democrats will keep trying to grab guns...they never, ever stop....

So the asshat fake indian will ban all guns without smart gun technology when they get the chance......

Fanciful Smart Gun Bill Seeks To Make Law Out Of Wishful Thinking The Daily Caller

In brief, the bill would federally fund development of so-called “personalized handguns” and prohibit the manufacture of any other type of handgun five years after the bill’s enactment date. Not only would the technology have to recognize “lawful owners” and others who they authorize to use their handguns, it would have to be able further to distinguish who is “authorized, under the law of the State where the firearm is being used, to own, carry, or use a firearm in the State.”

Yes....try to tell me again that these asshats don't want to ban guns.......

Read more: Fanciful Smart Gun Bill Seeks To Make Law Out Of Wishful Thinking The Daily Caller

Where did you get the part about the gun having to be able to determining who is "authorized under the law of the State where the firearm is being used, to own, carry, or use a firearm in the State.” That part sounds like something you just pulled out of our ass.

Democrats are pushing two new tactics to hurt law abiding gun owners...mandatory insurance for guns, and forcing smart technology....or dumb technology on all new guns and retrofitting all old guns.....

And of course neither one will stop any time with guns....y

You are too dumb to post a link.

Why don't you just quit posting here now. It's not going to be fun for you.

First...the ban....

SEC. 202. PROHIBITION ON MANUFACTURING AND DIS- TRIBUTION OF HANDGUNS THAT ARE NOT

PERSONALIZED HANDGUNS.

(a) PROHIBITION.— (1) MANUFACTURING.—Beginning on the date

that is 5 years after the date of enactment of this Act, no person may manufacture in the United States a handgun that is not a personalized hand- gun.

(2) DISTRIBUTION IN COMMERCE.—Beginning on the date that is 10 years after the date of enact- ment of this Act, no person may distribute in com- merce any handgun that is not a personalized hand- gun or a retrofitted personalized handgun.

And the goal here....they will require the orginal manufacturer to retrofit their guns with stupid technology....for free.........all of their guns that owners will now need to retrofit...for free......

9 (d) COST OF RETROFITTING.— 10 (1) COST BORNE BY MANUFACTURERS.—Upon 11 the request of the owner of a handgun that was
12 manufactured in the United States and that is not
13 a personalized handgun or retrofitted personalized
14 handgun, the manufacturer of the handgun—
15 (A) shall—
16 (i) retrofit the handgun so that the
17 handgun is a retrofitted personalized hand-
18 gun; and
19 (ii) return the handgun to the owner
20 within a reasonable period of time; and 21 (B) may not request compensation for the 22 retrofit from the owner.

So the asshat fake indian will ban all guns without smart gun technology when they get the chance......

Fanciful Smart Gun Bill Seeks To Make Law Out Of Wishful Thinking The Daily Caller

In brief, the bill would federally fund development of so-called “personalized handguns” and prohibit the manufacture of any other type of handgun five years after the bill’s enactment date. Not only would the technology have to recognize “lawful owners” and others who they authorize to use their handguns, it would have to be able further to distinguish who is “authorized, under the law of the State where the firearm is being used, to own, carry, or use a firearm in the State.”

Yes....try to tell me again that these asshats don't want to ban guns.......

Read more: Fanciful Smart Gun Bill Seeks To Make Law Out Of Wishful Thinking The Daily Caller

Where did you get the part about the gun having to be able to determining who is "authorized under the law of the State where the firearm is being used, to own, carry, or use a firearm in the State.” That part sounds like something you just pulled out of our ass.

Moron....

‘‘(10) AUTHORIZED USER.—The term ‘author- ized user’, with respect to a firearm, means—

‘‘(A) the lawful owner of the firearm; and ‘

‘(B) any individual who is—

‘‘(i) authorized by the lawful owner of the firearm to use the firearm; and

‘‘(ii) authorized, under the law of the State where the firearm is being used, to own, carry, or use a firearm in the State.

And here they allegedly use numbers from the CDC for 2011...why 2011....because that gives them higher numbers because the accidental gun death rate has been going down, not up...and if the accidental gun death rate is going down without government bans on non "stupid" technology weapons there is no need for the government mandates....because in 2013 the accidental gun death rate was only 505 people...

(4) In 2011, according to the Centers for Dis- ease Control, there were 851 accidental firearm deaths.

(5) In 2010, according to the Centers for Dis- ease Control, 62 people under the age of 15 were killed accidentally with firearms.

And again....in a country of over 320 million people....with over 320 million guns in private hands and 90 million homes with guns in them and over 11.1 actually carrying guns for self defense....how many children were killed in accidental gun deaths in the entire country of over 320 million people...

And for 62 children and 851 ( The actual number for 2011 from the CDC table 10 final statistics for accidental death....591 ) accidents...they want to ban all other guns...making them harder to afford, harder to use, and more prone to fail on the law abiding user.......and criminals will simply get around whatever "Stupid" technology the gun grabbers mandate.....the people who won't get around that technology, the peaceful, law abiding citizens who aren't going to misuse their guns in the first place...

Last edited:
And they lied.........they said the accidental death rate for 2011...notice how far back they went....for guns was 851....

The actual rate from the CDC table 10 in 2011......591

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_03.pdf

The fucking gun grabbers can't even tell the truth when people will check government documents........

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

guns, drowning and poisoning....

If you cared about people....you would push to ban the following...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

Last edited:
"democrats will keep trying to grab guns...they never, ever stop...."

And you and most others on the right will continue to contrive and attempt to propagate these ridiculous lies.

Fuck head.....if they ever get the political muscle to pass this technology law they will ban all non "Smart" technology guns....banning all guns not built to malfunction...........you are a fucking moron.....this is the 2015 trigger safety act from the fake indian......moron....

You want a gun....fine. Take responsibility for it. Ya fucking losers.

Insurance makes perfect sense.

My car has a push-button ignition and a no-key entry. All I have to do is have the key fob on my person and the door opens at the touch of a finger.

That technology would be great for guns.

Most of the "democrats" here own firearms, assholes.

Not only do I question your intelligence when you post, but now I question your sanity......the democrats in charge of you borg drones plan on banning guns at the first opportunity wether moron borg drones like you care or not........

My car has a push-button ignition and a no-key entry. All I have to do is have the key fob on my person and the door opens at the touch of a finger.

Not only do I question your intelligence when you post, but now I question your sanity......the democrats in charge of you borg drones plan on banning guns at the first opportunity wether moron borg drones like you care or not........

No they don't. You have allowed yourself to be frightened into a crazed state.

No...I understand truth and reality.....and I have studied these statist thugs for a long time..........

Democrats are pushing two new tactics to hurt law abiding gun owners...mandatory insurance for guns, and forcing smart technology....or dumb technology on all new guns and retrofitting all old guns.....

You truly are an idiot.

Cite the court cases where either proposal was ruled to be 'un-Constitutional.'

Cite the provisions of either proposal that requires gun owners to surrender their firearms to government officials absent due process and just compensation.

Without proof of the above your post is a lie and you're a liar, which comes as no surprise.

You truly are an idiot.

Cite the provisions of either proposal that requires gun owners to surrender their firearms to government officials absent due process and just compensation.

Without proof of the above your post is a lie and you're a liar, which comes as no surprise.

Fuck you moron.....

No...I understand truth and reality.....and I have studied these statist thugs for a long time..........

Do you have your guns?

Nonsense, you're completely divorced from truth and reality – you live in a fantasy world of delusion and paranoia; your incoherent ramblings devoid of facts, evidence, and merit.

You're a ridiculous partisan hack, you've contrived these moronic lies about 'liberals' and guns, about 'banning' guns and 'confiscating' guns completely ignorant of the fact neither can be accomplished in the context of Second and Fifth Amendment jurisprudence.

Again, your ignorance, stupidity, and unwarranted partisan hate do more to undermine and jeopardize the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any of your mythical 'gun grabbers.'

You truly are an idiot.

Fuck you moron.....
That's not 'proof' the proposals require gun owners to surrender their firearms to government officials absent due process and just compensation.

Your thread premise fails and you remain a pathetic liar until you provide that proof.

Forum List

Back