend than were killed in the Parkland shooting. Democrats running these high-crime cities do not seem the least bit perturbed by violent crimes. They make no effort to put repeat criminals in jail and in fact, liberal DAs refuse to bring charges against the people who are serially killing other people.

Democrat-run San Francisco and Los Angeles are suffering from huge spikes in the crime rate but the locals seem content to continue electing Democrats who clearly have a soft spot for criminals and crime.

Chuck Schumer called for violence against Supreme Court justices:

During the 2020 riots, Democrats in the media and in government actually praised rioters and arsonists and cheered them on.

Regarding same, Vice President Kamala Harris said,

Overall, we have these other calls to violence going back to 2017. From Lauren Boebert's website:

• In 2008, President Obama said, “I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.” Source
  • In June 2018, Rep. Maxine Waters said, “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, at a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” Source
  • 239277_5_.jpg
    In June of 2018, then Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be.” Source
  • In 2017, Senator Tim Kaine said, "So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration… What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there's the momentum to be able to do this.” Source
  • In August 2020, Rep. Ayanna Pressley said, “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.” Source
  • In October 2018, former Attorney General Eric Holder said, “If they go low, we kick them.” Source
  • In June 2017, Johnny Depp said, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?” Source
  • In September 2018, Carol Cooke said, “Where is John Wilkes Boothe when you need him?” Source
  • In January 2017, Madonna said, “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.” Source
  • In August 2017, Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!” Source
7_74_19.gif

The question is this. Why are Democrats so married to the use of violence to get their agenda passed, or does the question answer itself? Democrats know in their alleged hearts that the people of America do not like their agenda, but that doesn't matter because Americans are too dim to know what is good for them.

Perhaps this is the answer: BlackRock CEO and WEF globalist Larry Fink publicly stated that force should be used where there is recalcitrance:

This attitude is not limited to companies but like scum, it floats and covers the entire American landscape. We on the Right have got to understand that the Left has no inclination to gain our acceptance for their policies or for changing hearts and minds. They want to use force and they are using force to get acquiescence for their policies. It doesn't matter to them that we abhor their policies. They believe they are right and they want to rule. It's the age-old Lord Acton sentiment, "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

The Left have abandoned the representative form of governance and have adopted an authoritarian form of government using violence when they think it's necessary. Millions of dollars are flooding the coffers of organizations that thrive on violence. The Constitution be damned.

These people must be jettisoned if America is to remain free. We're already on a knife's edge of liberty. We don't need the Left pushing us over.
No one called for violence????

Are you just trying to cover, for your side's real vio!ence....like beating the shit out of the capitol police on 1/6? Or storming a state capitol or trying to kidnap and kill a democratic governor, or mass kill people in a synagogue cuz they thought the temp!e was helping i!legal children? Etc etc etc or sending death threats to congressmen?

You, (the general you) need to take the wood plank out of your own eye, before trying to remove the sawdust spec, in someone elses imo.

And to think, all it would have taken was to listen to the complaints of the people to avoid violence but that didn't happen.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

And Republicans aren't?
I mean they support wars for cheaper oil, they also have their riots that turn deadly......

Maybe it's time for a better electoral system than one which gives people the choice between two corrupt and useless parties.

Are you just trying to cover, for your side's real vio!ence....like beating the shit out of the capitol police on 1/6? Or storming a state capitol or trying to kidnap and kill a democratic governor, or mass kill people in a synagogue cuz they thought the temp!e was helping i!legal children? Etc etc etc or sending death threats to congressmen?

You, (the general you) need to take the wood plank out of your own eye, before trying to remove the sawdust spec, in someone elses imo.

"Your side"

U r wise cfa

And why ....

Then what happened and was it and looking back was it good that no joke joe and black lives matter set on a historic effort to fuck American police Emt .....
Was George Floyd wrongfully murdered? Jury thought so.

You know nothing!

Joe was against the rioting.

Joe was against defunding the police

Do you support him now? :)

You are so full of BS you should go into the fertilizer business or fill hot air balloons. The so called kidnap story of the Mich gov was debunked long ago, it was never attempted. As for J6 the only mistake the protestors made was going inside the capital. There are still people being held without trail for simple trespassing.

And Republicans aren't?
I mean they support wars for cheaper oil, they also have their riots that turn deadly......

Maybe it's time for a better electoral system than one which gives people the choice between two corrupt and useless parties.
Both parties have shortcomings no question. But the dems in recent years have as shown in my original post have taken things even further.

Both parties have shortcomings no question. But the dems in recent years have as shown in my original post have taken things even further.

And the Republicans have taken things further too.

"shortcomings" is your way of saying "they're shit and corrupt". People just don't have real choice when voting.

Was George Floyd wrongfully murdered? Jury thought so.

You know nothing!

Joe was against the rioting.

Joe was against defunding the police

Do you support him now? :)
U r at risk just 4 replying 2 me..

Is that the way u want it ??

You are so full of BS you should go into the fertilizer business or fill hot air balloons. The so called kidnap story of the Mich gov was debunked long ago, it was never attempted. As for J6 the only mistake the protestors made was going inside the capital. There are still people being held without trail for simple trespassing.
No one was held in jail for "simply trespassing", your fake news is a disservice for you, and our Nation.

The 139 police injured by protesters, were beaten and stabbed and gassed, OUTSIDE of the capitol building, not inside. The guy going after kavanaugh had a list of who was next and it was governor Whitmer.

And why ....

Then what happened and was it and looking back was it good that no joke joe and black lives matter set on a historic effort to fuck American police Emt .....
Politicians have a problem with being obtuse and saying things they don't mean.

Forum List

Back