Democrats, Really?

It's not the presidency that should concern democrats. They are facing a down ballot bloodbath.
Like 2018? :lol:
In 2018 the democrats had not crashed the economy. They hadn't started arresting people for bogus rules. They hadn't yet criminalized Christianity and fined people for going to church. Do you think that there will be no price to pay for what they have done?
Of course, Democrats haven’t done that. You’re either a liar or very gullible.

It's not the presidency that should concern democrats. They are facing a down ballot bloodbath.
In 2018 the democrats had not crashed the economy. They hadn't started arresting people for bogus rules. They hadn't yet criminalized Christianity and fined people for going to church. Do you think that there will be no price to pay for what they have done?
Another leftist saying "don't believe what you saw. Only believe what democrats tell you you saw."

Another leftist saying "don't believe what you saw. Only believe what democrats tell you you saw."
Another fucking Trumpette who believes Trump & Limbaugh.

Down ballot Republicans have backed Trump. If Trump goes down,they will too.

Another fucking Trumpette who believes Trump & Limbaugh.

Down ballot Republicans have backed Trump. If Trump goes down,they will too.

There is some truth to that. I would expect the Democrats to be very energized which usually means two things; a victory in the Oval and winning a lot of down ballot races with candidates who are likely not up to the task and end up resigning in disgrace.

That is the normal course of events. The division in the Party is a huge X factor

How Trump has changed state governments -- a whole lot of them have gotten bluer. And the only one that got redder, WV, did so because the governor switched parties, not because Republicans were voted in.

StateGovernmentNetChangesSinceTrumpBecamePresident-Cartogram.png

And that's why so many Republicans are tearfully begging Democrats to stop making Trump the focus -- because running against Trump is working so well for the Democrats.

How Trump has changed state governments -- a whole lot of them have gotten bluer. And the only one that got redder, WV, did so because the governor switched parties, not because Republicans were voted in.

StateGovernmentNetChangesSinceTrumpBecamePresident-Cartogram.png

And that's why so many Republicans are tearfully begging Democrats to stop making Trump the focus -- because running against Trump is working so well for the Democrats.

A promising trend for the good guys.

How many times has Biden lost a Presidential primary contest? Three times is it?

And this is the best the DEMs can do?

I give the blob a 2 out of 3 chance of winning.
Biden has this nailed! I'm even voting for him. Dont abandon him now, or I'll have to challenge you to a push up contest!

January 2017 --- January 2021

Proof that the United States falls apart without Leadership.

Vote Trump out -- Lock Trump up

Biden may or may not win in November. But if he does win, I think it will be because of mistakes made by the blob during the first term

How many times has Biden lost a Presidential primary contest? Three times is it?

And this is the best the DEMs can do?

I give the blob a 2 out of 3 chance of winning.

I was actually wrong. Biden has ONLY lost twice when running for President. If he loses in 2020, he will have lost 3 times. Combined with Hillary...the DEMS would have nominated in consecutive general elections candidates that have run for president 5 times and lost.

Its a good thing the republicans suck so much that the Democratic Party can still be considered a contender on election day across the nation.

For me it isn't even funny to watch Biden's bulb growing dimmer. I think the DNC is already planning on How-Who-When to replace Biden.

While I don't like Biden, I feel sorry for anyone is slipping mentally. People cheered Ronald Reagan's loss of mental capability and I though they were sick.

The governor of Michigan is on the short list for VP.

If Biden wins.....I would say better than 80% he does not finish his term and we will get someone else.

The GOP better take on both of whoever runs and question why the DNC would knowingly put a man who is slipping away a the top of the ticket. It's not fair to Joe Biden and it isn't fair to the country.
You must ask yourself one question come november . Are you an american , or are you a Democrat...?

Forum List

Back