Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report

Yep, and even though Mewler exonerated Trump, no collusion, not obstruction, he still put in stink bombs to feed the Marxist feeding frenzy.

That's how these scumbags work.

We all knew this is how it would turn out......at least those of us that live in reality.

Of course if Mueller said Trump was as innocent as the Pope, then their new line would be how Mueller is a Republican and taking care of his own.

It might have turned out that way, but Trump counter-attacked Mueller on several occasions, and Muller (wth the power vested) wouldn't walk out of the ring a loser without throwing one last punch. He's quite aware that the Democrat strategy is to try and stretch this out until 2020. So he threw them a bone.
Mueller said, there was not enough evidence to charge Trump.
Comey said, there was not enough evidence to charge Clinton.
The opposing party in both cases did just what we would expect them to do, they went nuts, they investigated, they threatened, and claim the person was guilty of everything they could think of
Politics as usually
I think it was barr who said that about Trump... The big thing will be Mueller talking to Congress

You want that, don't you stupid? You want the Grand Inquisitor to go up there and dance like a monkey for the pleasure of Pelosi and Nadler. But tell me stupid, how are you going to keep Nunes and Jordan from asking probing questions and tearing Torquemada to shreds?

I'd love to get the scumbag in front of congress.
Oh, he is a scumbag today question mark yesterday he was a good guy LOL when Will trump and fox make up their minds?he joined the Marines and has been a great public servant whereas Trump can't remember which foot he had the bone spurs in. You people are a disgrace along with your garbage propaganda machine....
Being a marine doesn't promote you to sainthood where you can do no wrong for the rest of your life. That meme is getting quite old and shopworn.

As a "public servant," he has specializes in persecuting innocent people.

You don't give a fuck about the facts. You'll spew as much slander and libel as you can get away with. You blatantly lie, we call you on it, then you blatantly lie again.

You are utterly without integrity. You are nothing but a fucking hack. Nothing you post can be trusted, you lie without hesitation or remorse. When caught and exposed, you just trot out other lies. Only the party matters to you.

Fact.

You mad Bro? I just want credible proof. Barr is not credible. Why are you so afraid to have the facts revealed? If Trump did nothing wrong, Mueller's report will show that.

What do you want to bet that the Democrats will not concede that Trump did nothing wrong after they get the report tomorrow?

That's the problem. Not the report itself. It's how the Democrats will play politics with it.

Yep, and even though Mewler exonerated Trump, no collusion, not obstruction, he still put in stink bombs to feed the Marxist feeding frenzy.

MUELLER DIDN'T EXONERATE TRUMP.

Really you fucking liar?

So, let's see the charges levied against the president?

Prosecutors can charge or exonerate - it's ALL they can do.

So what charges did Torquemada levy? :dunno:
You don't know what you are talking about

I will be happy to take the word of a credible source. Barr is not a credible source..
See? I told you. You're already screeching HES A LIAR.

I suspect he is, but we won't know until we see the complete report.
And there is an excellent chance you will not accept the report.

The report is here. I accept what was reported, but I'm not surprised Barr characterized it.
Do you acknowledge all the Democratic hand-wringing and predictions of Trump perp walks are horseshit?

Mueller's report looks pretty bad for Trump.

You don't give a fuck about the facts. You'll spew as much slander and libel as you can get away with. You blatantly lie, we call you on it, then you blatantly lie again.

You are utterly without integrity. You are nothing but a fucking hack. Nothing you post can be trusted, you lie without hesitation or remorse. When caught and exposed, you just trot out other lies. Only the party matters to you.

Fact.

You mad Bro? I just want credible proof. Barr is not credible. Why are you so afraid to have the facts revealed? If Trump did nothing wrong, Mueller's report will show that.

What do you want to bet that the Democrats will not concede that Trump did nothing wrong after they get the report tomorrow?

That's the problem. Not the report itself. It's how the Democrats will play politics with it.

By the same token, Comey didn't exonerate Hillary.

You can't have it both ways, but you're damn sure going to try, aren't you?

I wasn't discussing Hillary. Why do you feel you need to?

We all knew this is how it would turn out......at least those of us that live in reality.

Of course if Mueller said Trump was as innocent as the Pope, then their new line would be how Mueller is a Republican and taking care of his own.

It might have turned out that way, but Trump counter-attacked Mueller on several occasions, and Muller (wth the power vested) wouldn't walk out of the ring a loser without throwing one last punch. He's quite aware that the Democrat strategy is to try and stretch this out until 2020. So he threw them a bone.
The opposing party in both cases did just what we would expect them to do, they went nuts, they investigated, they threatened, and claim the person was guilty of everything they could think of
Politics as usually
Yet, all you Trump hating turds claim Hillary was exonerated but Trump is guilty.
you boobs believe all kinds of phony scandals about Hillary Obama the FBI learner holder etc etc.everything about the clintons has been investigated multiple times and nobody's found anything worth mentioning. The trumps and the lying thieving GOP are the swamp, dumbass doops. It isn't a giant conspiracy, it's a giant propaganda machine that has turned half the country into zombies. When Hillary etcetera's crimes reach real journalists or law enforcement, give us a call, conspiracy nut jobs....
Yet, you believe in the biggest most ridiculous conspiracy theory of all time: Russian collusion.

Plenty has been found on Hillary. The only difference is that the corrupt Obama FBI obstructed justice and refused to prosecute.
Actually I don't think the Russians are stupid enough to think the trumps could help them. The trumps are totally incompetent.

Politics as usually
Yet, all you Trump hating turds claim Hillary was exonerated but Trump is guilty.
you boobs believe all kinds of phony scandals about Hillary Obama the FBI learner holder etc etc.everything about the clintons has been investigated multiple times and nobody's found anything worth mentioning. The trumps and the lying thieving GOP are the swamp, dumbass doops. It isn't a giant conspiracy, it's a giant propaganda machine that has turned half the country into zombies. When Hillary etcetera's crimes reach real journalists or law enforcement, give us a call, conspiracy nut jobs....
Yet, you believe in the biggest most ridiculous conspiracy theory of all time: Russian collusion.

Plenty has been found on Hillary. The only difference is that the corrupt Obama FBI obstructed justice and refused to prosecute.
You're as good as a traitor, super dupe...You believe an incredible amount of crap and don't believe in due process. To think our law enforcement system is a democratic conspiracy is absolute idiocy. Law enforcement is mainly straight arrow Republicans like Mueller.so when do you brainwashed functional assholes burn the reichstag and blame it on Democrats?

"Dems find voters don't care about the Mueller report "

And that’s the problem: they should.

The people alone are responsible for the bad government they get – and Trump is the worst.
58442763_2180246775346334_7621727841108885504_o.png.jpg

As the Mueller report looms, Democrats find voters would rather talk 'kitchen-table' issues

LEESBURG, Va. — House Democrats pushing for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian election interference say they are not hearing much interest on the subject from their constituents back home...…

Now that the public is realizing just how bad they've been duped into this hoax...…..they don't care anymore. The people are more interested in what really effects their own daily lives and maybe, just maybe the DC Dumocrats might get their heads out of their asses and get on with real issues instead of trying to fester the TDS pimple on their noses.

33036447fdhhb_sm.png

Thing is, it's over. The witch hunt failed.

The Communists are all "Yeah, but the FULL REPORT" but anyone with an IQ above 40 knows it says the same thing as the summary.
If Americans don't care that Trump prefers criminals for his administration then Americans deserve criminals to govern them.
Lol, we had that under obama.

Politics as usually

Actually I don't think the Russians are stupid enough to think the trumps could help them. The trumps are totally incompetent.

Yet, they whipped Hillary's ass.

The report is here. I accept what was reported, but I'm not surprised Barr characterized it.
Do you acknowledge all the Democratic hand-wringing and predictions of Trump perp walks are horseshit?

It totally exonerates Trump.

Democrats told us that Mueller was the "be all and end all" in finding Trump guilty of something, or anything. We took them at their word. So, as far as the country is concerned, it ended all. It was a gigantic fail.
We are done with you Democrats. We think you are nuts.
If you think 2016 was bad, hold on to your hats... (MAGA) that is...:eusa_dance:

Politics as usually

Yet, they whipped Hillary's ass.
Yep the Russians sure did. With help from Big mouth Republican James Comey.

Democrats told us that Mueller was the "be all and end all" in finding Trump guilty of something, or anything. We took them at their word. So, as far as the country is concerned, it ended all. It was a gigantic fail.
If you think 2016 was bad, hold on to your hats... (MAGA) that is...:eusa_dance:

To be honest, most of us knew the opposite. Democrats never concede in honor because they don't have any honor. Most of us predicted this would be going on for Trump's entire first term regardless of the Muller report outcome. In fact I'm willing to bet that if you do a search into past topics on this subject, you'll see many of us that made this prediction.

Not Barr's redacted garbage or his opinion LOL... We know you are nuts. Every respected media and the world agrees with us, all you have is garbage propaganda from ex cokehead DJs, ignoramus.

Really you fucking liar?

So, let's see the charges levied against the president?

Prosecutors can charge or exonerate - it's ALL they can do.

So what charges did Torquemada levy? :dunno:
You don't know what you are talking about

Show us the charge shithead?

I'll even help you;

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport

Now let's see the fucking charge?

All we have is Torquemada whining that Trump didn't like the slander and libel he and his filthy cadre of scumbags heaped on the president....

To be honest, most of us knew the opposite. Democrats never concede in honor because they don't have any honor. Most of us predicted this would be going on for Trump's entire first term regardless of the Muller report outcome. In fact I'm willing to bet that if you do a search into past topics on this subject, you'll see many of us that made this prediction.

We knew. It was the Democrats that put all of their eggs in the Mueller Easter basket. The Mueller fiasco amounted to giving them enough rope to hang themselves. And they did. There just twitching a bit now before they croak.

[

Really?

So you think exonerating Trump and coming up with nothing after a two year witch hunt looks bad for TRUMP? :rofl:

You can't lie your way out of this. The whole thing was a fabricated witch hunt and America knows it. 2020 is gone for you fascist fucks and your bosses know it, even if you are not permitted thoughts.

Last edited:
No, but even if you could and Americans bought just America, it would create more problems than it would solve.

I don't see how because that's the way we did it years ago. People use to have bumper stickers on their car that read BUY AMERICAN OR BYE-BYE AMERICA. Union bumper stickers were also all around, and union workers only bought products made by other union companies.
What America should be doing, as well as all nations, is buying the best products at the best price regardless of where they come from without the interference of government. When you do that manufactures are able to buy the best parts and raw materials for the products they produce. Consumers get the best products at the best price.

When we try to protect workers with trade barriers we end up hurting the workers and everyone else.

Well all businesses have to cater to the consumer. Consumers just don't care about quality anymore, they care only about price. That's why Walmart is number one and places like Sears and JC Penny's closed down many of their stores.

I prefer quality. I hate buying things that break all the time. It's one of the reasons I only buy Apple products. Their computers last for many years, while PC brands break the day you bring them home. The computer I'm on right now is over ten years old. To replace this computer would cost me over $1,700. And if I could justify spending the money, I would do it tomorrow. But again, the computer (while slow going to sites) works just fine.
And do you know why Apple products are quality products? They buy the best parts from producers all over the world and they they have most of their products assemble by Chinese manufacturing plants who are the greatest mass producers in the world and can produce high quality products if required to do so and Apple requires it.

If the iPhone and it's parts were manufactured in the US, the finish product would sell between $2000 and $3000.

Yes, but how many Apple users are there in the US? Most people choose the cheapest computers. Apple doesn't make cheap computers or phones. As you stated, higher quality of parts and engineering.

It's the same thing that happened with our automotive industry. The unions forced the auto makers to pay superior money and benefits to their employees along with a very early retirement plans. The Japanese companies didn't go that route. They put money into quality parts and engineering. The US companies then had to use cheaper parts to compete, and the Japanese auto makers took over.

I've been a Toyota owner for over ten years. I've never been happier with an automobile than I am with my Japanese car. It doesn't break down, it's dependable, and the bodies last virtually forever. That's why Toyota can over a 7year 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and US can only offer a three year 30,000 mile warranty.
I agree with you on Toyota. My family has had Toyotas for over 50 years. The fact that almost all the Toyotas sold in the US are made in the US today in it's 8 manufacturing plants, dispels the myth that Americans can't built great cars. The CEO of Toyota North America and all but 3 of the top 20 officers are American, not Japanese.

There's a book out that explains Toyota's success is due two overriding management concepts:
  • Just in Time meaning "Making only what is needed, only when it is needed, and only in the amount that is needed"
  • Autonomation meaning "Automation with a human touch"

Last edited:

We've been told that for a couple of years now.

The reality seems to be different.

By the same token, Comey didn't exonerate Hillary.

You can't have it both ways, but you're damn sure going to try, aren't you?

I wasn't discussing Hillary. Why do you feel you need to?
You don't like your hypocrisy being pointed out?

Then stop being a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back