Democrats Of The Future!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The voting base of a party says a lot about that party. Thus using that logic the future of that party CAN be judged by the voters it seeks. Well democrats in order to enlarge their base have done many things.

But to openly court the stupid and mentally insane is going just to far I think.
But just for the sake of honesty and being fair let's look at two groups democrats are trying to include in their party like this man.

"The lead plaintiff in the case, who has been allowed to remain in the United States, had originally been expected to represent himself in court even though he had the mental capacity of a child and could not dial a phone, Iguina said."

That's right folks, so stupid he cannot dial a phone. And folks ANYBODY to stupid to dial a phone has NO idea where the border is or how to get there. But they ARE insisting by law he can be a democrat.

Then of course you have as promised the mentally insane. There must be a shortage I was unaware of. These are NOT people who will be taking jobs. They will be your more typical "new age" democrat. They will reside in our mental hospitals free of charge while you pay for food, shelter and medical care.

"The negotiated agreement between the ACLU and the U.S. Justice Department followed a 2013 ruling by Gee that immigrants with serious mental disabilities have a right to legal representation in deportation proceedings."

The future of the country looks bright does it not? Ten thousand islamic jihadists due here next month and retarded psychopaths. Brought to you by the state department the ACLU the DNC and the oval office. Sleep well..
Mentally disabled immigrants get chance to contest U.S. deportation

Last edited:
It's threads like these that make me happy I went to kindergarten.

The tea party reminds me too much of the muslim brotherhood or the taliban...

-Hates education
-Hates science and the advancement of such
-Hates exploration and the exploration of knowledge
-Wants us all to read one book and only think about a god all day long...
-Doesn't want to invest in our country.

Sorry, but humanity is so much better then this.

• Banned
How the hell can you be a star trek fan and not want to invest in science and exploration?

Join me in support of exploration and science darkfury!
Read the OP. That IS where your NASA money is going. To the stupid and the mentally ill. Yeah Matthew PISS that money away! No NASA No bridges and No roads.

YOUR future is set! Your money will support the stupid and insane!
That IS some real blue dog pride for you!

The tea party reminds me too much of the muslim brotherhood or the taliban...

-Hates education
-Hates science and the advancement of such
-Hates exploration and the exploration of knowledge
-Wants us all to read one book and only think about a god all day long...
-Doesn't want to invest in our country.

Sorry, but humanity is so much better then this.
Have you ever met such a person, or did you imagine him all by yourself as you do with most of the crap you post?

How the hell can you be a star trek fan and not want to invest in science and exploration?

Read the OP. That IS where your NASA money is going. To the stupid and the mentally ill. Yeah Matthew PISS that money away! No NASA No bridges and No roads.

I don't want this person in this country or either party....If he is illegal why is he allowed to vote at all?

His boy obama gutted NASA and turned it into a tool of the AWG cult. Conservatives would love to be going to Mars but money for exploration is going to Pope Gore.

Forum List

Back