Democrats snub Fox News, but debate at a event held by DailyKos.

did you MISS this:

In May 1994, as the battle over the ban on certain semi-automatic firearms reached its height, Giuliani threw his support behind the ban. On the eve of the final vote, he noted that so-called assault weapons “have no legitimate purpose.” When the ban passed, Giuliani commented that “this is an important step toward curtailing the indiscriminate proliferation of guns across the nation.”
When a lunatic attacked innocent civilians at the Empire State Building in 1997, Giuliani used the tragedy to again push for gun control beyond his city’s limits: “We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons, and if in fact you do need a handgun, you should be subjected to at least the same restrictions—and really stronger ones—that exist for driving an automobile. ... Congress needs to pass uniform licensing for everyone carrying a gun.”

did you MISS this:

In May 1994, as the battle over the ban on certain semi-automatic firearms reached its height, Giuliani threw his support behind the ban. On the eve of the final vote, he noted that so-called assault weapons “have no legitimate purpose.” When the ban passed, Giuliani commented that “this is an important step toward curtailing the indiscriminate proliferation of guns across the nation.”
When a lunatic attacked innocent civilians at the Empire State Building in 1997, Giuliani used the tragedy to again push for gun control beyond his city’s limits: “We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons, and if in fact you do need a handgun, you should be subjected to at least the same restrictions—and really stronger ones—that exist for driving an automobile. ... Congress needs to pass uniform licensing for everyone carrying a gun.”

Ok

That was 13 years ago - and his views are not the same as they were

Again, why not bellow about your candidates accomplishments. My you libs are scared of Rudy

Glad to see the deer in the headlights look on your faces

so he is a flip flopper?

and you said:

"Gun control - he was enforcing the laws on the books in NYC"

LIAR

Keep trying to trash Rudy - still waiting to tell all of us aboutt he accomplishements of your leading candidates

Or did I miss them? The list is very short - I might have

Keep trying to trash Rudy - still waiting to tell all of us aboutt he accomplishements of your leading candidates

Or did I miss them? The list is very short - I might have

just exposing your lies.

YOUR FAVORITE candidate is so far from a hardcore conservative, he can't even see it from where he is. he is a flip flopper. he is pro-choice and pro-gay rights. he is very pro-gun control. he is a philanderer, and twice divorced and his children can't stand the way he mistreated their mom.

Oh...and MY FAVORITE candidate was a cabinet secretary, a UN ambassador, and a wildly successful, effective, and popular democratic governor of a solid red state.

just exposing your lies.

YOUR FAVORITE candidate is so far from a hardcore conservative, he can't even see it from where he is. he is a flip flopper. he is pro-choice and pro-gay rights. he is very pro-gun control. he is a philanderer, and twice divorced and his children can't stand the way he mistreated their mom.

Oh...and MY FAVORITE candidate was a cabinet secretary, a UN ambassador, and a wildly successful, effective, and popular democratic governor of a solid red state.

More lies for the Lyin King

When did I ever say Rudy was a hardcore conservative or even a Reagan conservative

You have yet to tell us what Hillary or Obama ahve accomplished in their political lives - all you do is trash Rudy

That is all you liberal nuts can do

Bill what his name will be gone soon - call Hillary HQ and get her talking points about what she has accomplished

When did I ever say Rudy was a hardcore conservative or even a Reagan conservative?

I never suggested that you claimed that rudy was a hardcore conservative.

Can you read?

I DID suggest that you claim that YOU are a hardcore conservative, yet you have abandoned the hardcore conservatives in the race and thrown them under the bus...all for rudy, the pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, philandering new york moderate.

you whore.

I never suggested that you claimed that rudy was a hardcore conservative.

Can you read?

I DID suggest that you claim that YOU are a hardcore conservative, yet you have abandoned the hardcore conservatives in the race and thrown them under the bus...all for rudy, the pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control, philandering new york moderate.

you whore.

You just twist peoples words, and lie whenever you can

I am not the only one who sees how you debate

you make up lies about me...claim I said things I never said...and then, when called on it, you are the one who runs away.

You have an opportunity to allow your "word" to make your local animal shelter $1000. Walk the walk. Provide that quote. save the animals.

do it, or explain why you hate animals so much.

you make up lies about me...claim I said things I never said...and then, when called on it, you are the one who runs away.

You have an opportunity to allow your "word" to make your local animal shelter $1000. Walk the walk. Provide that quote. save the animals.

do it, or explain why you hate animals so much.

So like Bill Clinton, you tell the truth and everyone else lies

Poor baby

Why do you hate the animals so much?

WHy wouldn't you jump at the chance to get a $1000 donation to your humane society?

Still don;t want to talk about your candidates?

Must have finally admitted to yourself the current poll numbers for the Dems

Still don;t want to talk about your candidates?

Must have finally admitted to yourself the current poll numbers for the Dems

I TOLD you about MY candidate:

Former energy secretary. former UN ambassador. Popular democratic governor of a dead red state.

Now tell me why you hate animals so much?

If I had a chance to post one sentence on an internet board and win $1000 for my local humane society, I would do it in a heartbeat. Why don't you?

Why won't you do it for the poor animals?

I TOLD you about MY candidate:

Former energy secretary. former UN ambassador. Popular democratic governor of a dead red state.

Now tell me why you hate animals so much?

If I had a chance to post one sentence on an internet board and win $1000 for my local humane society, I would do it in a heartbeat. Why don't you?

Why won't you do it for the poor animals?

Your candidate does not have a chance in hell and you know it

I guess the accomplishments of Hillary and Obama are nonexistent - and you will vote for one of them in 08 anyway

Why is a dude who call's himself a "hardcore conservative" in his avatar, supporting the most liberal republican in the presidential field? LOL

Why is a dude who call's himself a "hardcore conservative" in his avatar, supporting the most liberal republican in the presidential field? LOL

It seems this is the game plan of the left

Don't talk about your candidates - run down the guy you are the most scared of

Forum List

Back