Democrats, so scared of Trump they’re working a new angle….’Republicans are leaning towards DeSantis now’ they say.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They have tried and done everything to get Trump out of office and now we’re seeing them try everything to keep him out of office….SURPRISE!
Nobody sane actually believes that Trump isn’t the GOP but Democrats are out to convince you that he isn’t.

Polls and the media have no credibility anymore. You can count on the media to lie about Trump every time. That's because he jeopardizes their corrupt, rigged deals.

Everything democrats say is a lie. Everything. No exceptions.

Brit Hume predicted "a great many Republicans would privately be very glad" if the findings made Trump's possible 2024 candidacy "go away."

During analysis on Monday’s “Special Report,” host Bret Baier asked Hume if the committee was trying to make a legal or political case against Trump.
“Well, I think they’re doing both,” Hume said.

“What strikes me about this, Bret, is that if they succeed ― either by damaging him or staining him such that he is either unable for legal or political reasons to run again ― they might end up finding out that they’ve done the Republican Party a great service,” he added.
“Because I think a great many Republicans think they can’t win with Trump at the head of the ticket again.
“They’re afraid of his supporters and don’t want to come out against him directly. But they’d like him to go away. If the effect of this committee is to make his possible candidacy go away, I think a great many Republicans would privately be very glad.”

This comes straight from Fox News. Am I making this up?

1. The democrat brand is poison
2. Any Republican should win in 2024 unless the democrats crank up their voter fraud machinery again.

So Trump cultists claiming that DeSantis supporters are really Democrats.
Democrats say "Pass the popcorn".
1. Republicans will vote in the 2024 primaries, whoever wins is the nominee
2. The democrats have Kamala or Joe

I like the odds of the GOP candidate in 2024 whoever it is.

So Trump cultists claiming that DeSantis supporters are really Democrats.

Democrats say "Pass the popcorn".
I fear another 4 years of Trump

But I believe a DeSantis would have a better chance of beating Biden.

I'd rather have DeSantis be the president and have Trump go away. That should tell people something. It's not that I will like DeSantis' policies or appointments but it's time to get rid of Trump once and for all. Isn't he dead yet?

1655995273751.png

Little did Pence know then that Trump would send a mob to kill him.

1655995294378.png

Brit Hume predicted "a great many Republicans would privately be very glad" if the findings made Trump's possible 2024 candidacy "go away."

During analysis on Monday’s “Special Report,” host Bret Baier asked Hume if the committee was trying to make a legal or political case against Trump.
“Well, I think they’re doing both,” Hume said.

“What strikes me about this, Bret, is that if they succeed ― either by damaging him or staining him such that he is either unable for legal or political reasons to run again ― they might end up finding out that they’ve done the Republican Party a great service,” he added.
“Because I think a great many Republicans think they can’t win with Trump at the head of the ticket again.
“They’re afraid of his supporters and don’t want to come out against him directly. But they’d like him to go away. If the effect of this committee is to make his possible candidacy go away, I think a great many Republicans would privately be very glad.”

This comes straight from Fox News. Am I making this up?
No one with more than two brain cells imagines that Trump won't be the next president. There are Republican never Trumpers. There are Republicans terrified at the violence that will follow his election.

They have tried and done everything to get Trump out of office and now we’re seeing them try everything to keep him out of office….SURPRISE!
Nobody sane actually believes that Trump isn’t the GOP but Democrats are out to convince you that he isn’t.
I hope you nominate trump. He is sinking in popularity. He is a sinking ship in the Republican party. Oz douched him from his campaign. Oz ran away from him. 😂😂 And Biden still beats trump.

1. The democrat brand is poison
2. Any Republican should win in 2024 unless the democrats crank up their voter fraud machinery again.
If it's poison how come Obama won? Oh yea, the GOP brand was poison. And how did we take back the House and Senate? Oh yea, your brand was poison.

Voters are going to be stupid and put Republicans back in charge just because of inflation and high gas prices. Putin again helping Republicans win.

I fear another 4 years of Trump

But I believe a DeSantis would have a better chance of beating Biden.

I'd rather have DeSantis be the president and have Trump go away. That should tell people something. It's not that I will like DeSantis' policies or appointments but it's time to get rid of Trump once and for all. Isn't he dead yet?

View attachment 661274
Little did Pence know then that Trump would send a mob to kill him.

View attachment 661276
He talks like you. And you don't like him. Join the club.

No one with more than two brain cells imagines that Trump won't be the next president. There are Republican never Trumpers. There are Republicans terrified at the violence that will follow his election.
Did you mean to say No one with more than two brain cells imagines that Trump won't be the next president

Or did you mean no one imagines trump will be the next President?

Strange that there is such support for DeSantis when he has already indicated he is more interested in Florida. Enemy democrats are trying as hard as they can to gin up a conflict between DeSantis and Trump. They are the psychopaths that build castles in the air, then move in.

Strange that there is such support for DeSantis when he has already indicated he is more interested in Florida. Enemy democrats are trying as hard as they can to gin up a conflict between DeSantis and Trump. They are the psychopaths that build castles in the air, then move in.

You're saying we are trying to get Trump and DeSantis to fight?

If it's poison how come Obama won? Oh yea, the GOP brand was poison. And how did we take back the House and Senate? Oh yea, your brand was poison.

Voters are going to be stupid and put Republicans back in charge just because of inflation and high gas prices. Putin again helping Republicans win.
"Voters are going to be stupid and put Republicans back in charge just because of inflation and high gas prices."
Yeah, because those things don't matter.

Forum List

Back