Democrats & Slavery, Like Carrots and Peas

The racism in America has always been bi partisan.

No....the Republicn party freed the slaves and actually fought for civil rights for the newly freed black Americans....the democrats...owned blacks as slaves and after losing the war to keep blacks as slaves, have worked tirelessly to re enslave them through various government actions.......we see the results of these attacks today....

I'm black and I say that the racism of whites has been bi partisan. I have experienced the racism of whites, you have not. The issue is not debatable. The last president was a democrat. He was nominated for two terms by the democratic party. He was the first black president in the history of this nation. Republicans tried birtherism. Then they made claims of him being half white all the time. This is not the 1800's.

Democrats have not tried to re enslave anyone. This is an example of the race baiting done by republicans.

They have enslaved blacks all over again...go to the South and West sides of democrat chicago, baltimore, new york....you can see where the democrats have put blacks......I have seen black racists in action, up close......democrats are the racists....not republicans...

You haven't seen shit. I've been t such places and see no slaves.
He means wage slaves...

No....I mean actual slaves......housed in government housing, fed with food stamps, and controlled by democrats and their people.....brought out every two years not to work in fields.....but to vote democrats power....

I'm black and I say that the racism of whites has been bi partisan. I have experienced the racism of whites, you have not. The issue is not debatable. The last president was a democrat. He was nominated for two terms by the democratic party. He was the first black president in the history of this nation. Republicans tried birtherism. Then they made claims of him being half white all the time. This is not the 1800's.

Democrats have not tried to re enslave anyone. This is an example of the race baiting done by republicans.

They have enslaved blacks all over again...go to the South and West sides of democrat chicago, baltimore, new york....you can see where the democrats have put blacks......I have seen black racists in action, up close......democrats are the racists....not republicans...

You don't see chains or cotton...but you saw slaves.......the democrats don't need to keep them in bunk houses...they keep them in section 8 housing.....they don't need to feed them, they get food stamps....the democrats found a way to keep blacks as slaves....but on someone elses dime...they take them out of their neighborhoods every two years for voting .... to give democrats power......

I did not see any slavery in any way shape or form. OK?

You saw slaves all over the place.....no chains, no bunk houses, no whips....but slaves of the democrat party.......how do the South and West sides look any different than the southern plantations of the democrats...poor, uneducated blacks, controlled by democrats and their people....

I saw no slaves. Your meme is false.

No....the Republicn party freed the slaves and actually fought for civil rights for the newly freed black Americans....the democrats...owned blacks as slaves and after losing the war to keep blacks as slaves, have worked tirelessly to re enslave them through various government actions.......we see the results of these attacks today....

He means wage slaves...

No....I mean actual slaves......housed in government housing, fed with food stamps, and controlled by democrats and their people.....brought out every two years not to work in fields.....but to vote democrats power....

Pathetic.

These generals did not commit mass murder...they were democrats who fought for slavery...I think their monuments should come down, but as a historian I see their relevance to our countries history....we need to remember that the democrat party was the party of slavery....that is why the democrats want them taken down...to hide their past...

"Democrats " today are not the same as back in the 1860s.

Simple question . The former confederate states are now blue / dem controlled or red / Repub controlled ?

Answer the question.

The new south is not racist...the old south was....and it was controlled by democrats....The democrats today are racists of all colors...black racists, hispanic racists, and white racists...even George Takai is an asian racist and a democrat.....they are all brought together by the knowledge that more government means more power.....and the republican party is made up to a large extent with people who oppose the accumulation of government power....so the racists have to be in the democrat party.

This is getting stupid. The republican party of this moment is the party of racists.

La Raza....hispanic racists. Democrat party core group.

Black lives matter...black racists. Democrat party core group.

Black panthers....black racists. Democrat voters.

bill clinton, racist, democrat President.

barak obama, racist, democrat President.

None of those groups are racist. Bill Clinton was no racist. Barak Obama was no racist.

You have the guy who was endorsed by the KKK son.

Bill clinton called the racist j. william fulbright his good friend and political mentor...worked for the guy the year after he voted against the 1965 Civil rights act.....and clinton was also on good terms with orval faubus...look him up sometime....

Dittos obama...sat in an openly and proudly racist church.....had the racist organization black lies matter to the White House and race hustling, poverty pimp, al sharpton to the White House over 80 times...

You need to look really hard at the democrat party....

You don't see chains or cotton...but you saw slaves.......the democrats don't need to keep them in bunk houses...they keep them in section 8 housing.....they don't need to feed them, they get food stamps....the democrats found a way to keep blacks as slaves....but on someone elses dime...they take them out of their neighborhoods every two years for voting .... to give democrats power......

You saw slaves all over the place.....no chains, no bunk houses, no whips....but slaves of the democrat party.......how do the South and West sides look any different than the southern plantations of the democrats...poor, uneducated blacks, controlled by democrats and their people....

You saw slaves....you just won't open your eyes.......democrats are not your friends...they are controlling you and your children....

You saw slaves....you just won't open your eyes.......democrats are not your friends...they are controlling you and your children....

Don't tell me what I see white.......

Look idiot, you can't have things both ways. On one hand you say these places are controlled by democrats year round. Then you say that democrats only show up every 2 years to use these so called slaves to get votes. I did not see any slaves because there were none here to be seen.

So understand this, if we vote republican everything we fought for is gone. Our civil rights are gone. Your party is the white rights party and we know it. Your party opposes everything that has created equal opportunity.The government took care of your white asses for at least 190 years exclusively and whites were not crying about how big government was. Nor did you consider yourselves slaves for taking what the government gave you. So shut the fuck up you stupid........

I'd better stop.

Look idiot, you can't have things both ways. On one hand you say these places are controlled by democrats year round. Then you say that democrats only show up every 2 years to use these so called slaves to get votes. I did not see any slaves because there were none here to be seen.

So understand this, if we vote republican everything we fought for is gone. Our civil rights are gone. Your party is the white rights party and we know it. Your party opposes everything that has created equal opportunity.The government took care of your white asses for at least 190 years exclusively and whites were not crying about how big government was. Nor did you consider yourselves slaves for taking what the government gave you. So shut the fuck up you stupid........

I'd better stop.

The republicans fought for your civil rights...the democrats tried to keep them from you...even using the kkk to keep you from getting them....

The Whites...as you say, have fought to keep government small....because a big government steals freedom.......the government doesn't give, it takes....

I'd better stop.

The republicans fought for your civil rights...the democrats tried to keep them from you...even using the kkk to keep you from getting them....

The Whites...as you say, have fought to keep government small....because a big government steals freedom.......the government doesn't give, it takes....

Look white ..... don't tell me who fought for my civil rights. Older blacks fought for my civil rights. Democrats did not use the KKK, Whites did. Whites have been the benefactor of big government punk. Go read about all the government programs whites benefitted from before your ignorant ass comes here trying to tell me things.

"Democrats " today are not the same as back in the 1860s.

Simple question . The former confederate states are now blue / dem controlled or red / Repub controlled ?

Answer the question.

The new south is not racist...the old south was....and it was controlled by democrats....The democrats today are racists of all colors...black racists, hispanic racists, and white racists...even George Takai is an asian racist and a democrat.....they are all brought together by the knowledge that more government means more power.....and the republican party is made up to a large extent with people who oppose the accumulation of government power....so the racists have to be in the democrat party.

This is getting stupid. The republican party of this moment is the party of racists.

None of those groups are racist. Bill Clinton was no racist. Barak Obama was no racist.

Bill clinton called the racist j. william fulbright his good friend and political mentor...worked for the guy the year after he voted against the 1965 Civil rights act.....and clinton was also on good terms with orval faubus...look him up sometime....

Dittos obama...sat in an openly and proudly racist church.....had the racist organization black lies matter to the White House and race hustling, poverty pimp, al sharpton to the White House over 80 times...

Not so. I don't need counseling from a white racist republican about what political party I should belong to.

I'd better stop.

Look white ..... don't tell me who fought for my civil rights. Older blacks fought for my civil rights. Democrats did not use the KKK, Whites did. Whites have been the benefactor of big government punk. Go read about all the government programs whites benefitted from before your ignorant ass comes here trying to tell me things.

The Republican party freed the blacks the democrats owned as slaves and protected them when the democrats began to terrorize them....they also passed all the important Civil Rights acts before the democrats realized they needed and could use, black votes to get power......

The kkk were democrats.......

The truth hurts....considering how many decades American blacks have been voting for the party of racism and hate.....

Not so. I don't need counseling from a white racist republican about what political party I should belong to.

Republicans aren't racists...they don't care about race...democrats understand how to use race to keep minorities under their control......

I'd better stop.

The Republican party freed the blacks the democrats owned as slaves and protected them when the democrats began to terrorize them....they also passed all the important Civil Rights acts before the democrats realized they needed and could use, black votes to get power......

The kkk were democrats.......

The truth hurts....considering how many decades American blacks have been voting for the party of racism and hate.....

When you tell me the truth, let me know.

Republicans aren't racists...they don't care about race...democrats understand how to use race to keep minorities under their control......

The republican party is the party of racists. You guys can repeat al the democrats owned saves in the 1800s all you want, but it's 2017 and the republican party has opposed all things that are related to civil rights. Are you guys mentally retarded? Almost every one of the conservative republicans here are calling blacks apes and savages then actually think they can post up how we should watch the democrats and join he party that looks on us as apes and savages. Are you SOB'S that stupid?

The republican party is the party of racists. You guys can repeat al the democrats owned saves in the 1800s all you want, but it's 2017 and the republican party has opposed all things that are related to civil rights. Are you guys mentally retarded? Almost every one of the conservative republicans here are calling blacks apes and savages then actually think they can post up how we should watch the democrats and join he party that looks on us as apes and savages. Are you SOB'S that stupid?

You haven't opened your eyes.........the democrats never changed....they changed tactics, not their racism.....How are blacks doing under democrat leadership?

Did any of the current crop of Democrat elites actually have slaves?
Yes.

Rahm Emanuel - Obumble's former Chief of Staff, and present-day Mayor of the City of Chicago, Illinois.

And all of the West Side and South Side plantation-ghetto chattel who are kept liquored-up and drugged-up and fat with SNAP and TANF and LIHEAP, etc.

In return, they loyally vote Democratic, even when the Mayor and City Hall leave them to rot, and to slaughter each other in their hundreds every year.

The Mayor is the Master... the Plantation Owner... dee Massa... and the Ward Alderman are the Overseers.

Rahm (and other Democratic mayors in cities with huge ghetto populations) does, in deed, have (political) slaves... those who unwillingly do his bidding (at election time).

The Field Hands seem to like the arrangement - otherwise, they would have voted their Masters out of power, ages ago.

Democrats have ruled Chicago since 1932... that's 85 years... the West and South Side ghetto-plantations are worse than ever... and the Dems don't care.

You can tell that they don't care, because they don't do $hit about conditions in those frightful West and South Side neighborhoods.

Oh, they talk a good game, and they hire and fire a few officials, like Police Superintendents now and then, but it doesn't change a damned thing.

They talk a good game, but they don't do diddly-squat, and they continjue to get away with it, election after election after election.

Why?

Because there's nothing out there for the Field Hands to vote for as a viable alternative... better the Devil You Know, who at least tosses you a bone now and then.

Last edited:

You haven't opened your eyes.........the democrats never changed....they changed tactics, not their racism.....How are blacks doing under democrat leadership?

Again, I am in here with a bunch of republicans who have made some of the rudest racist comments I have heard in 56 years of living. So then stop asking me what democrats have done, I know I am better off being a democrat that I ever would be if I were a republican. My eyes are very open. You only repeat what you hear. You don't know because you are not interested in studying the facts. As long as you hear someone denigrating democrats it's fine with you no matter if it's the truth or not. The majority of the states in his nation are under republican leadership and have been for quite some time. The majority of presidents in my lifetime have been republican. In the past 21 years democrats have controlled congress for 2. So this is not about how blacks have done under democratic leadership. That's a lie and you can quit trying to peddle it hear.

Yes.

Rahm Emanuel - Obumble's former Chief of Staff, and present-day Mayor of the City of Chicago, Illinois.

And all of the West Side and South Side plantation-ghetto chattel who are kept liquored-up and drugged-up and fat with SNAP and TANF and LIHEAP, etc.

In return, they loyally vote Democratic, even when the Mayor and City Hall leave them to rot, and to slaughter each other in the hundreds every year.

The Mayor is the Master... the Plantation Owner... dee Massa... and the Ward Alderman are the Overseers.

Rahm (and other Democratic mayors in cities with huge ghetto populations) does, in deed, have (political) slaves.

The Field Hands seem to like the arrangement - otherwise, they would have voted their Masters out of power, ages ago.

Democrats have ruled Chicago since 1932... that's 85 years... the West and South Side ghetto-plantations are worse than ever... and the Dems don't care.

You can tell that they don't care, because they don't do $hit about conditions in those frightful West and South Side neighborhoods.

Oh, they talk a good game, and they hire and fire a few officials, like Police Superintendents now and then, but it doesn't change a damned thing.

They talk a good game, but they don't do diddly-squat, and they continjue to get away with it, election after election after election.

Why?

Because there's nothing out there for the Field Hands to vote for as a viable alternative... better the Devil You Know, who at least tosses you a bone now and then.

Cities with republican mayors with so called large ghetto populations are having the same problems if not worse.

I know because I fought a republican mayor and republican city council to equalize funding for organizations that were working in the black community.

Republicans don't ever take responsibility for anything. No matter how miserably their policies fail it's always the democrats fault.

Yes.

In return, they loyally vote Democratic, even when the Mayor and City Hall leave them to rot, and to slaughter each other in the hundreds every year.

Rahm (and other Democratic mayors in cities with huge ghetto populations) does, in deed, have (political) slaves.

Why?

Cities with republican mayors with so called large ghetto populations are having the same problems if not worse.

I know because I fought a republican mayor and republican city council to equalize funding for organizations that were working in the black community.

Republicans don't ever take responsibility for anything. No matter how miserably their policies fail it's always the democrats fault.
1. very few, if any, truly large American cities, 'boasting' very large minority-populated ghetto(es), are run by Republicans

2. Republicans suck at managing cities with large minority populations; which is why I said that residents of underserved neighborhoods have no alternatives to vote for

3. This has nothing to do with Democrats running inner-city ghetto plantations in most large American cities

Stop deflecting.

If you're a Democrat, or lean in that direction, then defend them, and their record, and/or refute my assertions (that Democrats rule big cities and let their minorities rot within)

You don't defend "your side" by saying "Well, the other guys are just as bad, if not worse."

That's not a defense.

That's a childish "Well, the other guys do it, too."

We leave such debating tactics aside, when we graduate Third Grade, eh?

Try again.

Defend your Democrats, and the shameful way they run inner-city ghettoes.

If you can.

The Democratic Party split in the election of 1860...You had the Northern Democratic Party and a Southern Democratic Party..Besides the Republican Party, what other party fielded a candidate? What did they stand for?

The people who seceded from the Union....because they wanted the freedom to own slaves...were all democrats.....

The party, at the end of the war that freed the slaves and then protected them from the democrat party....Republicans.

Do you know what year it is?

Yes.

Why?

1. very few, if any, truly large American cities, 'boasting' very large minority-populated ghetto(es), are run by Republicans

2. Republicans suck at managing cities with large minority populations; which is why I said that residents of underserved neighborhoods have no alternatives to vote for

3. This has nothing to do with Democrats running inner-city ghetto plantations in most large American cities

Stop deflecting.

If you're a Democrat, or lean in that direction, then defend them, and their record, and/or refute my assertions (that Democrats rule big cities and let their minorities rot within)

You don't defend "your side" by saying "Well, the other guys are just as bad, if not worse."

That's not a defense.

That's a childish "Well, the other guys do it, too."

We leave such debating tactics aside, when we graduate Third Grade, eh?

Try again.

Defend your Democrats, and the shameful way they run inner-city ghettoes.

If you can.

You entire argument is the other guys are responsible for the problems of "the blacks" not us republicans.

Forum List

Back