Democrats snub Fox News, but debate at a event held by DailyKos.

OK, you can't list any accomplishments of the person you will be voting for in Nov 08

no. I simply chose not to until you start answering some of MY questions first. I answer YOUR questions all the fucking time and you never answer any of mine. That gets tedious and I have grown tired of playing your silly game. Unless you realize that debate is a two way street, you won't get any MORE answers from me. that really is pretty fair, given all the questions I have answered for you in the past.

no. I simply chose not to until you start answering some of MY questions first. I answer YOUR questions all the fucking time and you never answer any of mine. That gets tedious and I have grown tired of playing your silly game. Unless you realize that debate is a two way street, you won't get any MORE answers from me. that really is pretty fair, given all the questions I have answered for you in the past.

I understand your anger

If you are going to list her accomplishments - you have to find some. Of course you can do what you normally do when boxed in a corner - make them up

I understand your anger

If you are going to list her accomplishments - you have to find some. Of course you can do what you normally do when boxed in a corner - make them up

I read her book. I KNOW what her accomplishments are. There would be no need to make anything up.

And I really am not angry with you...just disappointed.... really disappointed.

I sometimes have this belief that somewhere within you there is a degree of intelligence that would allow you to actually converse on issues and carry on actual adult discussions... but then, I realize that such a belief is unfounded.

I read her book. I KNOW what her accomplishments are. There would be no need to make anything up.

And I really am not angry with you...just disappointed.... really disappointed.

I sometimes have this belief that somewhere within you there is a degree of intelligence that would allow you to actually converse on issues and carry on actual adult discussions... but then, I realize that such a belief is unfounded.

Besides being married to an ex President and writing some fiction books - what else has she done?

If you have to make them up - you will have to sooner or later

there ya go....more questions but no answers.

What part of that is difficult for you to wrap your little brain around?:rofl:

Then try listing them

Or make them up - whichever comes first

I wold not need to TRY to list anything. I have a list right here that I can provide you at a moment's notice. However, I have no intention of listing them until after you start answering some of the questions posed to you. fair is fair.

I wold not need to TRY to list anything. I have a list right here that I can provide you at a moment's notice. However, I have no intention of listing them until after you start answering some of the questions posed to you. fair is fair.

what are you waiting for?

answers from you to questions I have asked you in every thread we have conversed in over the past two days.

what are YOU waiting for? That's all you have to do. get started!

Still digging tryiong to find anything Hillary has accomplished

You would have a easier time trying to find a virgin in the maternity ward

Still digging tryiong to find anything Hillary has accomplished

You would have a easier time trying to find a virgin in the maternity ward

not digging at all. I have the whole list are written out and ready to drop into a post here whenever you start holding up your end of the discussion. Will that be happening anytime soon?

not digging at all. I have the whole list are written out and ready to drop into a post here whenever you start holding up your end of the discussion. Will that be happening anytime soon?

Still trying to make them up? It is taking longer then I thought

Forum List

Back