Dems are concerned and worried about IG report: Former DOJ official

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Dems are concerned and worried about IG report: Former DOJ official
Former DOJ official Tom Dupree on IG report on alleged misconduct of FBI.

ME: Barr had better prosecute

Y'r darn tootin' they are worried!

Look at all the articles coming out saying it'll be a nothing burger. The filth is petrified!

And it's not even the real big deal...the Durham report is!

• Banned

Look at all the articles coming out saying it'll be a nothing burger. The filth is petrified!

Good point. the articles coming out saying it'll be a nothing burger means its a SOMETHING burger

Thats weird, all I'm seeing is folks talking about how it's a big disappointment.

I'm concerned about the President dragging his feet and wearing special shoes. Anyway America can get some insight on that?

Good point. the articles coming out saying it'll be a nothing burger means its a SOMETHING burger

That is correct. Those links are from people notified that they are in the report in a negative way. Some of those
folks have criminal referrals against them.

Horowitz sets the stage, but Horowitz could only interview those that would allow him to interview them from the
same departments. I'll guarantee you, that Barr and Durham already know that the CIA out-sourced intelligence
gathering to foreign countries.

• Banned
That is correct. Those links are from people notified that they are in the report in a negative way. Some of those folks have criminal referrals against them.

Horowitz sets the stage, but Horowitz could only interview those that would allow him to interview them from the
same departments. I'll guarantee you, that Barr and Durham already know that the CIA out-sourced intelligence
gathering to foreign countries.

I just hope Barr takes action.

Forum List

Back