Democrats Now Worried About 'Chain of Custody' of Voting Equipment

Their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.
And I'd bill the NINJAS!!! for it too. Just to make it sting.

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.
Considering the routers and the Dominion codes are being hidden from those machines, it is no surprise. Obvious guilt.

~~~~~~
**********​

Interesting...a lot of this could have been avoided had the Dems cared about chain of custody of the mail in ballots.
Trump and the his Trumpbots telegraphed their post election loss strategy months in advance. They were going to claim cheating no matter what. It was kind of a fuck-up on their part. Even Florida had their shit together. There were so few real provable irregularities that Trump's lawyers simply had nothing to work with.

Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

Any proof there was abject voter fraud or machine tampering???..No? Well, just flapping out your ass. :)
Where was that bombshell preliminary report due out yesterday?
They should replace the machines. I wouldn't trust them after they had been touched by NINJAS!!
And they should definitely bill Cyber Ninja for the new machines.

occupied

i am not sure what trump has to do with this thread or your post

why are the dems claiming chain of custody issues during this investigation?
Imagine the voting machines you were going to use were handed to a bunch of liberal activists called "cyber ninjas" to play with for a few months. That's why. Who are these cyber ninja people anyway? Do you know? Would you bet your career and livelihood that they didn't tamper with the machines?

Exactly ....when have Dems not had concerns over chain of custody?

occupied

a professional organization the state contracted with to the an audit

the state contracts with private companies all the time to do things

your paranoia and conspiracy theories with standing

You are the hypocrites. The reason why they will have to buy new machines is because of the possibility these machines have been tampered with to get the results they want.

Jack, you ARE a fucking fraudit! Lessee, the election was good as gold, but let the machines be checked and suddenly the left are all admitting these machines can be made to do most anything! They just can't be trusted! :omg: Better get all new ones (set god knows how with what new settings). We better audit the new machines too. Say, haven't the democrats had access to supervise this audit? just like they say the GOP had last Fall?

OMG: But of course, no worries these machines weren't all putting out 100% GOLD last Fall when they elected the most unliked, dismal man in WH history.

Considering the routers and the Dominion codes are being hidden from those machines, it is no surprise. Obvious guilt.

This is nothing but smoke that you are blowing because you have nothing.

occupied

A company that had NO experience with vote audits. But it did have a company president who readily spouted the conspiracy theory that the election was stolen. So they got the contract given to them by the weak kneed Republican led Senate in Arizona.
An "audit" rife with no error checking, no oversight, no bipartisanship, no transparency. And no report at the end, just an absconding with data to a secret location in Montana for data mining.

But sure, it'll be above board. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, those voting machines would be gone tomorrow.
And the NINJAS!! would be getting the bill for the new ones.

occupied

These people are not an accredited audit organization and their actions so far indicate that they are making it up as they go along to produce a foregone conclusion.

Interesting...a lot of this could have been avoided had the Dems cared about chain of custody of the mail in ballots.

No it would not have. This has nothing to do with real facts. This is simply smoke you are blowing because you have no facts.

Forum List

Back