Democrats lost their minds over El Paso, ignored Chicago Shooting - Where has Media Been?

Chicago deaths are black people shooting black people with handguns.
The politicization of gun deaths isnt about death and carnage, it is about semi auto rifles.
Some people might show integrity on the issue but the media and DNC do not.
And often felons killing felons.

Felons are the kind of people who are already banned from possessing firearms by current law. They aren't obeying the 2019 law, what make liberal gun control freaks think they would obey NEW laws condemning handguns and assault weapons.

Yet our hands are tied because..... well, the excuses are legion.
I have not heard any snowflake offer any excuse for Warren and Dems Fund raising while the dead still lay on the ground and while they attacked the President who was denouncing white supremacists...

I believe Beto O'Rourke is at 2% (right behind Kamala Harris) in the polls, but they think that they could revive themselves - by making an ass out of themselves by continuing their narratives that it was Trump's fault somehow.
If I was a Democrat - I wouldn't even vote for either one.
However, I am in favor of the Red Flag bill. I am sure not everyone is on board with it. But we do need to go after anyone that has (or had) red flags in their history. And stop them. IMO
HIPPA laws restrict the public and govt from obtaining and the Drs. from reporting on Americans with mental health issues. We never find out until after they go kill or maim somebody. We Identify sex offenders and send out notices when they move into a neighborhood. But someone whacked out on Ritalin and other psychotropic Drugs can live next door without a peep! Until the killing starts.

I believe Beto O'Rourke is at 2% (right behind Kamala Harris) in the polls, but they think that they could revive themselves - by making an ass out of themselves by continuing their narratives that it was Trump's fault somehow.
If I was a Democrat - I wouldn't even vote for either one.
However, I am in favor of the Red Flag bill. I am sure not everyone is on board with it. But we do need to go after anyone that has (or had) red flags in their history. And stop them. IMO
HIPPA laws restrict the public and govt from obtaining and the Drs. from reporting on Americans with mental health issues. We never find out until after they go kill or maim somebody. We Identify sex offenders and send out notices when they move into a neighborhood. But someone whacked out on Ritalin and other psychotropic Drugs can live next door without a peep! Until the killing starts.
Don't blame the drugs. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Forum List

Back