Democrats spending their time and energy helping Mexico..When will folks demand a change?

They fear non whites. Doubt they are looking at spreed sheets or statistics. If they did they would hate whites.

Haha...okay, run with that....I’ve noticed folks winning lotteries are buying/ building homes in ghettos next to your peeps.

LefTard Logic:
“Whites are ruining this nation they founded and built.”
this-nice-area-until-all-these-white-peoplemovedin-said-no-14088173.png

Actually many DID say that about whites, that is was a nice area until the euros moved in, so we slaughtered them out of functional existence. As for american ghettos, yeah, the sacrifice zones are expanding under the weight of the past half century of societal wealth redistribution to the aristocracy.

Yeah, yeah...Meanwhile outside of LibTardia Asians keep arriving and keep kicking ass in America while the same filth stay the filth. But, but, but THE ARISTOCRACY!
You mean these Asians?

"The triads are also increasingly involved in the smuggling of illegal aliens. U.S. officials estimate that up to 100,000 Chinese are illegally smuggled into the country each year, many of them forced to live in involuntary servitude for years while they work off their debt to the gangsters."
You need to get your black folks in Chicago and other big democrat run cities to stop shooting each other. Stupid niqqers.

When you have nothing, just proclaim "Chicago". Glad you got to type "niqqers", you're a man now son.

Whats racist about it? :rolleyes:

"It's time for whites to stop surviving, it's time for WHITES TO THRIVE"
That doesnt tell me whats racist about my post. Did you forget my question? :rolleyes:

Are you equally ok if whites also "Thrive"

Or do you feel that only blacks deserve to improve their situations?

Why are you so against "AMERICANS" thriving ? Why did you only name blacks?
Youre asking me questions without answering my question. Youre only going to get an answer when you answer the question I put to you. :rolleyes:

Whats racist about it? :rolleyes:

"It's time for whites to stop surviving, it's time for WHITES TO THRIVE"
That doesnt tell me whats racist about my post. Did you forget my question? :rolleyes:

Are you equally ok if whites also "Thrive"

Or do you feel that only blacks deserve to improve their situations?

Why are you so against "AMERICANS" thriving ? Why did you only name blacks?

"All lives matter" escape hatch.

Actually many DID say that about whites, that is was a nice area until the euros moved in, so we slaughtered them out of functional existence. As for american ghettos, yeah, the sacrifice zones are expanding under the weight of the past half century of societal wealth redistribution to the aristocracy.

Yeah, yeah...Meanwhile outside of LibTardia Asians keep arriving and keep kicking ass in America while the same filth stay the filth. But, but, but THE ARISTOCRACY!
You mean these Asians?

"The triads are also increasingly involved in the smuggling of illegal aliens. U.S. officials estimate that up to 100,000 Chinese are illegally smuggled into the country each year, many of them forced to live in involuntary servitude for years while they work off their debt to the gangsters."
You need to get your black folks in Chicago and other big democrat run cities to stop shooting each other. Stupid niqqers.

When you have nothing, just proclaim "Chicago". Glad you got to type "niqqers", you're a man now son.
Detroit, Washington DC, Baltimore, Oakland, etc, all run by Democrats and all full of niqqers shooting each other.

You mean these Asians?

Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Oakland, etc, etc, all democrat run cities full of niqqers shooting each other.

All American.

For years now all we’ve heard from the Mexicratic Party is DACA, Dreamers, Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Sanctuary Cities...etc
They try to disguise other demands but let’s be honest....they want an increased minimum wage for their illegals, they want improved healthcare for their illegals, they want improved education for their illegals. They want to improve everything for their illegals that their illegals have ruined.
They bust their asses for Mexico...how long will legit Americans stand for this crazy Twilight Zone shit?
This from a member of the Trumpette party. Too stupid top know that illegals can't vote or get government benefits like welfare or healthcare.

I guess you are too ignorant to know how Bush wanted to allow illegals to come here & work under work permits. Republicans love the cheap labor for their corporate buddies.
Bullcorn. Illegals get healthcare and food. They also get sanctuary.
I
The bullcorn in between your ears. Get bettrer informed. You don't even know what a sanctuary city is.
Okay, asshole. Tell me what a sanctuary city is. Go ahead.
OKASY Assfuck, I will.

It is when a municipality agrees not to check a person's residence status when interacting with them.

If they break the law, they get prosecuted. It brings people out of the shadows & enable them to be part of the community.

They fear non whites. Doubt they are looking at spreed sheets or statistics. If they did they would hate whites.

Haha...okay, run with that....I’ve noticed folks winning lotteries are buying/ building homes in ghettos next to your peeps.

LefTard Logic:
“Whites are ruining this nation they founded and built.”
this-nice-area-until-all-these-white-peoplemovedin-said-no-14088173.png

Sounds like your supremacy shtick was bogus don't it.

Spin it like that if it makes you feel better....I see it as the fact that it is...a true testament to where Black and Wetbacks rank among humanity...sucks hearing total honesty huh?
Racist fuck. It must suck to be such an ignorant, uneducated piece of shit like you.

Given that you keep mistaking your interests for the interests of the rich, I would say you are in the twilight zone.

It’s super weird that you struggle to understand that ALL decent, good, real Americans were taught to pay their own way.
You beggars are not to be taken seriously...you spend your days scheming to find new angles and not so creative ways to beg for more free shit...then you fight to keep the flow of wetbacks rolling in thinking they’ll fight along side of you in your lifelong quest for free shit. It’s just plain fucking weird Joe. It might be easier on you if you simply pull your head from your needy ass and go to work bud...that and maybe you ought to stop begging for .gov to move yet another wetback in front of your begging hands...huh?

Oh for fuck sake, we all know we got here via genocidal land mass appropriation, slavery, and on the backs of "illegals". And these "illegals" have always and forever been here at the behest of and upon the lobbying efforts and think tank drafted legislation of your Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class; even if some of us cannot bear to face it openly.

True...IN THE PAST this nation needed good quality, hard working FIRST WORLD MINDED immigrants.
We got what we needed and we built the greatest nation in the world. Now we’re closed. THE END!

Like a kindergarten teacher I like to teach ignorant fools through story.

“Once upon a time an amazing family decided they would adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END”

LefTard Logic:
“What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once they start adopting they can never stop? We don't care that they can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many they have adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!”
Isn't that right LefTards?
No, you are wrong. You are lying.

Liberals do not want open borders or unfettered immigration.

These are lies told to you assfucks by your assfuck President.

So really, quit lying. Get a fucking brain or STFU you ignorant shit.

“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a Wall, we want to dissolve ICE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the tens of millions here illegally now, we want the 3 million DACA / Dreamer ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want future Mexican immigrants to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

There people that want ICE replaced.

You want to punish the children who came here with their parents for their parent's crimes.
The rest of your post is a figment of your own ignorance./

Youre asking me questions without answering my question. Youre only going to get an answer when you answer the question I put to you. :rolleyes:

I see you're playing a game.

Your refusal to answer seems to prove the assumption that you are in fact racist and feel that there is only a place in the "New America" for blacks to gain, not whites.

Too bad. I feel there is room for all. However, those like you who feel only one race should prosper and benefit proves we have not come very far since 1776.

You answered, unintentionally and indirectly but decisively and yes, you are quite racist.

I see you're playing a game.

Your refusal to answer seems to prove the assumption that you are in fact racist and feel that there is only a place in the "New America" for blacks to gain, not whites.

Too bad. I feel there is room for all. However, those like you who feel only one race should prosper and benefit proves we have not come very far since 1776.

You answered, unintentionally and indirectly but decisively and yes, you are quite racist.
You refused to answer first. Obviously its you that is playing the game. If you dont like my statement then tough shit but dont lie about it. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back