Dems boycott and declare economic war on a US state not China !

i guess the communist left is ok with genocide [Uighers]and a virus released that killed millions across the world . bur are not ok with a state controlling its own voting process . i wonder which state the left will attack next ? treason !

Treason ! thats right ! the treasonous left has declared economic war ! but its not China they are attacking it the State of Georgia ! Crenshaw, Rubio slam Biden, MLB over Georgia boycott, ask if China will be next

Attacking China doesn't help them in their propaganda war against the fellow Americans they call deplorable. They make excuses for everyone in the world... except for their fellow Americans who they despise. It's an odd thing about human nature... it's often so much easier to hate your own when in competition.

Treason ! thats right ! the treasonous left has declared economic war ! but its not China they are attacking it the State of Georgia ! Crenshaw, Rubio slam Biden, MLB over Georgia boycott, ask if China will be next
2a1tn5v4i1r61.jpg

Then State of GA declared war on it's people. And any war does have costs.
If requiring voter ID is war, then a lot of countries are having a war against their own people -- most of Europe, in fact.

Read the whole thing. If it were just Voter ID, I might support it. But it's a lot more than that.

Then State of GA declared war on it's people. And any war does have costs.
If requiring voter ID is war, then a lot of countries are having a war against their own people -- most of Europe, in fact.

Read the whole thing. If it were just Voter ID, I might support it. But it's a lot more than that.
To be fair, I don't agree with all of it either, but I don't think it's worthy of a boycott.

2a1tn5v4i1r61.jpg
We see which side has more power though. Corporations can cancel you, but Huckabee followers can only send you mean tweets.
Coca cola is the funniest
Racist bastards have killed more black americans than anyone in our society with contributing to type 2 diabetes.

2a1tn5v4i1r61.jpg
We see which side has more power though. Corporations can cancel you, but Huckabee followers can only send you mean tweets.
Coca cola is the funniest
Racist bastards have killed more black americans than anyone in our society with contributing to type 2 diabetes.
Started by a Confederate veteran as well....

Forum List

Back