Democrats Lied About January 6

Yeah, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that Trump's lawyers never even came remotely close to presenting a case with factual and legal merit.
Even Trumps lawyer, Rudy Giuliani said his case wasn't alleging voter fraud.

And Sydney Powell says that nobody with a room temperature IQ would have taken what she said seriously.

Facts don't matter

Because cults gonna cult
Perhaps Qult could enter the urban dictionary.

Thank you to Representative Clyde for straightening things out.

---Rep. Clyde took issue with the title of the hearing, which was “The Capitol Insurrection: Unexplained Delays and Unanswered Questions.”---

---“Let’s be honest with the American people,” Clyde said. “It was not an insurrection. And we cannot call it that and be truthful.”---

LOL! A nobody backbencher sees an opportunity to ingratiate himself to Trump and the MAGA crowd and does so despite all visual evidence to the contrary.

Do you know where I think he learned that trick? I think he learned it from new GOP Conference chair Rep. Elise Stefanik who suddenly realized that she could take a giant leap in the House of Representatives if she suddenly became an unapologetic supporter and embraced Trump's lies about the election.

These people have no scruples whatsoever.

Stefanik is a 2 dollar whore. Her pimp is Donald Trump.

---...The Washington Times has just reported some pretty compelling evidence from a facial recognition company that some of the people who breached the Capitol today were not Trump supporters — they were masquerading as Trump supporters and, in fact, were members of the violent terrorist group antifa," Gaetz said.---

That is not true. The facial recognition company confirms that rightwingers were identified. Try again. Gaetz is a lying weasel.

---...The Washington Times has just reported some pretty compelling evidence from a facial recognition company that some of the people who breached the Capitol today were not Trump supporters — they were masquerading as Trump supporters and, in fact, were members of the violent terrorist group antifa," Gaetz said.---

That is not true. The facial recognition company confirms that rightwingers were identified. Try again. Gaetz is a lying weasel.
Sorpresa!

I saw this reference to "conservs"...which, I'm pretty sure references "Conservative" political thinkers.
"Conservs are losing our patience........"

So with that collective "conservs" seemingly encompassing all self-identifying Conservatives who happened to post or lurk on this message board, well, I thought it could be interesting to know if responsible Conservatives accept that a poster ---Hang on Sloopy, ---- who seemingly seeks to speak for them, really does speak for them.

So, we must ask the question: Do honesttoGod God-fearing, civil and educated Conservatives think like the Conservative Hang-on-Sloopy? Is he a typical Conservative?

For example:

• "You weak bastard...What a faggot bitch. Hey ass hole..... you stupid mother fucking piece of pig shit....... you father cock sucking bitch..... you piece of fucking dog shit........mommas tit sucker.......so much GD shit on this it is a fucking disgrace.......your jizz stained mattress and go to fucking bed......you mother fucking lying cum stained shit streaks.....you lying pos shop rats did. You piece of fucking shit using that angle you dumb ass.....Ohhh I hope you cock suckers get what is coming to you....... to rape the wife and daughter .....to be a submissive cuck...:"

Now, I ain't a liberal or a lefty or a Democrat or a progressive......but, if had to be something political....well, if all Conservatives think like the self-identifying Conservative like the one above, well, I'm not at all sure I'd be a good fit with Conservative folks like that.
Know what I mean?
You too?

---Rep. Clyde took issue with the title of the hearing, which was “The Capitol Insurrection: Unexplained Delays and Unanswered Questions.”---

---“Let’s be honest with the American people,” Clyde said. “It was not an insurrection. And we cannot call it that and be truthful.”---

The January 6th business is very similar the Russian business from the 2016 election, and the Demonicrats are going to ride this out until dry. They like their distractions and such, bet your ass they did worse than any "insurrection" on Jan. 6th, and it's an ongoing process.

Demonicrats are dirty.

Of course it was not an insurrection. That was the word that fake news chose and the mindless Democrat lemmings regurgitated.

The Left LIES about everything ...

This is nothing new.

The Left HAS to LIE abiut everything!!!
Yep we did not see hours of video of rioting in and in front of the capital while they were trying to sign off on the election nor did we hear them chant where's Pence where is Pelosi. Just a big lie our eyes and ears lied to us. I mean it's not like it was covered live by every TV station or anything. We did not see Trump and Rudy rile them up before either again our eyes and ears are just liars. Lol

".... the invasion of our capitol was not an armed insurrection; it was a riot, similar in behavior to most all the riots we saw over the summer in Portland, Seattle, St. Louis, Louisville, New York City and Kenosha, to name a few.
Those riots were often far worse, as there was looting, fires, broken windows and many injuries of innocent citizens and law enforcement personnel. The media often reported that these riots were mainly peacefully as we watched the fires burning behind the news reporter filling our T.V. screens."

4nuhdv.jpg

Forum List

Back