Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!

According to many on here he's still the legitimate President. lolz
well he won, but he wasn't certified. The cheaters got the rig done. Just as Trump had stated they would. It Doesn't change the facts.

well he won, but he wasn't certified. The cheaters got the rig done. Just as Trump had stated they would. It Doesn't change the facts.
His term as president didn't end at the date of certification. Why is that so hard for you to understand? We've been doing it this way for ~250 years.

More like.

"What's your claim"
"the government was mean to us!"
"Do you have any proof?"
"Yes, your government put their government on a list of human rights abusers!"
"Gee, Welcome to America!"

Sorry, having an awful government isn't grounds for asylum.
Otherwise, Dems would still allow Cubans to walk right in........durr

1709668475992.png

Trump had zero power over who stayed.

Zero. None. He was the worst!

Now show the numbers for '20, '21, '22 and '23.
The whole genesis of this line of discussion was claiming Biden has what he needs to stop immigration when Trump couldnt. You're supposed to show me how Trump stopped immigration in 2019 when it exploded, when he didnt.

Summarily deport
Love your source, no bias there. You do know your source is misleading don't you?

I suggest you go read the bill like I did.

Summarily deport
you know the bill had funds for Ukraine, right? Nothing at all to do with our border. It's the ploy, the game, the con, and you always get conned.

No, it's what ALL the states do. They count for about 12 hours, and then they stop counting because everyone has been up all day and night.
why was it only the five states that he stated? Not all other states stop counting. You'd have to post a link to show that as a fact.

why was it only the five states that he stated? Not all other states stop counting. You'd have to post a link to show that as a fact.
Give us a list of states that counted through the night

Sorry, having an awful government isn't grounds for asylum.
Otherwise, Dems would still allow Cubans to walk right in........durr

View attachment 912762
Okay, you realize that all of those things WOULD fall under what I just said, right?

How many wingnuts have fucking learning disabilities?

Forum List

Back