Democrats Denying They 'Coached Up' Cohen Prior To His 2nd Criminal Appearance Before the House

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Lawmakers are clashing over GOP allegations that Democrats met extensively with Michael Cohen before his scheduled testimonies, an early sign of partisan divides growing deeper amid the House investigations into the Trump administration.

Republicans claim Democrats knew ahead of time what the president’s former personal lawyer was planning to testify to on Capitol Hill, voicing concern of cooperation — and even coaching — between Cohen and the committee majorities.

Democrats have strongly rejected these claims, stating that meeting in advance with potential witnesses is standard practice for committees conducting investigations."

-- House lawmakers clash over GOP allegations Dems coached Cohen

There is only 1 problem with their denial ... It has already been proven that D-Schiff and his team met with Cohen for 10 hours going over questions he would face and prepping him for his 2nd criminal testimony before the House under oath!

Cohen met with Schiff staff for over 10 hours before House Oversight Committee hearing, sources say

Fox News: Cohen Spent 10 Hours With Schiff's Staff Pre-testimony

‘Shady’ Schiff Hit with Ethics Complaint for Colluding with Glenn Simpson & Michael Cohen

Michael Cohen Admits to Coordinating Scripted Testimony With Lanny Davis, Adam Schiff and Elijah Cummings…

If I were Schiff and the Democrats, I would want to deny I prepped Cohen for his appearance before Congress a 2nd time, too, especially since his 2nd appearance has resulted in a second round of calls for Felony Perjury Indictment / charges against Cohen for lying to Congress under oath AGAIN.

:p

"Lawmakers are clashing over GOP allegations that Democrats met extensively with Michael Cohen before his scheduled testimonies, an early sign of partisan divides growing deeper amid the House investigations into the Trump administration.

Republicans claim Democrats knew ahead of time what the president’s former personal lawyer was planning to testify to on Capitol Hill, voicing concern of cooperation — and even coaching — between Cohen and the committee majorities.

Democrats have strongly rejected these claims, stating that meeting in advance with potential witnesses is standard practice for committees conducting investigations."

There is only 1 problem with their denial ... It has already been proven that D-Schiff and his team met with Cohen for 10 hours going over questions he would face and prepping him for his 2nd criminal testimony before the House under oath!

Cohen met with Schiff staff for over 10 hours before House Oversight Committee hearing, sources say

‘Shady’ Schiff Hit with Ethics Complaint for Colluding with Glenn Simpson & Michael Cohen

Michael Cohen Admits to Coordinating Scripted Testimony With Lanny Davis, Adam Schiff and Elijah Cummings…

If I were Schiff and the Democrats, I would want to deny I prepped Cohen for his appearance before Congress a 2nd time, too, especially since his 2nd appearance has resulted in a second round of calls for Felony Perjury Indictment / charges against Cohen for lying to Congress under oath AGAIN.

^ :cuckoo:

Well, if Republicans say so, it must be the God's honest truth.

Hey silly one, FOR ALL HEARINGS that will be public like this, Congress critters' staff meet with these people ahead of time for organizational purposes.

Republicans, when in charge, do the same thing.... it's NORMAL.

Believe it or not, the same was done on the Watergate hearings.... it's procedure.

Cohen ticked off every single democrat talking point in his opening and closing statements. Schitt spent ten hours coaching him.

It's not a matter of what Republicans say, It has been proven. Unlike with Democrats / snowflakes, it's not about FEELINGS and / or OPINIONS. It is about FACT. One of Schiff's aides reportedly admitted to meeting with Cohen.

Hey silly one, FOR ALL HEARINGS that will be public like this, Congress critters' staff meet with these people ahead of time for organizational purposes.

Republicans, when in charge, do the same thing.... it's NORMAL.

Believe it or not, the same was done on the Watergate hearings.... it's procedure.
It doesn't take 10 hours to organize.

"We're starting at 10, you be here by 9:30."

Cohen ticked off every single democrat talking point in his opening and closing statements. Schitt spent ten hours coaching him.
10 hours coaching him up and Cohen destroys their talking points / accusations and gets recommended again for Felony Perjury for lying to Congress AGAIN.

:clap: Great Job, D-Schiff, you admitted criminal leaker of classified info.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yea, and if Democrats say it didn't happen, it must be the God's honest truth...dumbass.

His opening statement alone tells us his purpose in that circus was to smear Trump's character on behalf of the left since the Mueller investigation turned up nothing. I'm sure it was part of the deal to knock off a little bit of his sentence.

I would say the Democrats' willingness to make a criminal already prosecuted for Felony Perjury before Congress under oath and going to prison their 'star witness' only to have that 'star witness' destroy their talking points / false accusations and then be recommended for more Felony Perjury indictments for lying to Congress AGAIN completely backfired and bit the Democrats in the ass.

Much like their entire witch hunt / attempted coup d'état, their whole ploy with Cohen blew up in their faces and crumbled to dust. .

Forum List

Back