Zone1 Democrats Owe Reparations

The fact is that certain races DO excel academically beyond their numbers in the population - most notably Asians. Harvard and other liberal schools try to social engineer the outcome so that the races are proportionate to their numbers, and do so via racist policies.

For example, the prestigious TJ High School only had 3% blacks and more than 50% Asian because the Asian kids were acing the entrance exam and very few blacks could compete, given their lower scores. So the school eliminated the exam. The goal was to reduce the number of Asians and increase the number of blacks, even though the Asians were the better students. This is racist.
Since I don't feel, as you seem to, that Blacks are genetically inferior, I'd say it is more accurate to say certain cultures DO excel academically beyond their numbers in the population.

So poor stay poor and the rich stay rich.
Poor don’t stay poor if they make the right decisions, have the ability, and exercise the discipline to move beyond poverty. Everyone of my parents, their siblings, and their friends moved from cold-water walk ups in the 1940s to a house in the suburbs by the late 50s.

Since I don't feel, as you seem to, that Blacks are genetically inferior, I'd say it is more accurate to say certain cultures DO excel academically beyond their numbers in the population.
I didn’t say they are genetically inferior, but you go ahead and do that leftist thing: raaaacist!

I merely pointed out that they are being admitted with scores and grades that would have had them rejected had they been white or Asian.

But I do agree it’s primarily cultural, not genetic. The black culture, as a whole, does not value education as much as Asians (or Jews).

Poor don’t stay poor if they make the right decisions, have the ability, and exercise the discipline to move beyond poverty. Everyone of my parents, their siblings, and their friends moved from cold-water walk ups in the 1940s to a house in the suburbs by the late 50s.
My parents did too but it was not an option for some folks. Redlining

My parents did too but it was not an option for some folks. Redlining
Redlining was made illegal more than 40 years ago. Plenty of time since then to study hard, win scholarships or take out Pell Grants, get an education, and work one’s way up the ladder.

So poor stay poor and the rich stay rich.

The rich are using the government to create a permanent underclass. They are called illegal aliens, and by flooding the country with them the rich destroy the wage market so that NO ONE makes any money.

Except them.

Want to create wealth? GET RID OF GOVERNMENT CONTROLS!

The rich are using the government to create a permanent underclass. They are called illegal aliens, and by flooding the country with them the rich destroy the wage market so that NO ONE makes any money.

Except them.

Want to create wealth? GET RID OF GOVERNMENT CONTROLS!
There is enormous wealth in this country, just ask the rich. Government intervention is not the cause of income disparity by it may be a solution.

There is enormous wealth in this country, just ask the rich. Government intervention is not the cause of income disparity by it may be a solution.
Nope. The solution to income disparity is to train for a career or trade, refrain from having children before you are married, and work hard.

Not anymore. The government has squandered it.

That's why they are trying to create a full on race war, to keep everyone separate, while they rape the country.

So long as they can keep everyone fighting amongst each other for the scraps, they can live high on the hog.

You need to wake up my friend.

Nope. The solution to income disparity is to train for a career or trade, refrain from having children before you are married, and work hard.
Such simple solutions are always reassuring and always wrong. There was a time when most people in the US earned their living from farming. For various reasons farms are highly automated and few people work in them. Same for most factories. Notice the pattern here.

Not anymore. The government has squandered it.
There is still enormous wealth in this country in this country that the government has nothing to do with, just ask the rich.

How many billionaires are there in the US total? The U.S. is home to over a quarter of the world's billionaires, representing about 720 of the roughly 2,700 that exist globally

There is still enormous wealth in this country in this country that the government has nothing to do with, just ask the rich.

How many billionaires are there in the US total? The U.S. is home to over a quarter of the world's billionaires, representing about 720 of the roughly 2,700 that exist globally

Take everything from every billionaire. It's a drop in the bucket.

You don't sound like a pragmatist at all.

More and more you sound like a pure political agitator.

Take everything from every billionaire. It's a drop in the bucket.

You don't sound like a pragmatist at all.

More and more you sound like a pure political agitator.
I don't recall saying taking anything from the billionaire, I'm just pointing out the reality that they exist and hold an enormous share of the countries wealth. Is that something you deny?

I don't recall saying taking anything from the billionaire, I'm just pointing out the reality that they exist and hold an enormous share of the countries wealth. Is that something you deny?

They hold very little of the country's wealth. You aren't very good at math apparently.

They hold very little of the country's wealth. You aren't very good at math apparently.
The $5 trillion in wealth now held by 745 billionaires is two-thirds more than the $3 trillion in wealth held by the bottom 50 percent of U.S. households estimated by the Federal Reserve Board.

In the third quarter of 2022, 68 percent of the total wealth in the United States was owned by the top 10 percent of earners. In comparison, the lowest 50 percent of earners only owned 3.3 percent of the total wealth.

Maybe we have a different view of what constitutes an 'enormous share' of the US wealth.

Such simple solutions are always reassuring and always wrong. There was a time when most people in the US earned their living from farming. For various reasons farms are highly automated and few people work in them. Same for most factories. Notice the pattern here.
Oh yeah? There are millions of highly paid tradesmen like plumbers and electricians. Those skills are not hard to learn and are totally portable. Those simple solutions are ALWAYS right. Get educated in something that is needed by society and you will make a good living. Get a degree in advanced basket weaving, philosophy or racial studies and be poor. Get no education at all and you have no chance of achieving anything at all in your life in a modern society. All that automation needs skilled technicians to keep it working.

Oh yeah? There are millions of highly paid tradesmen like plumbers and electricians. Those skills are not hard to learn and are totally portable.
Trades, like plumbers and electricians, are good honest professions but I wouldn't call them 'highly paid'. They average $55K/year. None are getting what I'd call rich. The average American salary as of 2020 was $71,456, according to Statista data.

All that automation needs skilled technicians to keep it working.
True, they just don't need as many workers as was the case in the old days with unskilled labor.
000f83ea-500.jpg

Transpo-teslafremont-1056653120.jpg

Forum List

Back