Democrats Just Doing The Only Thing They're Good At

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This world would be a much better place if it wasn't for Democrats.
If you look at the news, and see yet another riot caused by the left.....you're just seeing the chaos that Democrats unleashed on this country for the sole purpose of taking over Washington, as well as every state in November.
Democrats want complete control of the country.
Every city that Democrats control is suffering from the same affliction.
Daily violence and destruction.
This is what Democrats are good at.
The Democrats side with the rioters and call them peaceful protesters.....but then their friends in the mob turn on them.
Democrat ideas suck (see the New Green Deal), so they have started something that must come to an end. The ends justify the means, correct? They have no sense of decency when it comes to getting what they want. Maybe they feel throwing out crazy ideas will only make people compromise, but the mob doesn't compromise.

I bet Obama is doing cartwheels....his revolution is happening. He's making a mess of this country....and it makes him really proud.

Democrats don't care. If they lose in a massive Red-Wave they'll just increase the violence and destruction.
If they are able to takeover the country, guess what, the violence won't end.
Democrats will simply use the violence and destruction as an excuse to clamp down on America.....but this will continue....for at least 10 years. A lib friend of my said that ANITFA is just a one-off situation. Little does he know that Democrats will allow this to continue for 10 years.
They enlisted criminals to do their dirty work, and guess who will be the first to suffer the consequences?
Not the criminals. We will all suffer the consequences.
Eventually the scum that made it all possible will come under the knife.....but law-abiding citizens will pay a heavy price in the end.
Even if Trump wins he will have to take drastic measures to reverse the chaos that Democrats have unleashed.
The left thinks this all plays into their hands.
This is terrorism.
Nothing good comes from terrorism.

3IRMIYDSUVDLXGHE75XN3LR7QU.JPG

Last edited:
Oh......and I totally forgot.....Democrats are shutting down the country....at the same time they're backing a total disregard for social-distancing in these riots.
I have yet to run into any part of the nation that is shut down.
If you mean do we have tanks patrolling the streets....no.
But small businesses are being put out of business.
And like your average Democrat....you could care less.

Oh......and I totally forgot.....Democrats are shutting down the country....at the same time they're backing a total disregard for social-distancing in these riots.
When have businesses never gone out of business in the US?

Spoken like a true communist.

When have state governments forcibly closed 50% of businesses?

The destruction you have caused in you zeal to undo the 2016 election is unparalleled in American history. You and your filthy traitor party will never be forgiven. You are the enemy of this nation and the enemy of all free people anywhere.

The destruction you have caused in you zeal to undo the 2016 election is unparalleled in American history. You and your filthy traitor party will never be forgiven. You are the enemy of this nation and the enemy of all free people anywhere.
I caused no destruction to any business as I have no power to do as such. It is with the guidance of the president, the CDC and the governors which have closed any businesses, yet where I live no businesses are closed. And again I am no member of any political party because they are not deserving of a voter as myself to commit to them. I dislike the way both parties function and I dislike the entire two party system in place which excludes a third or fourth party to run equally with the same chance to win without the special rules both parties have to keep them out of the process or giving them little chance of winning.

Absolutely

I caused no destruction to any business as I have no power to do as such.

You have the power to vote, and you voted for evil people - democrats. You share responsibility for what they did.

It is with the guidance of the president, the CDC and the governors which have closed any businesses, yet where I live no businesses are closed. And again I am no member of any political party because they are not deserving of a voter as myself to commit to them. I dislike the way both parties function and I dislike the entire two party system in place which excludes a third or fourth party to run equally with the same chance to win without the special rules both parties have to keep them out of the process or giving them little chance of winning.

How is the weather on Mars?

Here on Earth, the democrats you 100% support in every post are destroying the greatest nation on earth.

Communism doesn't have businesses that file for bankruptcy.

Correct, the government shoots you if you become a burden.

Just put your mask on. Because, the Democrats want to have a party right before you. Your children are the prize. But as long as you tell yourselves it's not true then it's not. Or you can live in the real world and realize what is really going on.

1595512093800.png

We sure have had a rash of stupid on the board today............

This world would be a much better place if it wasn't for Democrats.
If you look at the news, and see yet another riot caused by the left.....you're just seeing the chaos that Democrats unleashed on this country for the sole purpose of taking over Washington, as well as every state in November.
Democrats want complete control of the country.
Every city that Democrats control is suffering from the same affliction.
Daily violence and destruction.
This is what Democrats are good at.
The Democrats side with the rioters and call them peaceful protesters.....but then their friends in the mob turn on them.
Democrat ideas suck (see the New Green Deal), so they have started something that must come to an end. The ends justify the means, correct? They have no sense of decency when it comes to getting what they want. Maybe they feel throwing out crazy ideas will only make people compromise, but the mob doesn't compromise.

I bet Obama is doing cartwheels....his revolution is happening. He's making a mess of this country....and it makes him really proud.

Democrats don't care. If they lose in a massive Red-Wave they'll just increase the violence and destruction.
If they are able to takeover the country, guess what, the violence won't end.
Democrats will simply use the violence and destruction as an excuse to clamp down on America.....but this will continue....for at least 10 years. A lib friend of my said that ANITFA is just a one-off situation. Little does he know that Democrats will allow this to continue for 10 years.
They enlisted criminals to do their dirty work, and guess who will be the first to suffer the consequences?
Not the criminals. We will all suffer the consequences.
Eventually the scum that made it all possible will come under the knife.....but law-abiding citizens will pay a heavy price in the end.
Even if Trump wins he will have to take drastic measures to reverse the chaos that Democrats have unleashed.
The left thinks this all plays into their hands.
This is terrorism.
Nothing good comes from terrorism.

View attachment 366307
So says the dumbasses who want to destroy the environment, increase Climate Change and give cops the OK to murder black men.

Communism doesn't have businesses that file for bankruptcy.

Correct, the government shoots you if you become a burden.
Or they simply release a virus that kills those who are unproductive like COVID-19...

All that we can do is just be glad that this planet still has places called prisons for those that you speak of here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I dont think valuable and costly prison space should be wasted on the assholes. Let's just shot the bastards so we don't have waste anymore money on them and get them to hell out of the gene pool too.

Forum List

Back