Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will state opinion in post

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Might as well get used to it, this is the new normal. Dems and their sheep-like base are addicted to "investigations" and will insist on them for every Republican president from now on.

Two years wasn't enough to GET TRUMP! So House is going at getting Trump another way.

Schiff: Dems 'absolutely' will take DOJ to court over Mueller report if necessary
“Democrats to Sue DOJ, Subpoena Meuller [sic], AND Will Pin New Investigation on Trump”

Wrong – this is a lie.

As long as Justice is honest with the American people, and recognizes the people’s right to know what their government is doing, none of this will occur.

If, however, Trump attempts to hide the truth of his corruption and incompetence from the American people, then it would be perfectly appropriate to compel Justice to reveal the truth and subpoena Mueller to testify.

It would also be perfectly appropriate to investigate Trump further should the evidence warrant, particularly if Trump attempts to conceal the findings of the Mueller report.

I voted now.

Enough is enough NOW!!!!!!!!!!
I do agree, skye. But the Democrats have every appearance of doing all the harassment to this Executive Branch as it can:

Martha McCallum's rundown on this threat to waste more taxpayer money: Schiff: Dems 'absolutely' will take DOJ to court over Mueller report if necessary

Schiff announces investigation into President Trump 'beyond Russia'
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff looks to expand scope of Russia probe; Fox News contributor Trey Gowdy reacts.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff insisted Sunday he's willing to take the Justice Department to court over Special Counsel Robert Mueller's forthcoming final report on the Russia investigation, which sources tell Fox News is wrapping up.

The DOJ's inspector general sharply criticized former FBI Director James Comey for publicly outlining the bureau's case against then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in 2016 without finding criminal wrongdoing worthy of prosecution. Against that backdrop, it appeared unlikely the DOJ would be eager to release any findings by Mueller of noncriminal misconduct -- but Schiff, D-Calif., suggested he has several tools to take matters into his own hands.

"We will obviously subpoena the report," Schiff told George Stephanopoulos on ABC News' "This Week." "We will bring Bob Mueller in to testify before Congress; we will take it to court if necessary. And in the end, I think the department understands they're going to have to make this public."

It was not clear whether the Justice Department would be obligated legally to respond to such a subpoena, or whether courts -- which typically steer clear of legal and political disputes between branches of the federal government -- would force the DOJ to turn over the document.

"We need to get the facts out there, get this behind us in a way that people thought that anybody that should have been talked to was talked to any question that should have been asked, was asked," Roy Blunt, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday.

But asked if he thought there could be a subpoena, Blunt, R-Mo., said, "I don't know that you can."

Still, Schiff criticized newly confirmed Attorney General William Barr for evidencing what he called a "bias" against the Mueller probe, which Barr now oversees, and Schiff said transparency is the only realistic solution.

Barr disclosed last month that he'd discussed Mueller's Russia probe with Vice President Mike Pence, although he insisted he neither provided legal advice to the White House nor received any confidential information from Pence.

WHAT DID BARR TELL PENCE ABOUT THE MUELLER PROBE?

Barr, in testimony during his confirmation hearings, also defended the unsolicited memorandum he sent to the Justice Department last year that was critical of the Russia probe, explaining that it was narrow in scope and based on potentially incomplete information.

"If he were to try to withhold, try to bury any part of this report, that will be his legacy," Schiff said Sunday. "And, it will be a tarnished legacy. So I think there will be immense pressure not only on the department but on the attorney general to be forthcoming."​

I voted now.

Enough is enough NOW!!!!!!!!!!
I do agree, skye. But the Democrats have every appearance of doing all the harassment to this Executive Branch as it can:

Martha McCallum's rundown on this threat to waste more taxpayer money: Schiff: Dems 'absolutely' will take DOJ to court over Mueller report if necessary

Schiff announces investigation into President Trump 'beyond Russia'
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff looks to expand scope of Russia probe; Fox News contributor Trey Gowdy reacts.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff insisted Sunday he's willing to take the Justice Department to court over Special Counsel Robert Mueller's forthcoming final report on the Russia investigation, which sources tell Fox News is wrapping up.

The DOJ's inspector general sharply criticized former FBI Director James Comey for publicly outlining the bureau's case against then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in 2016 without finding criminal wrongdoing worthy of prosecution. Against that backdrop, it appeared unlikely the DOJ would be eager to release any findings by Mueller of noncriminal misconduct -- but Schiff, D-Calif., suggested he has several tools to take matters into his own hands.

"We will obviously subpoena the report," Schiff told George Stephanopoulos on ABC News' "This Week." "We will bring Bob Mueller in to testify before Congress; we will take it to court if necessary. And in the end, I think the department understands they're going to have to make this public."

It was not clear whether the Justice Department would be obligated legally to respond to such a subpoena, or whether courts -- which typically steer clear of legal and political disputes between branches of the federal government -- would force the DOJ to turn over the document.

"We need to get the facts out there, get this behind us in a way that people thought that anybody that should have been talked to was talked to any question that should have been asked, was asked," Roy Blunt, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said on CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday.

But asked if he thought there could be a subpoena, Blunt, R-Mo., said, "I don't know that you can."

Still, Schiff criticized newly confirmed Attorney General William Barr for evidencing what he called a "bias" against the Mueller probe, which Barr now oversees, and Schiff said transparency is the only realistic solution.

Barr disclosed last month that he'd discussed Mueller's Russia probe with Vice President Mike Pence, although he insisted he neither provided legal advice to the White House nor received any confidential information from Pence.

WHAT DID BARR TELL PENCE ABOUT THE MUELLER PROBE?

Barr, in testimony during his confirmation hearings, also defended the unsolicited memorandum he sent to the Justice Department last year that was critical of the Russia probe, explaining that it was narrow in scope and based on potentially incomplete information.

"If he were to try to withhold, try to bury any part of this report, that will be his legacy," Schiff said Sunday. "And, it will be a tarnished legacy. So I think there will be immense pressure not only on the department but on the attorney general to be forthcoming."​

Frankly, I doubt if Barr give a rat's ass what Schiff thinks about anything. He may well be investigating him shortly.

Two years wasn't enough to GET TRUMP! So House is going at getting Trump another way.

Schiff: Dems 'absolutely' will take DOJ to court over Mueller report if necessary
“Democrats to Sue DOJ, Subpoena Meuller [sic], AND Will Pin New Investigation on Trump”

Wrong – this is a lie.

As long as Justice is honest with the American people, and recognizes the people’s right to know what their government is doing, none of this will occur.

If, however, Trump attempts to hide the truth of his corruption and incompetence from the American people, then it would be perfectly appropriate to compel Justice to reveal the truth and subpoena Mueller to testify.

It would also be perfectly appropriate to investigate Trump further should the evidence warrant, particularly if Trump attempts to conceal the findings of the Mueller report.
The threat is there, Mr. Jones. That is not a lie. Do you live in outerspace wearing a bucket over your head and plugs in your ears? Or are you just a hack whose goals have not been met due to a false inquisition your Democrat Party instituted against President Trump because they are jealous of his power and thought they had fooled the American people with all their riff-raff lies, innuendoes, sneaking around playing dirty political tricks, and scaring their favorite targets--elderly people and people who read DNC-controlled newspaper media not to mention the majority of TV stations that proffer their lies, obfuscations, not to mention omissions.

It's getting funny to watch you calling whistle blowers on DNC outrages liars. just because you're annoyed when the truth comes out.

The threat is there, Mr. Jones. That is not a lie. Do you live in outerspace wearing a bucket over your head and plugs in your ears? Or are you just a hack whose goals have not been met due to a false inquisition your Democrat Party instituted against President Trump because they are jealous of his power and thought they had fooled the American people with all their riff-raff lies, innuendoes, sneaking around playing dirty political tricks, and scaring their favorite targets--elderly people and people who read DNC-controlled newspaper media not to mention the majority of TV stations that proffer their lies, obfuscations, not to mention omissions.

It's getting funny to watch you calling whistle blowers on DNC outrages liars. just because you're annoyed when the truth comes out.
C_Foghorn_Leghorn doesn't converse, darlin'....He just does drive-bys and carries on as though his posts are the last word on any topic.....Hence, my recurring meme. :D

Schiff is the idiot who got played by a comedian who said he was a Russian with naked pictures of Trump.

He is a straight up imbecile.

Schiff thought he was colluding with Russia to bring down Trump.

It was "enough" when they started it in Summer 2016 based on killaries phony purchased horsecrap from overseas.

The destruction of Manaforts life is the most interesting twist. Life Sentences? Trial after trial? No bail? Millions in fines? For what again? The same thing politicians like C. Rangel have done every day for decades? Amazing Nazi stuff on manafort and no on will touch it?

I say pardon all from the witch hunt. Call the state of NY bluff. Avoid Obama judges at all costs. Simply Amazing what is allowed to happen.

Last edited:
Yup, when the big nothing burger report comes out, Dems will be scrambling to send up the smokescreen.

Here's an article I ran across about an hour ago and it pretty well sums up what I've been saying about Democrats for the past 30 years. It takes a low IQ individual not to realize what's going on around us. This article should wake up people and make them think.

Is The Swamp Planning A Civil War?

The level of betrayal is unspeakable.

Democrats are beyond unhinged at the fact that President Donald Trump is the leader of the United States.

They have done everything in their power to sow discord and anger and resentment among the American people.

They pit rich versus poor, black versus white, male versus female, straight versus LGBT and they have done that for decades.

But since the election of President Trump they have increased the us versus them rhetoric to the point where it has become dangerous.

They have gone so far as to fake hate crimes like the Covtington Catholic High School scandal and the Jussie Smollett hoax.

Is The Swamp Planning A Civil War?

I'm going with what skye said, because she ain't dumb, and I'm tired.

It is what it is. :dunno:

I have no fear of backing up what she supports. That's kind of a good thing.

Forum List

Back