Democrats inflaming LGBTQ. It's what they do.

Whether it's Maxine Waters telling their followers to attack fellow Americans, Schumer threatening Supreme Court justices or Shirley Temple Jean Pierre telling LQBTQ to fight and "WE HAVE YOUR BACK" it's all the same. The Democrats inciting Americans to violence. The Democrats work every day to take down this country, I just point out the obvious.

So both sides do it, what are you going to do about it?

Whether it's Maxine Waters telling their followers to attack fellow Americans, Schumer threatening Supreme Court justices or Shirley Temple Jean Pierre telling LQBTQ to fight and "WE HAVE YOUR BACK" it's all the same. The Democrats inciting Americans to violence. The Democrats work every day to take down this country, I just point out the obvious.

Republicans are the ones inciting violence just as Trump did no 1/6. Republicans attack transgenders by taking away their rights and dehumanizing them. It is Republicans who refuse to put forward meaningful gun control. Republicans are attacking free speech rights, voting rights and women's rights. The only obvious thing is that you are a extreme right wing fascist.

Democrat politicians and bureaucrats could care less about the LGTB Alphabet soup .. except for their votes. Just communicate faux outrage and half truths to rile up that base!

That is exactly what Republicans are doing. They are communicating outright lies to rile up their base. The Republican party runs on hate and needs hate to win.

Exactly, they see a new LGBTQ voting block and they are doing exactly what they do with Black voters. Inflame them. Fuk the country, we want votes!

Republicans are the ones doing the inflaming. You are the ones who say fuck this country. You are the enemies of this country.

My damn dog is the equivalent of 70 in human years and she wants her Social Security check! Just make the check out to me.

And she identifies as a black lab, so she wants her reparations!

Maybe we'll go to Petco and load up the cart with top shelf, grain free food and $15-a-bag treats and a gigantic new dog bed, as well as a good supply of that incredibly expensive flea treatment, and then when it's time to pay, she can say "It's my Rosa Parks moment", and walk out the door.

Yep and if you live in san francisco, you can just push the cart on out the door without paying.

Forum List

Back