Democrats outperform Republicans across the board

I agree the Ds outperform the Rs in the areas of lack of patriotism, wasting taxpayer's money, illegal immigration support, weakening the military, voter fraud, etc, etc.

Lack of patriotism lol? Which party is it that can't stop talking about succession again? Remember all that talk when Bush attacked Iraq about how it was unpatriotic to question the president in war time? What the hell do you think you guys do 24/7? At this point, to consider conservative "patriotic" is just flat out bizarre... You would have to have been in a cave for the past 6 years. Conservatives loathe this country. They think it is some kind of Muslim communist dictatorship full of takers and all that.

I disagree. We were enlightened to know years ago that the FLOTUS was finally proud of America. Obama cares more about muslims than he does Christians evidenced by his PC actions and proclamations.

Conservatives better support the Constitution. Conservatives support a strong military and the protection of our borders. Obviously, you wouldn't know what true patriotism was if it hit you between the eyes so to speak, you dumbass liberal!

I disagree. We were enlightened to know years ago that the FLOTUS was finally proud of America. Obama cares more about muslims than he does Christians evidenced by his PC actions and proclamations.

Conservatives better support the Constitution. Conservatives support a strong military and the protection of our borders. Obviously, you wouldn't know what true patriotism was if it hit you between the eyes so to speak, you dumbass liberal!

In a single post, you're advocating for the Constitution and contending that the president should "care more about Christians"? That would be the most obviously unconstitutional thing a president could do... Hell, the whole reason the colonists came over here was to escape king "caring more" about members of particular religious sects. The Declaration of Independence and Constitution talk more about the importance of avoiding that particular evil more than anything else....

This is typical of conservative views on the Constitution. They tend to be very passionate about it, but completely lacking in any understanding of it.

California has 23.4% poverty . Liberalism at it's finest!!

....found some of the highest rates in the San Francisco Bay Area and coastal communities usually considered affluent due to their high costs of housing. Los Angeles had the highest rate in the state, 26.9 percent, followed by Napa at 25.5 percent.

Census Bureau California still has highest U.S. poverty rate The Sacramento Bee

Percentage below the poverty line:

San Francisco- 13.2% San Francisco County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

California- 15.3% California QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Mississippi- 22.3% Mississippi QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Houston- 22.2% Houston city QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Atlanta- 24.3% Atlanta city QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

California has 23.4% poverty . Liberalism at it's finest!!

....found some of the highest rates in the San Francisco Bay Area and coastal communities usually considered affluent due to their high costs of housing. Los Angeles had the highest rate in the state, 26.9 percent, followed by Napa at 25.5 percent.

Census Bureau California still has highest U.S. poverty rate The Sacramento Bee

Percentage below the poverty line:

San Francisco- 13.2% San Francisco County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

California- 15.3% California QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Mississippi- 22.3% Mississippi QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Houston- 22.2% Houston city QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Atlanta- 24.3% Atlanta city QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

I know you are slow, but you do realize that the US Census Bureau changed the way they calculate poverty? They now caluculate "COST OF LIVING". It is far more accurate.....How does the KOOL AID taste now?

http://www.census.gov/content/dam/C...ml=gd&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

:rofl:

In a single post, you're advocating for the Constitution and contending that the president should "care more about Christians"? That would be the most obviously unconstitutional thing a president could do... Hell, the whole reason the colonists came over here was to escape king "caring more" about members of particular religious sects. The Declaration of Independence and Constitution talk more about the importance of avoiding that particular evil more than anything else....

This is typical of conservative views on the Constitution. They tend to be very passionate about it, but completely lacking in any understanding of it.

You obviously don't understand the First Amendment the way the Founders intended it. Obama seems to care more about PC and muslims than he does Christians, and that's a fact!

You obviously don't understand the First Amendment the way the Founders intended it. Obama seems to care more about PC and muslims than he does Christians, and that's a fact!

Again, the idea that the president is supposed to care more about Christians than members of other religious sects is ridiculous... The president's duty is to all Americans equally. That is the opposite of what the first amendment is about...

What does it mean to "care more about PC?" You mean caring about equality and rejecting bigotry? Of course a president is supposed to care more about that than he cares about what religion people are... Duh.

I know you are slow, but you do realize that the US Census Bureau changed the way they calculate poverty? They now caluculate "COST OF LIVING". It is far more accurate.....How does the KOOL AID taste now?

http://www.census.gov/content/dam/C...ml=gd&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

Maybe I am slow, but you keep losing every single point to me, so what does that say about you lol?

The census didn't "change the way they calculate poverty" they give an additional measure that they use in some cases. The stats I gave you are the latest census numbers for the main poverty stat. Those links go to census.gov silly.

Maybe I am slow, but you keep losing every single point to me, so what does that say about you lol?

The census didn't "change the way they calculate poverty" they give an additional measure that they use in some cases. The stats I gave you are the latest census numbers for the main poverty stat. Those links go to census.gov silly.

FAIL. The main poverty stats were insufficient and inaccurate., hence the SPM. You've got to put down the Kool-Aid kid, you're looking like a dullard.

The Supplemental Poverty Measure(SPM) released by the U.S. Census Bureau, with support from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).The SPM extends the official
poverty measure by taking account of many of the government programs designed to assist low-income families and individuals that are not included in the current official
poverty measure.Concerns about the adequacy of the official measure culminated in a congressional appropriation in 1990 for an independent scientific study of the concepts,
measurement methods, and information needed for a poverty measure. In response, the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) established the Panel on Poverty and Family Assistance.......

FAIL. The main poverty stats were insufficient and inaccurate., hence the SPM. You've got to put down the Kool-Aid kid, you're looking like a dullard.

What is your deal man? You don't seem to read the stuff I post before you start blurting out angry replies... I already explained what that measure is and you aren't even saying anything that contradicts what I said, but you're still behaving this way? Why?

Democratic leaders consistently trounce Republicans by pretty much every objective measure of performance. That is true at the state and federal level and regardless of whether we are talking about the legislative or executive branch.

For example, consider GDP growth by the party of the federal government:

Note that at present, we are on that green column and we're almost exactly on the average of 2.9%.

Or, consider the change in unemployment rate by the party of the president:

Or, the stock market performance by the party of the president:

Not convinced yet? How about:

Median income of red and blue states
Life expectancy of red and blue states
Gun death rates in red and blue states
Graduate degrees per capita in red and blue states
GDP growth relative to world GDP growth
Change in personal income by party of president
Patents filed per capita of red and blue states
Top 20 years for GDP growth since 1930 by party
Etc., etc., etc.

So, what I am wondering is why anybody votes Republican. Are Republicans just looking at different measures of success? If so, please post them. Or, is the issue that Republicans just aren't looking at which party's policies work out better at all?
What a fucking retard you are.

Again, the idea that the president is supposed to care more about Christians than members of other religious sects is ridiculous... The president's duty is to all Americans equally. That is the opposite of what the first amendment is about...

What does it mean to "care more about PC?" You mean caring about equality and rejecting bigotry? Of course a president is supposed to care more about that than he cares about what religion people are... Duh.

He should not care more for muslims than Christians, but he obviously does unless you are real stupid and can't see it!

Our country is based on Judeo-Christian principles. IMHO, Muslims are a cult, not a true religion, and do not deserve any protection of the First Amendment anyway. There are several religions that do.

Obama's PC ties in with his anti-Christian stances and pro-muslim stances.

I will end with the famous quote, "If you voted for Obama twice, you are way too ignorant to argue with!"

He should not care more for muslims than Christians, but he obviously does unless you are real stupid and can't see it!

What makes you think Obama cares what religion you are? American Christians always have this weird persecution complex things. Guess what- nobody else gives your religion much thought at all. Whatever you want to do with your Sunday mornings, we don't care. We never ask what religion you are and when you tell us- unsolicited- we only pretend to pay attention out of politeness.

IMHO, Muslims are a cult, not a true religion, and do not deserve any protection of the First Amendment anyway.

So, just a few hours ago you were ranting about how into the Constitution you are. Now that's all over and you just want to pick and choose which religions you like and only those are permitted? Um....

Republicans have better sex, more orgasms, etc. though. Seems counterintuitive until you consider Republicans make sex so illicit and taboo it's no wonder then they're eager little beavers in bed. :)

Only the men. The women are tired of missionary. They go looking for adventurous liberals.
well that leaves you out.....it must be a turnoff to the women when you check under the bed and in the closets for Republicans and ask how she is registered...

It's true, when you look at food stamps, number of people leaving the labor force, record debt and deficits, the Dems own it
The deficit has been reduced by more than a trillion dollars in the past few years, so not sure where you're going with that one. At present, it is pretty clearly a non-issue.

More people on food stamps is a good thing. Making sure everybody has enough to eat and helping the poor get their heads above water is both a moral imperative and part of the reason that the economy performs better under Democrats- because we make it easier to get out of poverty.

The labor participation rate is mostly just a misunderstanding on the right. That is just the percentage of people between 16 and 65 years old who are working. So, everybody who is in school and everybody who retires before 65 are "non-participating." Those are the two main reasons that the rate has been steadily falling since the 1990s- baby boomers are retiring and younger people are staying in school longer. The assumption that it means people just giving up or something is false. Only a couple/few percent of the non-participating people are actually in that camp.
WOW more people dependent own other's instead of themselves is a good thing?
What in the hell have you been smoking obama crack?

WOW more people dependent own other's instead of themselves is a good thing?
What in the hell have you been smoking obama crack?

Fewer people having to worry about not getting enough to eat, uh, yeah, of course that is a good thing. What planet are you from where people don't know that?

11 days and still no Republican has managed to come up with even one economic area where Republican candidates perform better.

Ok, so at this stage, it is safe to say that Republicans aren't voting Republican for any economic reason, right? So what is the GOP for? Just a vehicle for expressing your feelings about gay people or something?

I think you are going to be sorely disappointed. Obama is in his Spinal Tap on the Skids phase...and is dragging down the Dims.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's been 23 days now and still nobody has managed to come up with a single economic measure that Republican policies perform better under. The election is coming up. Is it safe to say that we all agree that Democratic policies perform better then?

It's been 23 days now and still nobody has managed to come up with a single economic measure that Republican policies perform better under. The election is coming up. Is it safe to say that we all agree that Democratic policies perform better then?
You're a retard.

Forum List

Back