Democrats needn't be so blue anymore

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Democrats shouldn't be so blue anymore - CNN.com

In one interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, Paul could not give an answer to the question: "Should Woolworth's lunch counter have been allowed to stay segregated? Sir, just yes or no." He then dismissed this as an "abstract, obscure" conversation. The right answer was no. But Paul refused to say that.

You can't say "No" to something that you hold deep in your heart.

The Democrat Party is way past "being blue".

They are downright engaged in full on shit their pants hissy fits - and it's gonna get a whole lot worse for them as we get closer to November...

Personally, I think the GOP is being far too optimistic. They have now lowered themselves to bowing to the Tea Party. It is the "Far Right" or nothing. That will eventually spell doom to the GOP, if not in November, soon.

Democrats have never been blue (or green for that matter). They are Red. That's what they have been for the past 100 years.

The Democrat Party is way past "being blue".

They are downright engaged in full on shit their pants hissy fits - and it's gonna get a whole lot worse for them as we get closer to November...
Yeah....Rand Paul surely did SHOW US!!!!!!

529.gif

Haven't the Democrats won 6 out of 7 of the last "special" elections?

Republicans haven't yet figured out that you can't win elections without offering ideas. Shhh, don't tell them. They will never figure it out on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Republicans haven't yet figured out that you can't win elections without offering ideas. Shhh, don't tell them. They will never figure it out on their own.

You haven't figured out that you can't defeat the ideas of others by pretending they don't exist.

Who cares? Who saw it???

Nobody............

That Rachel Maddow show has about 179 viewers a night............so what ever is said, has exceedingly little impact on the electorate., not to mention that almost invariably, its the real hardened k00ks who tune that show in. Nobody could get away with that pronounced level of sarchasm if they werent preaching to the annointed choir!!!

\

And they have to call Tea Bagger Central whenever they want to bring a candidate forward. They need to get the approval of the far right before they can move. I look for Sarah to start packing heat anyday.

But then she won't be turned away from a Black Business, as Paul has stated is perfectly okay.

"Sorry, we don't serve white chicks."

"But I am packing heat!"

"Okay, as long as keep it in the holster."

You haven't figured out that you can't defeat the ideas of others by pretending they don't exist.
Agreed!

You'd think "conservative"-politicians would (at least) TRY to develop some ideas, of their own....besides NO!!!

303.gif

The GOP is now beholden to the Tea party. THAT IS FUNNY!

Just how is it unfair or gamemanship to get a candidate to state his true beliefs?

CNN sourcing DNCNBC and Rachel Maddow.

Good thing the MSM isn't an incestuous lefty moonbat echo chamber, huh? :lol:
Yup! It ain't Rand's fault! It's the nasty media for reporting it!

I suppose the same contempt for biased media happens whenever you think "Fox" too, right? Or is it 'my bias is better than your bias'?

hypocrite.

CNN sourcing DNCNBC and Rachel Maddow.

Good thing the MSM isn't an incestuous lefty moonbat echo chamber, huh? :lol:
Yup! It ain't Rand's fault! It's the nasty media for reporting it!

I suppose the same contempt for biased media happens whenever you think "Fox" too, right? Or is it 'my bias is better than your bias'?
Whew!!

The whole "bias"-trip surely is gettin' CONFUSING!!!!

323.png

"Republican consultants are doing a wonderful job raising expectations sky-high for the November elections, so that now, even if Republicans do smashingly well, it will look like a defeat (and an across-the-board endorsement of Obama's agenda). Thanks, Republicans!"

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back