P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Priceless... :lmao:

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 3.51.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 3.52.01 PM.png

Senate Dems get a taste of their own Obamacare medicine

Obama, Pelosi, and Reid sure set a lot of precedent. President Obama is correct.......Elections DO have consequences. In the same spirit of consistency, I expect the Left to disrupt and block everything Trump is trying to accomplish. The opposition party does that. It will actually be fun to expose the Left from that angle. When they do it, it's "dissension is the greatest form of Patriotism". When anyone goes against them, it's RACIST, it's HOMOPHOBIC, it's ANTI-IMMIGRANT, it's ANTI-WOMAN, it's ANTI-LATINO, it's DENIER, it's INTOLERANT.......yea yea yea yea......we tried that way for 10 years.

Obama, Pelosi, and Reid sure set a lot of precedent. President Obama is correct.......Elections DO have consequences. In the same spirit of consistency, I expect the Left to disrupt and block everything Trump is trying to accomplish. The opposition party does that. It will actually be fun to expose the Left from that angle. When they do it, it's "dissension is the greatest form of Patriotism". When anyone goes against them, it's RACIST, it's HOMOPHOBIC, it's ANTI-IMMIGRANT, it's ANTI-WOMAN, it's ANTI-LATINO, it's DENIER, it's INTOLERANT.......yea yea yea yea......we tried that way for 10 years.
The irony of course is that when it comes to the "RACIST" part - it will actually be true.

The irony of course is that when it comes to the "RACIST" part - it will actually be true.

With liberals, it depends on what their definition of Racist is is.

Forum List

Back