Democrats going to party tonight even though LA is still suffering

Republicans? Well they're still trying to introduce Romney/Ryan to America.

:eusa_whistle:
RE- introduce as little as they possibly can :razz:
It sure will be. The lineup for the DNC is all white peoples.. quite different from the RNC.. I think that's going to be sooooooo friggin obvious.

Speaking at the DNC:

Xavier Becerra, a Hispanic man.

Cory Booker, a black man.

Julian Castro, a Hispanic man.

Judy Chu, an Asian woman.

Emanuel Cleaver, a black man.

That's just going through the first ten people, and right there, there's already alot more black people, Hispanics, and Asians than spoke at the whole RNC. Now shut your filthy lying mouth.

yea Willow :eusa_boohoo:

LOL, she negged me for that one, and has since mysteriously disappeared. I don't think we'll see her back in this thread again. I guess it was a little too much raw truth for her. =P

It sure will be. The lineup for the DNC is all white peoples.. quite different from the RNC.. I think that's going to be sooooooo friggin obvious.

Speaking at the DNC:

That's just going through the first ten people, and right there, there's already alot more black people, Hispanics, and Asians than spoke at the whole RNC. Now shut your filthy lying mouth.

We had

Marco Rubio a Hispanic man
Mia Love a black women
Ted Cruz, Hispanic
Luce’ Vela Fortuño also Hispanic
Artur Davis a black man

ALL spoke at the RNC dumbass

Oh, I humbly beg your pardon. How silly of me. The first ten speakers of the DNC have equally as many black speakers, and one more Hispanic speaker, than the entire RNC. My mistake. Clearly Willow was right, the DNC is going to be a racist puddle of vanilla pudding, while the RNC lineup was clearly the "rainbow of humanity."

The president is in Toledo early this afternoon today, my hometown. Home of the Mudhens stadium, one of the best Triple A stadiums in the country. He'll be addressing the auto workers in a local high school, shoring up the Labor vote.

Obama knows how to do this.

Still choosing the smaller venues, I see.

It sure will be. The lineup for the DNC is all white peoples.. quite different from the RNC..

O.jpg

So the DNC has a token African American speaker scheduled. Big deal.

Speaking at the DNC:

We had

Mia Love a black women
Ted Cruz, Hispanic
Artur Davis a black man

I noticed they kept showing the same 2 black guys in the crowd on camera though, probably because they were the only 2 out there.

So? Why are percentage of blacks that support your party some type of standard?

What makes them so special?

It's clear that democrats pander to blacks by promising more assistance. I'm not sure why that's become a benchmark.

The contrast of the two will be amazing.

pure whiteland and angry spewings.

then true unity and a sea of color.

The WHOLE rainbow of mankind working together.

Yes the contrast will be amazing... The RNC was about fixing America, the DNC will be about deflecting away from the problems Obama has been unable to resolve, and a several day long abortion rant.

Speaking at the DNC:

We had

Mia Love a black women
Ted Cruz, Hispanic
Artur Davis a black man

I noticed they kept showing the same 2 black guys in the crowd on camera though, probably because they were the only 2 out there.
Or your bias channel wanted to look that way.
MSNBC cut every minority speaker except Rubio and even then they went to commercial for his first few minutes. And we are the racist ..:badgrin:

And the highest Labor Day Gas Prices in our History to boot. The Democrats better hope Americans buy into their hysterical Race-Baiting/Class Warfare spiel. Because their guy doesn't have a record to run on.

And the highest Labor Day Gas Prices in our History to boot. The Democrats better hope Americans buy into their hysterical Race-Baiting/Class Warfare spiel. Because their guy doesn't have a record to run on.

Odd, paulie. Our gas prices this weekend went down about 15-20 cents from a few weeks ago. They are back down below $4/gal again.

Do the democrats think that turning the party into a wing of NAACP is going to help them? Not hardly. They run the risk of appearing all black all the time and alienating the majority. The Charlotte police can just continue to arrest democrats for being drunk and disorderly as they have been doing and it's still early. Will they be coherent tonight?

Odd, paulie. Our gas prices this weekend went down about 15-20 cents from a few weeks ago. They are back down below $4/gal again.

I'm happy for you. But on average, these are the highest Labor Day Gas Prices in our History. I have absolutely no idea what you guys will be celebrating the next few days. Guess you guys should stick to that tired Race-Baiting/Class Warfare stuff. Your Dear Leader offers very little to celebrate over.

Republicans? Well they're still trying to introduce Romney/Ryan to America.

:eusa_whistle:

There's an attorney general with a dozen subpoenas trying to get to know Romney better also.

link please.

There's an attorney general avoiding a dozen or more subpenas himself!

If Romney starts pulling seriously away, the only thing obama has left is to order his immediate arrest and the arrest of Paul Ryan. It's what Hugo Chavez would do.

The contrast of the two will be amazing.

pure whiteland and angry spewings.

then true unity and a sea of color.

The WHOLE rainbow of mankind working together.

Yes the contrast will be amazing... The RNC was about fixing America, the DNC will be about deflecting away from the problems Obama has been unable to resolve, and a several day long abortion rant.

Fixing America....is that what you call what Bush did from 2000 to 2008? Fixed us alright.

Forum List

Back