Democrats fighting with the teachers union

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

:omg:

The teachers union won't go back to the class room and the democrat Mayor of Chicago says they must.

The chimps are eating themselves

Notice how the news tries to pretend it is not going on

You need to expand your horizons. We get many posts where it's claimed the media isn't covering something but yet you can find example after example of where they are.

When did schools become more powerful than elected officials or the courts?....

Get your kids out of public schools if you love them you must do this...now....

If you live in a blue state should be included on there. Not all public schools are bad, but the ones in the public eye of scrutiny seem to be ones in blue states.

Yes....a few meaning Democrat Politicians.
The problem is that they are in charge....and what they do effects all of us one way or another.

I'm affected in no way with what is going on in Chicago.

Equating an entire system over the problems of a few is showing a lack of being educated.

I don't know about that. The public school system in this country is total dogshit. We are the number two spender per student in the world on public education and yet we consistently rank near the bottom of OECD nations. Our education standards have sunk like an anchor since the end of the 70s.

This is what happens when a political party gets in bed with a hungry rattlesnake that's never satisfied.

If you have something relevant to say, say it. If not, we will agree you have nothing.
I did say something relevant, but it obviously went over your head. Your hypocritical double standard is glittering like gold in a pan of mud.

I did say something relevant, but it obviously went over your head. Your hypocritical double standard is glittering like gold in a pan of mud.

You have no clue what you are rambling about.

Oh, for sure....and Biden and Harris are competent and doing an excellent job, huh.

You need to make a point.......Biden, Jan 6th......all in a thread over problems Chicago and the teachers are having.

Quit your rambling rambles and address the issue.

Forum List

Back