Democrats face these major headwinds in 2022 elections

Midterms are a year and a half away. The most important factor in those elections has yet to occur. We have a rather short memory.
Under normal circumstances you would be correct.

Nearly 2 years of rioting is not normal.
A massive constant spike in crime is not normal.
Basic necessities being over priced or unavailable is not normal.
Parents FLOODING school board meetings is not normal.
Censoring speech is not normal.
The disaster at the border is not normal.
Rolling power blackouts is not normal.
Cities losing population because of democrat policies is not normal.
Not charging rioters with crimes is not normal.
Holding protestors from the right indefinitely without charges is not normal.

None of this shit the left has brought upon us is normal.
Two years of rioting? The last riot I heard of was in January. Floyd died May 2020. 2 years of rioting is not reality.

Spike in crime isn’t normal, but Biden was elected with improved democratic majorities despite this. Improving crime rates in 2022 would be good for Democratic re-election chances.

Basic necessities aren’t rare or overpriced. You’re thinking of 2020 when we could get TP for a while.

Parents flooding school board meetings is because of rage hyping from right wing media. It’s disturbing mostly because it demonstrates that these people are responding media personalities and not by reality. It’s not unlike the ACA days.

Censorsing speech is similar to the point above.

Rolling blackouts occur during severe heat waves, or in Texas because of severe cold. Congress doesn’t control the weather.

Rioters are charged with crimes.

No one is held indefinitely without charges.

What you’re demonstrating here is the ability for right wing media to craft your reality. That is indeed dangerous.

Dont Taz Me Bro
Midterms are a year and a half away. The most important factor in those elections has yet to occur. We have a rather short memory.
Under normal circumstances you would be correct.

Nearly 2 years of rioting is not normal.
A massive constant spike in crime is not normal.
Basic necessities being over priced or unavailable is not normal.
Parents FLOODING school board meetings is not normal.
Censoring speech is not normal.
The disaster at the border is not normal.
Rolling power blackouts is not normal.
Cities losing population because of democrat policies is not normal.
Not charging rioters with crimes is not normal.
Holding protestors from the right indefinitely without charges is not normal.

None of this shit the left has brought upon us is normal.
Two years of rioting? The last riot I heard of was in January. Floyd died May 2020. 2 years of rioting is not reality.

Spike in crime isn’t normal, but Biden was elected with improved democratic majorities despite this. Improving crime rates in 2022 would be good for Democratic re-election chances.

Basic necessities aren’t rare or overpriced. You’re thinking of 2020 when we could get TP for a while.

Parents flooding school board meetings is because of rage hyping from right wing media. It’s disturbing mostly because it demonstrates that these people are responding media personalities and not by reality. It’s not unlike the ACA days.

Censorsing speech is similar to the point above.

Rolling blackouts occur during severe heat waves, or in Texas because of severe cold. Congress doesn’t control the weather.

Rioters are charged with crimes.

No one is held indefinitely without charges.

What you’re demonstrating here is the ability for right wing media to craft your reality. That is indeed dangerous.

Left wing riots are still occurring frequently in Portland among other places. Maybe should should stop watching so much Dimwinger news. :(

Ah......you're kidding... right? :lol: Many voting drop boxes were not secure (I.e. made of cardboard, unlocked, unmonitored). Very easily tampered with.
Like this one?
1626380206582.jpeg

Ah......you're kidding... right? :lol: Many voting drop boxes were not secure (I.e. made of cardboard, unlocked, unmonitored). Very easily tampered with.
Like this one?
View attachment 513144

I had this more in mind. But hey.....I guess that you agree with Slo Joe that requiring a photo i.d, to vote takes us back to Jim Crow, right? Do you think that will be a winning message for you?

GettyImages-1228479913-4x3-1.jpg

Like this one?
View attachment 513144

I had this more in mind. But hey.....I guess that you agree with Slo Joe that requiring a photo i.d, to vote takes us back to Jim Crow, right? Do you think that will be a winning message for you?

Seems fine to me. A metal box, small mail slot, locked. I thought you said these were like cardboard or something.

1626380764081.jpeg

Like this one?
View attachment 513144

Seems fine to me. A metal box, small mail slot, locked. I thought you said these were like cardboard or something.

View attachment 513146

Looks real sturdy. I think an 8 year old with a crowbar could get into it in about 30 seconds. :lol:

So is asking for a photo I.d. to vote taking us back to Jim Crow? That's what Slo Joe thinks.

Like this one?
View attachment 513144

View attachment 513146

Looks real sturdy. I think an 8 year old with a crowbar could get into it in about 30 seconds. :lol:

So is asking for a photo I.d. to vote taking us back to Jim Crow? That's what Slo Joe thinks.
But, like you said cardboard and unlocked and whatnot.

Pretty sure someone with a crowbar could get into a mailbox too. Question is, why would the want to?

Getting rid of ballot drop boxes is nonsense. The chain of custody is better for ballot drop boxes than for mail boxes.

Aside from the historical trend of the opposition party gaining seats in midterm elections, the author discusses issues such as an uptick in violent crime, the border crisis, rising inflation, and critical race theory combined with their already slim majority, as issues that may work against Democrats keeping a majority in Congress after next year's elections.

There are also many unknowns. How will swing voters react to a Republican Party who has gone too far to the right? Will the attempted attack on this country on Jan 6 and the subsequent attempt to pretend it didn't happen drive swing voters away7 from Republicans? Also the Republican assault on voting rights could lead to a higher turnout which is generally bad for Republicans. In 1998, the Republican attempt to impeach Clinton backfired on them as Democrats picked up seats.

Violent crime is rising across the country. That includes red states. It started rising under Trump. Do voters really want to side with white supremacists on the border? Also the coronavirus will be a major issue. Red states are seeing the biggest increases. A health official in Tennessee was fired for stating Tennessee law on vaccinations of minors. There is no doubt that Republicans will attempt to demagogue critical race theory but General Milley showed Democrats how to counter it. You have Republicans in Texas wanting to ban the teaching of slavery while a Louisiana state representative suggested slavery was good.

Aside from the historical trend of the opposition party gaining seats in midterm elections, the author discusses issues such as an uptick in violent crime, the border crisis, rising inflation, and critical race theory combined with their already slim majority, as issues that may work against Democrats keeping a majority in Congress after next year's elections.

The Dims are terrified of rising crime rates and the defund the police movement they championed. That is their Achilles heel. If you live in a major urban area like New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Portland, or Los Angeles they are rapidly becoming very dangerous places to live.

The Dims will need to either fully embrace law and order and middle class mostly Suburban voters, or continue to embrace BLM and Antifa. They cannot have it both ways.

My prediction.... Being Dims they will lie to both sides and try to have it both ways. That strategy will fail miserably. But no one can accuse politicians of being smart.

Crime rates are rising in red states as well. Apparently law and order is not working. Also they will have to explain why they are ignoring what happened to the capitol police and other officers on Jan 6. 140 were injured and one died. Show a ad showing Republicans attacking police officers with anything they can find. Republicans are trying to soft-soap this and pretend it didn't happen.

The Dims are terrified of rising crime rates and the defund the police movement they championed. That is their Achilles heel. If you live in a major urban area like New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Portland, or Los Angeles they are rapidly becoming very dangerous places to live.

The Dims will need to either fully embrace law and order and middle class mostly Suburban voters, or continue to embrace BLM and Antifa. They cannot have it both ways.

My prediction.... Being Dims they will lie to both sides and try to have it both ways. That strategy will fail miserably. But no one can accuse politicians of being smart.

Crime rates are rising in red states as well. Apparently law and order is not working. Also they will have to explain why they are ignoring what happened to the capitol police and other officers on Jan 6. 140 were injured and one died. Show a ad showing Republicans attacking police officers with anything they can find. Republicans are trying to soft-soap this and pretend it didn't happen.

The riots were far far worse. Maybe those videos should be played as well.

Like this one?
View attachment 513144

View attachment 513146

Pretty sure someone with a crowbar could get into a mailbox too. Question is, why would the want to?

Getting rid of ballot drop boxes is nonsense. The chain of custody is better for ballot drop boxes than for mail boxes.

So is asking for a photo i.d. to vote Jim Crow or not? That's what Biden says.

Like this one?
View attachment 513144

View attachment 513146

So is asking for a photo i.d. to vote Jim Crow or not? That's what Biden says.
Yes, by intent. Maybe you are too dumb to realize the purpose of those laws, but the people pushing them and the rest of america aren't.

The Republicans face an even more difficult headwind. Trying to get elected while screaming the 2020 election was stolen without a shred of proof.

Seriously, even for voters that may not like certain policies it's a choice between semi-respectable governing and bat-shit crazy Qanon quacks.

I would hardly put the likes of Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Maxine Waters, and AOC in the category of semi respectable governing.

I'm sorry but in which competetive areas are any of these Republicans running against hard left Democrats?

There is now a litmus test to electability in Republican politics - kissing the crazy uncle Trump ring and signing up for the "Stolen!" clown train. There is no equivalnce on the Democrat side.

DEMOCRATS'

Defund The Police
Exploding Violent Crime / Homicide rates
Defund The US BP & Ice
Reversal Of All Successful Trump Immigration laws / Rules / Regs
US Govt Trafficking of illegal unaccompanied children
Fining Americans for not wearing masks but spreading virus-infected illegals all over the US
Open Borders
Surrendered Sovereignty
Surrendered Control Of Border To Cartels / Coyotes (according to Biden Immigration Chief)
Surrendered Energy Independence
Supported Enemy Energy Endeavors
Putt Americans Out of Work
Used COVID-19 To Destroy 50% of existing minority-owned businesses
Violated Constitutional & Civil Rights (According to USSC)
Connections To CCP / Refusal To Hold / Support Holding CCP Accountable for Pandemic
Telling Americans To 'get Over' Political Narrative About vaccinations & Just Take Them
Door-To-Door COVID-19
Inflation
Massive Deficit Spending
Refusing to Condemn Communism
Supporting, Funding, Bailing Out Domestic Terrorists Antifa / BLM

...for starters....

Defund The Police - Is a slogan for restructuring our police forces to limit the derek chauvin's out there
Exploding Violent Crime / Homicide rates - Compared to 2020 when everyone was dealing with the pandemic yeah, the rates are up. Did you notice the exploding opioid overdoses in 2020 under the last president.
Defund The US BP & Ice - Where? Who?
Reversal Of All Successful Trump Immigration laws / Rules / Regs - You mean not inflicting needless family separation and following international law on asylum seekers?
US Govt Trafficking of illegal unaccompanied children - Is this a QOP talking point?
Fining Americans for not wearing masks but spreading virus-infected illegals all over the US - Who received just a fine? You knuckle dragging maga fuckups should be getting a bill for the continued/resurgence of the virus and it's new Delta variant.
Open Borders - Stupid, tired and old wingnut talking point push by equally stupid and ill-informed maga fuckups.
Surrendered Sovereignty - Stupid, tired and old wingnut talking point push by equally stupid and ill-informed maga fuckups
Surrendered Control Of Border To Cartels / Coyotes (according to Biden Immigration Chief) - Yeah, sure. This story has lost it's legs
Surrendered Energy Independence - Since when did we stop pumping petroleum from the ground?
Supported Enemy Energy Endeavors - Link?
Putt Americans Out of Work - Employment number prove you wrong, as usual.
Used COVID-19 To Destroy 50% of existing minority-owned businesses - Sure, we also use cancer to kill smokers and alcohol to kill alcoholics and cars to increase traffic deaths and water to drown people and guns to kill people....wait that you guys.
Violated Constitutional & Civil Rights (According to USSC) - Link?
Connections To CCP / Refusal To Hold / Support Holding CCP Accountable for Pandemic - You have proof that China created the virus? Or is that like you lies about election fraud in 2020?
Telling Americans To 'get Over' Political Narrative About vaccinations & Just Take Them - You mean the political narrative that the former presidents vaccine is dangerous?
Door-To-Door COVID-19 - And the problem with it, is what exactly? That you knuckle dragging maga fuckups forgot the former president is vaccinated....
Inflation - Temporary as economy reignites. No mention of GDP growth?
Massive Deficit Spending - With the exception of President Clinton been going on since Reagan made it normal.
Refusing to Condemn Communism - Is that something important to you knuckle dragging maga fuckups now the bromance is over with Putin?

I'll wait here.
A special thanks goes out to our resident Democrat apologist for the whiny, emotional yet devoid of supporting factual information, failed policy and actions excuse-maker.

'Supporting, Funding, Bailing Out Domestic Terrorists Antifa / BLM - Supporting the goals of BLM as it relates to police misconduct, yes. Where have the Democratic Party funded or bailed out ANITIFA of BLM protesters?'

VP Harris assisted in the defunding of violent BLM terrorists who attempted to burn local police alive by throwing a Molotov cocktail on the car they were in. Barak Obama reportedly bailed out a prominent Chicago lawyer after being arrested for doing the same thing - attempting to burn federal law enforcement agents alive by firebombing the federal building they were in. The stories were heavily reported, and I posted numerous links and articles about it.

You are a liar, and your BS above lacks credibility. Don't worry,though, you still get the 'Democrat Apologist Of The Day' award.
Otto is an idiot. I'm sure Snopes picked two staffers that contributed a measly $50 each. Snopes protects liberals as best it can. At least they did say the claim was TRUE.

At least 13 Biden staffers (probably more) helped build the $20M fund raised after Kamala Harris called for it. It's the principle that is important, not how much they contributed. What they're telling the public is that they condone the rioting and oppose penalties for the rioters. Sick people condone rioting.

Picture Republican Candidates in the 2022 election cycle asking this question. Because they will. A Lot.

So {D} Congressman {D} Senator, BLM and Antifa have stated they want to defund the Police and fundamentally change Law Enforcement in America. Do you support BLM and Antifa and their radical agenda?

They'll respond with their marching orders..."it wasn't us it was the right!!!"..... everyone knows that's utter BS
Sure, because we all know what the republic pols will be running one....white privilege issues as screamed by tucker carlson.

The Left owns defunding the police, jackwad.....you can scream all day and I know better
They are doing that so they can create a Federal police force. Another power grab claiming American lives because the Democrats hate this country. They could careless who dies unless they can use the deaths to their advantage. They are rotten bastards.
They also promote federalizing the elections that are constitutionally run BY THE STATE LEGISLATURES. They are vehemently opposing STATES RIGHTS.

Picture Republican Candidates in the 2022 election cycle asking this question. Because they will. A Lot.

So {D} Congressman {D} Senator, BLM and Antifa have stated they want to defund the Police and fundamentally change Law Enforcement in America. Do you support BLM and Antifa and their radical agenda?

They'll respond with their marching orders..."it wasn't us it was the right!!!"..... everyone knows that's utter BS
Sure, because we all know what the republic pols will be running one....white privilege issues as screamed by tucker carlson.

The Left owns defunding the police, jackwad.....you can scream all day and I know better
They are doing that so they can create a Federal police force. Another power grab claiming American lives because the Democrats hate this country. They could careless who dies unless they can use the deaths to their advantage. They are rotten bastards.
They also promote federalizing the elections that are constitutionally run BY THE STATE LEGISLATURES. They are vehemently opposing STATES RIGHTS.
So let's let a bunch of unqualified people make unevidenced claims in a public hearing. Can the auditors not read or write, and submit a report halfway through their fraudit? Do they not have folders in which to put the evidence, or vehicles in which to transport it? Why isn't the Arizona State Senate just asking for the evidence found thus far and reviewing it?

We both know why.

Forum List

Back