Democrats see voting as a right. Do Republicans?

You know it’s not just voter ID so don’t play stupid. What is it with Republicans this constant need to play fuking stupid? Just stop!
We know what’s going on. Just explain why.
they play "fuking" stupid?....are you so fucking stupid you cant spell the word right?...

Really. How can one misspell the most useful word in the English language? :auiqs.jpg:

A new Florida law that contributed to long voter lines and caused some to abandon voting altogether was intentionally designed by Florida GOP staff and consultants to inhibit Democratic voters, former GOP officials and current GOP consultants have told The Palm Beach Post.

Republican leaders said in proposing the law that it was meant to save money and fight voter fraud. But a former GOP chairman and former Gov. Charlie Crist, both of whom have been ousted from the party, now say that fraud concerns were advanced only as subterfuge for the law’s main purpose: GOP victory.

Former Republican Party of Florida Chairman Jim Greer says he attended various meetings, beginning in 2009, at which party staffers and consultants pushed for reductions in early voting days and hours.

“The Republican Party, the strategists, the consultants, they firmly believe that early voting is bad for Republican Party candidates,” Greer told The Post. “It’s done for one reason and one reason only. ... ‘We’ve got to cut down on early voting because early voting is not good for us,’ ” Greer said he was told by those staffers and consultants.

“They never came in to see me and tell me we had a (voter) fraud issue,” Greer said. “It’s all a marketing ploy.”

Greer is now under indictment, accused of stealing $200,000 from the party through a phony campaign fundraising operation. He, in turn, has sued the party, saying GOP leaders knew what he was doing and voiced no objection.

“Jim Greer has been accused of criminal acts against this organization and anything he says has to be considered in that light,” says Brian Burgess, Florida GOP spokesman since September.

But Greer’s statements about the motivations for the party’s legislative efforts, implemented by a GOP-majority House and Senate in Tallahassee in 2011, are backed by Crist — also now on the outs with the party — and two veteran GOP campaign consultants.

Were it my call, there would be no early voting, no provisional voting and no absentee voting save for the military and those with dire circumstances. Registration would occur only when you have presented yourself at a registration office with proper ID, or arranged for a registrar's agent to visit you should you be disabled for up to 30 days prior to an election.

Voting is on Election Day only. Making it a federal holiday is not a bad idea.

You present yourself at the polling station with proper ID. If you do not have ID, you do not vote.

I would also borrow the finger-dipping in indelible ink favored in some countries.
And how about making enough polling places for ALL who want to vote ? Stop republicans suppressing the vote and their downright fraud like they did in florida in 2000
votingflvoterfraud.jpg

Billy joe bob ,,,you're FOS

Says the poster that believe all Republicans are evil...
Look in the mirror Bruce Never heard any republicans speak evil about dems?? Obama? Hillary??any Dem that won't kiss trumps ass?

I have but it is you calling someone full of shit while spewing your hatred for ALL REPUBLICANS and not some!

So maybe you should stop being like those you hate, but then again you are the type that will deny your hatred for anyone that does not agree with your way of thinking...
Sorta like the vileness in our WH?......"".Punch him in the face? I'll pay your bail?""

Run someone that can win the Electoral College and remember he was a proud friend of Clinton until he won the GOP primary and beat her in the Electoral College.
Funny how you worshipers of trump can't see him turn on a dime to bash friends but Un Putin and saudi king are all good guys

The left wing is suppressing votes by bringing in a shit load of people who have no right to vote to suppress American citizens rights.. You dumb mother fucken democrats think every illegal should have the right to vote as long as they vote for you! Then you go out and register the dead and have others suppress more votes by having people vote for dead people as long as they vote for YOU!

Fuck off lib tards...

I never thought that all Republicans were evil. Until you said they’re all evil. Why do you think all Republicans are evil?

Look in the mirror Bruce Never heard any republicans speak evil about dems?? Obama? Hillary??any Dem that won't kiss trumps ass?

I have but it is you calling someone full of shit while spewing your hatred for ALL REPUBLICANS and not some!

So maybe you should stop being like those you hate, but then again you are the type that will deny your hatred for anyone that does not agree with your way of thinking...
Sorta like the vileness in our WH?......"".Punch him in the face? I'll pay your bail?""

Run someone that can win the Electoral College and remember he was a proud friend of Clinton until he won the GOP primary and beat her in the Electoral College.
Funny how you worshipers of trump can't see him turn on a dime to bash friends but Un Putin and saudi king are all good guys
Since Trump loves despots and murderers, it makes you wonder, do most Republicans love despots and murderers? It certainly seems that way.

The left wing is suppressing votes by bringing in a shit load of people who have no right to vote to suppress American citizens rights.. You dumb mother fucken democrats think every illegal should have the right to vote as long as they vote for you! Then you go out and register the dead and have others suppress more votes by having people vote for dead people as long as they vote for YOU!

Fuck off lib tards...

I never thought that all Republicans were evil. Until you said they’re all evil. Why do you think all Republicans are evil?
They all aren't Still a very few with a backbone and not afraid of the POS in our WH

Fuck off lib tards...

Was I responding to you or are you using sock accounts and just out yourself?

The poster I was responding to has stated their opinion or will you deny this while trolling?

Since Trump loves despots and murderers, it makes you wonder, do most Republicans love despots and murderers? It certainly seems that way.

Obama loved them too along with Terrotist groups just like most Presidents but as long as Democrats love them then great but let a Democrat leave the plantation and become President then you have an issue...

In fact there is no constitutional amendment that your ID has to show a street number or other such nonsense.

A better question, R-Derp...is why are you liberals so afraid of requiring people to have valid ID's in order to vote? You need a valid ID to cash a check...you need one to buy cigarettes...you need one to get on a plane...but according to you folks on the left it's a "burden" to make people have good ID's in order to vote? That's ridiculous!!!

Forum List

Back