Democrats Have Nerve To Bitch About ‘Saving Democracy’

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
Democrats are ignorant hypocrites. So, what else is new?
I just voted and 90% of elected positions in my locale were democrats and/or democrats running unopposed.

Democrats are ignorant hypocrites. So, what else is new?
I just voted and 90% of elected positions in my locale were democrats and/or democrats running unopposed.

They are running unopposed because you obviously live in a very Democratic area and no Republicans bothered to run a race they knew they'd lose.

They are running unopposed because you obviously live in a very Democratic area and no Republicans bothered to run a race they knew they'd lose.

Cool.

Now let's talk about the fact that the Dems spent millions on MAGA GOP Primary candidates who are supposedly "a threat to demoooooocracy!"; all because they thought it would render the Republican nominees unelectable.

Not only does that dynamic reveal their assertion about "Demoooooooocracy!" to be nothing but a dishonest and cynical ploy; but now it looks like they're about to get trounced across the board by the very MAGA candidates they propped up!

Talk about poetic justice.

Violating the Constitution

Violating the Patriot Act

Defrauding the FISA Court

Illegally Spying on Americans

WH/DOJ/FBI colluding to brand parents 'Domestic Terrorists'

DOJ/FBI targeting, intimidating, silencing Conservatives

Threatening and calling for violence against USSC Justices

Undermining the USSC, calling for actual Insurrection over not getting their way over abortion

The Democrats have done more to undermine our Democracy than any foreign threat could.

Forum List

Back