Democrats, Really?

How many times has Biden lost a Presidential primary contest? Three times is it?

And this is the best the DEMs can do?

I give the blob a 2 out of 3 chance of winning.

I am not a Dim but I feel your pain. Biden is a bithering idiot. In a month or so this virus thing will mostly be over and Biden will have to go out and campaign, answer questions, and face Trump in debates.

Just wow..... That will not go well.

This is one election where I doubt the debates matter. All I care about is that he’s not the blob.

And you guys may want to stop the assaults on Biden’s mental state if you think the debates are important.
Why, will lefty put an end to the debates. Reasoning : dont listen to the candidate, listen to me.

1. The Dems are not stupid. They know that Mr. Biden is a horrible candidate.

2. But they are counting on the VP candidate to really turn out the voters.

3. And, yes, they are counting on fudging a few votes, thanks to voting by mail.

4. Once in office, the Dems will gently sideline that frail old confused dude and rule through the BLM-supporting VP and Cabinet. (That cabinet will warm the cockles of every Democrat. What department will the Rev. Mr. Sharpton get? I wonder.)

5. It sticks in my craw, but I acknowledge that January, 2021, is going to be a great month for the Dems.

How many times has Biden lost a Presidential primary contest? Three times is it?

How many times did trump say he was running & either didn't or lost?
Dunno. A 3 time loser doesn’t inspire much confidence. Am I right? Don’t get me wrong...he has my vote but only because the blob is a total failure as a man, as a leader, and as a President
Why does it not surprise me you are voting for a dementia ridden pedophile accused of sexual assault?

Leftys are idiots. They are asking Americans to vote for the vice president of the spy guy in chief . Yea, imagine that! The best candidate this year again is a criminal. Can the Democrats find even one candidate that isn't a damn criminal? Spygate, obamagate,. Irsgate. God, makes one sick.

The only hope democrats have of rally the uneducated, and white guilt to show up on Election Day is Mike Obama

3. And, yes, they are counting on fudging a few votes, thanks to voting by mail.

4. Once in office, the Dems will gently sideline that frail old confused dude and rule through the BLM-supporting VP and Cabinet. (That cabinet will warm the cockles of every Democrat. What department will the Rev. Mr. Sharpton get? I wonder.)

5. It sticks in my craw, but I acknowledge that January, 2021, is going to be a great month for the Dems.
A few votes fudged by voting by mail? If this election is even remotely close , you know the non american democrats ballot harvested . That is their plan. Mail in voting will be how they cheat america out of the greatest president ever. Americans wont let him leave.

Trump cultists, you do understand that Biden is whupping Trump in the polls now, right? He's about 6 points ahead of where Clinton was at this time.

What? You've been told all polls are liberal propaganda? That's not going to end well for you. But keep it up. Your delusional will make our margin of victory bigger. It will make our win bigger.

The funny thing now is watching Republicans senators trying to keep Trump at arms length, without making it too obvious. Trump is poison for their re-election, but they also can't afford to piss off the Trump cult by rejecting Trump outright.

I am not a Dim but I feel your pain. Biden is a bithering idiot. In a month or so this virus thing will mostly be over and Biden will have to go out and campaign, answer questions, and face Trump in debates.

Just wow..... That will not go well.

This is one election where I doubt the debates matter. All I care about is that he’s not the blob.

And you guys may want to stop the assaults on Biden’s mental state if you think the debates are important.
Why, will lefty put an end to the debates. Reasoning : dont listen to the candidate, listen to me.

What?

No.

You're lowering expectations for Biden with all of these silly assertions about his mental state.

Dunno. A 3 time loser doesn’t inspire much confidence. Am I right? Don’t get me wrong...he has my vote but only because the blob is a total failure as a man, as a leader, and as a President
Why does it not surprise me you are voting for a dementia ridden pedophile accused of sexual assault?

I'm not voting for the blob.

Trump cultists, you do understand that Biden is whupping Trump in the polls now, right? He's about 6 points ahead of where Clinton was at this time.

What? You've been told all polls are liberal propaganda? That's not going to end well for you. But keep it up. Your delusional will make our margin of victory bigger. It will make our win bigger.

The funny thing now is watching Republicans senators trying to keep Trump at arms length, without making it too obvious. Trump is poison for their re-election, but they also can't afford to piss off the Trump cult by rejecting Trump outright.

Nationwide polls are meaningless in a Presidential election.

State by State polls are meaningless this far out.

A few votes fudged by voting by mail? If this election is even remotely close , you know the non american democrats ballot harvested . That is their plan. Mail in voting will be how they cheat america out of the greatest president ever. Americans wont let him leave.
Yet another uneducated, ignorant Trumpette who is easily duped by the right. Ballot harvesting is no different than any Get Out the Vote effort by political parties.

I'm not voting for the blob.
Smh

There isn't a lot of public embracing of the man by his fellow elected Republicans.

Yet another uneducated, ignorant Trumpette who is easily duped by the right. Ballot harvesting is no different than any Get Out the Vote effort by political parties.
If anybody wanted to see Democrat voter fraud in action, the post I'm quoting is about as clear cut as it gets. :doubt:

poor blart your let down in 2016 was a cakewalk compared to the shock you'll have in 2020

He did it for the democrats and the republicans
Before 2018, Dowless worked as an operative on get out the vote efforts for several local races in Braden County. But two years ago he was accused of paying workers to collect absentee ballots from voters, to fraudulently sign them and then deliver them to election offices. Ballot collection by third parties is illegal in North Carolina. But several states allow operatives like Dowless, as well as campaign volunteers and other third party advocates to collect completed, authenticated ballots.

So you are ignorant of the long list of accomplishments then ? Here's my prescription for that problem. Watch 4 hours of any combination of Newsmax, OAN Encore, the First, the Blaze, or America's Voice, per day, for 2 weeks. You have to watch INCLUSION media, and avoid OMISSION media, in order to know what's going on.

Trump accomplishments (partial list)

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy,
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market,
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 7 million jobs, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low, highest median wage in US history,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), 13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we have begun BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE aggreement establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. highest median wage in US history
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,055/week in April. to 2243, week ending September 12 (87%reduction), as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, producing/distributing various medical supplies.
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. created peace treaties between Israel and middle east Arab countries

Last edited:

Forum List

Back