Dems actually love walls and high security - around their own homes

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Security is important. We all want to keep our family safe. So, it's up to each of us to make sure our homes are as safe as possible.

However, it is the duty of government to keep the country safe. And walls work, especially when we also have border guards.

Pelosi, Obamas, Soros, Clintons, etc. all have the best security to ensure no one gets near them. Sadly, because of our porous borders, criminals, rapists and human traffickers from other countries can easily get to the rest of us. Yes, we have criminals of our own, which is all the more reason not to import more of them.

A new YouTube series will focus on the walls that Dems have built around their own homes, despite them claiming they don't work and are immoral.

"Soros, unsurprisingly, has a massive, approximately ten-foot-tall wall that wraps around his 11,500 square feet property in Southampton on the east end of Long Island.

The concrete wall features cameras and guards at the entrance and runs so long that it wraps around a block, extending all the way into a nearby beach.

“That is a proper medieval compound,” he said, likely in reference to President Trump’s recent rebuke of his critics who say that border walls are “medieval.”

“George Soros’s own personal great wall,” Johnson said, adding that the sight of the wall “would make Donald Trump dream at night.”

Here is the view of the property and the wall that surrounds it, clearly picked up by Google's satellites."

Screen%20Shot%202019-01-14%20at%201.18.01%20PM.png

"Johnson also did a video on the wall surrounding former President Obama’s home in Washington, D.C., in the beginning of January, though it wasn’t part of the series. Ironically, Johnson couldn’t get close enough to see the wall surrounding the Obamas’ property, as there were several other walls and security measures preventing him from anywhere closer than 1,000 feet."

‘Walls Across America’: New Series Spotlights Dems Who Live in Homes Enforced by Massive Walls

Did the president or his admin present a plan to congress on what they need and where? 700 miles of wall/fence was built or repaired the past 10 years.... border patrol was more than doubled....

Give Congress a detailed PLAN with estimated costs of what the president wants and why.... like EVERYONE ELSE that requests money from Congress

Walls seem to be okay for the elites but the rest of have to put up will illegals because there is no wall.

Sound fair??

Didn't think so.

Give Congress a detailed PLAN with estimated costs of what the president wants and why.... like EVERYONE ELSE that requests money from Congress

That sounds like just a move to delaying the idea of securing the border. Do you really think the bureaucrats affected by the partial government shutdown should wait that long?

Show me an American who has thousands of acres of property and builds a wall around it.

That is the equivalent of walling in a country

That sounds like just a move to delaying the idea of securing the border. Do you really think the bureaucrats affected by the partial government shutdown should wait that long?

Why is there not already a detailed plan?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Chuck and Nancy have been partying this week down in Puerto Rico, instead of working.

Walls seem to be okay for the elites but the rest of have to put up will illegals because there is no wall.

Sound fair??

Didn't think so.

You are just as free to build a wall around your house as these people were.

Sure but I'm not elitist enough to build one.

I'd rather see the wall built on our Southern border so illegals can't get in.

I have a six foot stockade fence around my back yard

I built it to keep my dog in, not to keep Mexicans out

Chuck and Nancy have been partying this week down in Puerto Rico, instead of working.
If they stayed home, would Crooked Donnie have opened the government?

If the Congress went to work and passed an acceptable budget, sure. But Congress isn't going to come up with a budget if they are partying in Puerto Rico.

And if they had an airport (or 200-300 like we do) in their back yard that would allow anyone who can buy a ticket to enter their compound, I’d call the Democrats with walls around their homes pretty stupid for thinking a wall will keep people out.

The equivalence that is trying to be drawn is moronic.

If the Congress went to work and passed an acceptable budget, sure. But Congress isn't going to come up with a budget if they are partying in Puerto Rico.
They have......it didn’t include wall funding

While we are talking about Puerto Rico

Trumps plan now is to build a wall and make Puerto Rico pay for it

Sorry, Puerto Rico but you knew Trump would never provide hurricane recovery

And President Trump has made it clear, the budget isn't acceptable to him if it doesn't include the Wall they voted for in the past.

If Chuck and Nancy don't want to present a budget that President Trump will sign, their only other alternative is to pass one that they can override with a 2/3 majority in both houses.

They aren't doing that either.

Chuck and Nancy need to become BIPARTISAN and WORK WITH the GOP, either in Congress or the WH

It is not their job to come up with a detailed plan for border security, that is the job of the Executive Branch.

You would do well to learn how your government works

And President Trump has made it clear, the budget isn't acceptable to him if it doesn't include the Wall they voted for in the past.

If Chuck and Nancy don't want to present a budget that President Trump will sign, their only other alternative is to pass one that they can override with a 2/3 majority in both houses.

They aren't doing that either.

Chuck and Nancy need to become BIPARTISAN and WORK WITH the GOP, either in Congress or the WH

The People have spoken
They elected a Congress that doesn’t want a wall

Trump had two years with Republicans calling the shots and barely raised the issue.

Republicans have poisoned the well of bipartisanship
Don’t count on Democratic support for your senseless campaign rants

Forum List

Back