Democrats Omits Israel From Platform For First Time

i met an arab guy from dubai, he was filthy rich.

why do arabs have problems, if they are so rich?

and fight like arabs?
As long as you're having fun with this ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGg0_4hGxg]Achmed Silence I Kill You - YouTube[/ame]

Shocking how many Uncle Tom American Jews there are in this country. They still keep lining up to enthusiastically vote against their own best interests. The Democratic Party is now dominated by hateful Anti-Semetic Left Wingers. I just don't get why so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. Another one of life's mysteries i guess.

you are such a dork.

because he didn't refer to Jews as hymies?

yes. thanks for asking.

What an ignorant comment, this poor poor little country managed to kill hundreds of thousands of Arabs. Land that does not belong to them, but was jacked, thanks to the Balfour declaration and the world wanting to put Jews in Palestine.

This little poor country so tiny but can destroy any country around it and threatens its neighbors every day, violates their sovereignty every day

Well see, that's the hysterical hate & fear i was talking about. They are just a tiny little nation completely surrounded and vastly outnumbered. It's time for the Arab World to get over it and just accept that they're here to stay. Israel will not be destoyed. That's just the way it is. Time to turn the page and have peace.

Your a fucking dumbass, go look at my response again I will repeat to you Arab countries don't meddle or interfere with Israeli affairs. They are all at peace with Israel and they do business together.

Do you really believe Arab Nations are at peace with Israel and don't meddle or interfere with Israeli affairs? Seriously, do you really believe that?

Yes, there has to be acceptance of reality by both sides. Until that happens, there will only be War. Too many in the Arab World have counted on the fantasy of Israel being destroyed. And that's just not gonna happen. It's time for them to finally deal with that fact.

Why are you blaming arabs then you cocksucker? All Arab states are at peace with Israel they never interfere with Israel or meddle in their affairs dumbass, are you going back to the late 60's?

The blame is in Israel for occupying Palestinian borders, they want a demographically Jewish state and will occupy any land and borders to make sure it stays Jewish

I can see your meds are wearing off. So, probably no point in trying to have a rational conversation with you. And i'm not blaming anyone in particular. There's more than enough blame to go around in the Middle East. I'm just speaking reality.

How will peace happen if Israel will not let palestinains control their borders?

Israel can make peace happen they are the power and the country.

Also this is already peace there. No fighting between anyone, but also a slow genocide of Gaza residents

The Palestinian lands should be sterilized. It's people are so inculcated with hatred that they cannot survive anywhere. It should be a systematic slaughter leaving no man, woman or child alive. It's no different that wiping out a nest of termites. Well, maybe infants too young to have been infected can be saved.

Ah and we see the israel firster attitude come out in full force.Jillian is the leader of the israel firsters...katz is to stupid to lead.

You can't say that with a Gary Johnson for President in your sig line.

The Palestinian lands should be sterilized. It's people are so inculcated with hatred that they cannot survive anywhere. It should be a systematic slaughter leaving no man, woman or child alive. It's no different that wiping out a nest of termites. Well, maybe infants too young to have been infected can be saved.

i cope with reading atrocious toxic shit like the above by pretending that it was written as a joke.

Why are you blaming arabs then you cocksucker? All Arab states are at peace with Israel they never interfere with Israel or meddle in their affairs dumbass, are you going back to the late 60's?

The blame is in Israel for occupying Palestinian borders, they want a demographically Jewish state and will occupy any land and borders to make sure it stays Jewish

I can see your meds are wearing off. So, probably no point in trying to have a rational conversation with you. And i'm not blaming anyone in particular. There's more than enough blame to go around in the Middle East. I'm just speaking reality.

How will peace happen if Israel will not let palestinains control their borders?

Also this is already peace there. No fighting between anyone, but also a slow genocide of Gaza residents

Like i said, Peace can only be achieved when both sides truly realize they have to live together. And that means there will have to be compromise by both sides. It is what it is.

So Paulitician, since it seems that you correlate Democrats that aren't pro-Israel to Anti Semetism, does that mean you feel Ron Paul is an anti-semite?

Like i said, Peace can only be achieved when both sides truly realize they have to live together. And that means there will have to be compromise by both sides. It is what it is.

So you are saying both sides are responsible? What do you demand both sides to do to achieve peace?

i cope with reading atrocious toxic shit like the above by pretending that it was written as a joke.

Or written BY a joke, as it were...

So Paulitician, since it seems that you correlate Democrats that aren't pro-Israel to Anti Semetism, does that mean you feel Ron Paul is an anti-semite?

Ron Paul is Pro-All Nations on Earth. So obviously that includes Israel. He is not Anti-Israel.

So you are saying both sides are responsible? What do you demand both sides to do to achieve peace?

Yes, both sides are responsible. And i've already stated how they can move towards real peace. It's all about acceptance.

Ron Paul is Pro-All Nations on Earth. So obviously that includes Israel. He is not Anti-Israel.

You have no qualms with his suggestion to cut all funding to Israel?

He has never singled Israel out with his stance on Foreign Aid. That is a lie many have repeated ad nauseum. His stance on drastically reducing Foreign Aid applies to all Nations. Israel would of course be included and not singled out in those cuts.

He has never singled Israel out with his stance on Foreign Aid. That is a lie many have repeated ad nauseum. His stance on drastically reducing Foreign Aid applies to all Nations. Israel would of course be included and not singled out in those cuts.

“Congressman Paul, would you cut foreign aid to Israel?” interrupted the moderator.

“I would cut all foreign aid,” the candidate responded. “I would treat everybody equally and fairly.”

Ron Paul and the Israel question | Washington Times Communities

Again, do you have no issue with that stance?

“Congressman Paul, would you cut foreign aid to Israel?” interrupted the moderator.

“I would cut all foreign aid,” the candidate responded. “I would treat everybody equally and fairly.”

His stance on drastically reducing Foreign Aid is clear. It's not all about Israel. Although many have tried to push that lie, it's just not true. And yes, i do support his stance on Foreign Aid.

His stance on drastically reducing Foreign Aid is clear. It's not all about Israel. Although many have tried to push that lie, it's just not true. And yes, i do support his stance on Foreign Aid.

Why do you feel anyone on the left that feels that way is an anti-semite?

Forum List

Back