Democrat's Mental Methane Over LBTQ Rights

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Ain't this some stupid shit?

Now Pelosi and her merry band of Social Justice Clowns passed legislation basically eliminating any reference to gender. You can identify at any point in your life which derivative of gender you wish based on your feels.

What the hell happened to the Feminists who vowed to die for Title 9?

Those useful idiots are looking pretty stupid right about now. The rights of women to get equal funding for sports in institutions supported by taxpayers are now forced to shut their traps while transgenders play sports in direct competition with the women the Feminists burned their bras over.

Truly libtarded!

MAGA

The Equality Act would lead to the death of women's rights

Now Pelosi and her merry band of Social Justice Clowns passed legislation basically eliminating any reference to gender. You can identify at any point in your life which derivative of gender you wish based on your feels.

Those useful idiots are looking pretty stupid right about now. The rights of women to get equal funding for sports in institutions supported by taxpayers are now forced to shut their traps while transgenders play sports in direct competition with the women the Feminists burned their bras over.

Truly libtarded!

MAGA

I'm cornfused, Rick, you mean I can't say someone got bitch-slapped anymore? That hurts.

Truly libtarded!

MAGA

I'm cornfused, Rick, you mean I can't say someone got bitch-slapped anymore? That hurts.

It's Hillaryous.

Can't wait for the first lawsuit forcing women's sports teams to share their locker rooms with chicks with dicks.

It amazes me how the word equality gets so raped by leftists.
Of course, to be fair, they rape many words

It amazes me how the word equality gets so raped by leftists.
Of course, to be fair, they rape many words

Third wave feminists at war with first wave feminists. The jokes will be endless as the fur flies.

Truly libtarded!

MAGA

Those people, the LGBQT types, are VERY prominent in Hollywood and the Media. They almost run it, in fact.

In real life? I don't know any. If I do, I don't know it.

Do you? Are there so many that this kind of attention has to be paid to them??

No. Not even close. They're only predominant in the Media.

Or Interior Decorating :)

But then, I don't have any dimocrap scum for friends. I don't like them. I don't want them around and I go out of my way to avoid them.

I can't take the stupid

Forum List

Back