Democrats next plan, Operation Dog DooDoo

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I guess some racist group got a permit to demonstrate , so the Democrats on Facebook are urging people to take their dog to the park to crap on the lawn.

(if republicans tried something like that they'd all be given tickets, but you know)

Democrats want to meet the next day and resolve the sht they created. (...oh ya, and clean up the dog doo too)

I guess some racist group got a permit to demonstrate , so the Democrats on Facebook are urging people to take their dog to the park to crap on the lawn.

(if republicans tried something like that they'd all be given tickets, but you know)

Democrats want to meet the next day and resolve the sht they created. (...oh ya, and clean up the dog doo too)
in this analogy, they are the doo doo.

The angry Trump voter, the "forgotten man", has been eating shit since Jan.

The area should be clean by the next day.

Forum List

Back