Democrats Projected to Keep Majority in the US Senate!

The House is R...
Barely. With gains in the Senate. In midterms where the incumbent party is typically shellacked.

So much for your 'Red Tsunami'. Its now a blame game among your ilk.....with the New York Post making it clear that they think 'Trumpty Dumpty' is to blame.

My money is on more batshit conspiracy theories and a complete abdication of any responsibility. Personal responsibility isn't really your jam.

Barely. With gains in the Senate. In midterms where the incumbent party is typically shellacked.

So much for your 'Red Tsunami'. Its now a blame game among your ilk.....with the New York Post making it clear that they think 'Trumpty Dumpty' is to blame.

My money is on more batshit conspiracy theories and a complete abdication of any responsibility. Personal responsibility isn't really your jam.
I never predicted a Red Tsunami when

Red Tsunami when so many poor people can vote?
Not on your life.

Oh, now EVERYONE is disavowing their 'Red Tsunami' claims.

Sean Hannity Gets Blistering Reminder After Playing Dumb On ‘Red Tsunami’ Prediction

And of course, the blame game has already started.
Time for another batshit conspiracy! Maybe that ginger Youtube occultist of yours has a new one for you.
I speak for myself.
Since 2020 I never expected the slums to not vote.
They blame the price of food on the Republicans because they're uneducated and that's why they live in slums.

Forum List

Back