Demonicrats now saying Gabbard in "collusion" with Russia

How much money has Gabbard received from Putin? She should not be allowed to see any classified information. She is an opportunist - so I can easily imagine her selling out to Putin for personal gain.

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

"Hillary Clinton said that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is being groomed by Moscow to run as a third-party spoiler candidate in 2020 to help President Trump win reelection.

The former secretary of state pushed the theory on Campaign HQ podcast hosted by David Plouffe, President Barack Obama’s campaign manager in 2008."

they're gonna flog the ashes of the dust of that horse.

Nope, she didn't say that. VET your sources.

We already did this.

How much money has Gabbard received from Putin? She should not be allowed to see any classified information. She is an opportunist - so I can easily imagine her selling out to Putin for personal gain.
That’s absurd.

Gabbard in league with the Russians?? LMAO

Wow. Talk about ridiculous. The woman is a US Army vet. She doesn't kiss asses nor does she kiss the ring.

If the Dems are pushing this shit then it just shows how idiotic they are.

What a bunch of loons.

They're not. The OP made that up. His own link doesn't say that.

So, calming down was not an option, eh? Isn't a spluttering apoplexy of that duration a health risk - at your age?

Hillary didn't even mention Gabbard. She cannot, therefore, have called her a "Russian asset". Goes without saying, she did not. That's merely what your propaganda handlers shoved down your throat, and that's what you are regurgitating here.

Again, you memorized the rightarded talking point well. Want another pat on the head?

Gabbard has been accused by Dems of wanting to go independent, so yes she meant her without using her name.

She's not one of them so they think she might run as an independent after the primary. Even though she has said she's not.
She fought to get on that 4th debate.That's how biased they are.
Like no one but their far left radical ideology is allowed to run for the Democratic party.

You know, Peach, read my posting as often as necessary to understand why the discombobulated nonsense you've been scribbling doesn't address my point.

Just in short, Hillary still didn't call Gabbard a "Russian asset". No way, no how.

That low-polling candidates have no guarantee of participation in the debates isn't proof of bias. Just a result of low poll numbers - if you can't mount a viable campaign, you're out, and some were out. And that's still not "bias".

Arguably, in terms of war and peace, Gabbard runs slightly to the left of the field. There is no one in the field who would remotely qualify as "far left radical".

In short, it's hard to see how you could be more wrong. Was that deliberate?
Hillary’s spokesperson indicated Cankles was referring to Tulsi. NBC reported this and I posted it earlier in this thread.

Wow. Talk about ridiculous. The woman is a US Army vet. She doesn't kiss asses nor does she kiss the ring.

What a bunch of loons.

Hillary IS!!!

What a bunch of loons.

Hillary IS!!!

We all "are". That's how "existence" works.

You Democrats should take it as God-spell too, just as you always do.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

You might want to actually watch the video and listen to the podcast source in your own link. The characterization was attributed (by Gabbard) to commentators in the New York Times and CNN, not to Clinton.

As for what Clinton actually said, again from your own link:

"They're also gonna do third party again. I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be their third party candidate.... they KNOW they can't win without a third party candidate"​

That's at 35:36. "They" refers to external propagandists playing the distraction game after noting that Rump could not win a majority of the vote in Wisconsin, Michigan (Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida etc) and would therefore be concentrating on shunting votes that Rump would not get anyway off to third party candidates. It's about Russian-Rumpian collusion. She doesn't even mention Gabbard's name.

She also says earlier:
"Part of what we have to do is alert the campaigns and try to protect them... try to raise the alarm about the breaches of our election system, try to stand up against the misinformation, weaponization of information, propaganda".​

You didn't bother to vet your own pseudo-article, did you. NOWHERE does she say or imply that Gabbard (or anybody else) is in "collusion with Russia". PROVE ME WRONG.

Oh and one more thing --- "Hillary Clinton" -- the singular -- is not "Democrats" the plural.

""They're also gonna do third party again. I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be their third party candidate.... they KNOW they can't win without a third party candidate""

Which Dem is she talking about?

Not named and not important. The ACTOR in that description is the outside propagandist machine, specifically the Russian one. When it says "THEY're also gonna do third party again" and "they KNOW they can't win without a 3P candidate" ---- that's who "they" refers to.

I already gave y'all the time stamp. GO LISTEN TO IT.

If Tulsi wants to run as an independent, the first thing she needs to do is abandon her plan to implement Medicare for All.

If Tulsi wants to run as an independent, the first thing she needs to do is abandon her plan to implement Medicare for All.

Once AGAIN ---- ***NOWHERE*** did Gabbard say or imply she wants to run as an independent. She specifically said the opposite.

The entire passage was about disinformation being foisted into the campaign discussion, by Russian/Rumpian or other outside sources interested in sabotaging the election. And the OP gave us a demonstration by doing exactly that, attributing shit nobody claimed to an entire body. Make him prove it..

He can't do it.

Last edited:
Actually I thought Trump missed the boat when he did not replace John Bolton with Tulsi,

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

You might want to actually watch the video and listen to the podcast source in your own link. The characterization was attributed (by Gabbard) to commentators in the New York Times and CNN, not to Clinton.

"They're also gonna do third party again. I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be their third party candidate.... they KNOW they can't win without a third party candidate"​

That's at 35:36. "They" refers to external propagandists playing the distraction game after noting that Rump could not win a majority of the vote in Wisconsin, Michigan (Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida etc) and would therefore be concentrating on shunting votes that Rump would not get anyway off to third party candidates. It's about Russian-Rumpian collusion. She doesn't even mention Gabbard's name.

She also says earlier:
"Part of what we have to do is alert the campaigns and try to protect them... try to raise the alarm about the breaches of our election system, try to stand up against the misinformation, weaponization of information, propaganda".​

You didn't bother to vet your own pseudo-article, did you. NOWHERE does she say or imply that Gabbard (or anybody else) is in "collusion with Russia". PROVE ME WRONG.

Oh and one more thing --- "Hillary Clinton" -- the singular -- is not "Democrats" the plural.
Be VERY specific and NOW name all the "She's" in the democratic campaign.

How did Robert Mueller miss Gabbard's collusion with Russia? $40 million in investigations and this was overlooked. I didn't see her mentioned in the report at all? Schiff may need to call him back in for additional testimony.

She also says earlier:

Be very specific and point out where I quoted the word "she".

I actually don't know who-all is running for that party's nomination. Doesn't matter anyway --- the comment is about what the Rump campaign strategy will be, not about what some candidate is going to do.

Holy SHIT you're fucking dense.

She also says earlier:

Dumb ass read what Hillary SAID and you quoted. God you people are stupid.

She also says earlier:

Dumb ass read what Hillary SAID and you quoted. God you people are stupid.
Dude relax.

You warmongers are really up tight.

Once AGAIN ---- ***NOWHERE*** did Gabbard say or imply she wants to run as an independent. She specifically said the opposite.
The entire passage was about disinformation being foisted into the campaign discussion, by Russian/Rumpian or other outside sources interested in sabotaging the election. And the OP gave us a demonstration by doing exactly that, attributing shit nobody claimed to an entire body. Make him prove it..
He can't do it.
Part of the topic included Tulsi running as an independent. I was merely pointing out she is still a liberal who supports socialized medicine.

It is time for Clinton to jump into the race and take her spot as the front runner. This is all just sour grapes over her loss in 2016. She is definitely going to run and will win the nomination easily. Then we can get to the main event.

He can't do it.
Part of the topic included Tulsi running as an independent. I was merely pointing out she is still a liberal who supports socialized medicine.

NO PART of the topic "included Tulsi running as an independent". Somebody here may have made that up. She said nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back