Democrats have pumped 50 million dollars into the pro-Mandela Barnes anti-Ron Johnson ads. ironically, 50 Million bucks is how much Johnson is worth!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ron Johnson has a net worth of roughly $50 million. Yet, he thinks U.S. residents who have made payments to social security and medicare for their entire adult lives should be means tested to see if they qualify or not.

• Banned
Barnes is the best candidate out of state money can buy.
there were some impressive candidates in the primary though, but i see the point you're making: Johnson is the people's candidate, Barnes is the candidate of the system

Ron Johnson has a net worth of roughly $50 million. Yet, he thinks U.S. residents who have made payments to social security and medicare for their entire adult lives should be means tested to see if they qualify or not.

Another Trump-supported conspiracy theorist and election denier.

there were some impressive candidates in the primary though, but i see the point you're making: Johnson is the people's candidate, Barnes is the candidate of the system

Ask Barnes why he didn't pay his own property taxes, while supporting Biden’s tax increase on working families and an army of new IRS agents to audit middle-class families.

I'd love to hear his answer.

• Banned
Ask Barnes why he didn't pay his own property taxes, while supporting Biden’s tax increase on working families and an army of new IRS agents to audit middle-class families.

I'd love to hear his answer.
i'll watch his interviews from now on to see if they ask him that!

Forum List

Back