Dems Break ANOTHER Promise

You're so right--the Republicans should have been just as viscious when the ball was in thier court--maybe the will learn next time. Someone needs to teach em how to street fight. Oh well---veto pen.

What is vicious is what Republicans are doing now that Democrats are in control of Congress. Their attack upon Nancy Pelosi and other members of Congress on the first day of Congress was uncalled for. They lost my respect and I hope that Democrats show them just how we treat those who attack another member of Congress and especially the Speaker. It's clear that Republicans intend to play hardball. How dare they call the Speaker of the House a hypocrite on her first day on the job. Well, Speaker Hypocrite should teach Member Name-caller a lesson. LMAO... See how Republicans like that....

What is vicious is what Republicans are doing now that Democrats are in control of Congress. Their attack upon Nancy Pelosi and other members of Congress on the first day of Congress was uncalled for. They lost my respect and I hope that Democrats show them just how we treat those who attack another member of Congress and especially the Speaker. It's clear that Republicans intend to play hardball. How dare they call the Speaker of the House a hypocrite on her first day on the job. Well, Speaker Hypocrite should teach Member Name-caller a lesson. LMAO... See how Republicans like that....

It's all vicscious--who are you kidding? While these two excuses-for-parties play like babies the country suffers.

It's all vicscious--who are you kidding? While these two excuses-for-parties play like babies the country suffers.

The country suffers because of people like you. It suffers because every time good people try to act in the best interest of the country and to put aside partisanship you resort to name-calling. Now take your "play like babies" comment and shove off. You want to play like a baby than I am sure there are those who are also willing to play just like you little crybaby.

The country suffers because of people like you. It suffers because every time good people try to act in the best interest of the country and to put aside partisanship you resort to name-calling. Now take your "play like babies" comment and shove off. You want to play like a baby than I am sure there are those who are also willing to play just like you little crybaby.

Where did you site someone putting aside partisanship? I would like to see that.

Where did you site someone putting aside partisanship? I would like to see that.

You can begin by watching the first session of the 110th Congress and you will clearly see who wast trying to put aside partisanship and who was resorting to partianship. There is no doubt that Republicans were intent on pissing off as many Democrats as they could with them calling Democrats liars and hypocrites. What was interesting is that the Speaker did not choose to call them to order and if necessary expel them from the House for their uncivil conduct. It shows that the Speaker and others are dedicated to bi-partianship and to restoring civility in Congress. This will upset Republicans but let them be upset. Their true colors are beginning to show.

In 10 minutes you went from this--

Well, Speaker Hypocrite should teach Member Name-caller a lesson. LMAO... See how Republicans like that....

to this

every time good people try to act in the best interest of the country and to put aside partisanship ---

which is it ?

You can begin by watching the first session of the 110th Congress and you will clearly see who wast trying to put aside partisanship and who was resorting to partianship. There is no doubt that Republicans were intent on pissing off as many Democrats as they could with them calling Democrats liars and hypocrites. What was interesting is that the Speaker did not choose to call them to order and if necessary expel them from the House for their uncivil conduct. It shows that the Speaker and others are dedicated to bi-partianship and to restoring civility in Congress. This will upset Republicans but let them be upset. Their true colors are beginning to show.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I missed that action even in c-span repeats. :cuckoo:

so when the good people try to act in the best interest of the country and call bush; hitler, a moron, a divder, uneducated, a liar, etc.... they are putting aside partisanship and not resorting to name-calling.

thanks for clearing that up .... for a minute there i was confused

so when the good people try to act in the best interest of the country and call bush; hitler, a moron, a divder, uneducated, a liar, etc.... they are putting aside partisanship and not resorting to name-calling.

thanks for clearing that up .... for a minute there i was confused

I have never called Bush any of those things. I am sick of you and I am sick of your twisted little mind games. I hope that I cleared it up for you bigot. Thanks for all the name-callling in the last post of yours that I am responding too and for bringing up something that has no bearing on the real issue. I also don't recall Speaker Pelosi calling Bush a hypocrite on the House floor like the Republicans called her a hypocrite while she politely presided over the House while they insulted her.

I have never called Bush any of those things. I am sick of you and I am sick of your twisted little mind games. I hope that I cleared it up for you bigot. Thanks for all the name-callling in the last post of yours that I am responding too and for bringing up something that has no bearing on the real issue. I also don't recall Speaker Pelosi calling Bush a hypocrite on the House floor like the Republicans called her a hypocrite while she politely presided over the House while they insulted her.

Democrats play nicer than Republicans ? Is that what you're trying to prove here.

don't play then .... hypocrite

Democrats play nicer than Republicans ? Is that what you're trying to prove here.

I am trying to prove nothing but you are surely proving you are a jerk by your last comment which I find very offensive. What is clear is the difference in tone of this Congress and the last Congress and that Republicans are the only ones who are currently resorting to partisanship in the House and Senate. On the other hand its clear that Democrats in both chambers based on what I have personally seen during session are behaving in a much better way than are Republicans who are resorting to insults and name-calling and not even having the decency to wait until the second day of the session.

I am trying to prove nothing but you are surely proving you are a jerk by your last comment which I find very offensive. What is clear is the difference in tone of this Congress and the last Congress and that Republicans are the only ones who are currently resorting to partisanship in the House and Senate. On the other hand its clear that Democrats in both chambers based on what I have personally seen during session are behaving in a much better way than are Republicans who are resorting to insults and name-calling and not even having the decency to wait until the second day of the session.

Ahhhhh so the Dems POLITELY told the Republicans they couldn't play with them for the "first 100 hours". I get it now.

Forum List

Back