Democrats Declare Trump Exercising Right Of Free Speech Is 'Intimidation'

Trump is fighting fire with fire. You want president Trump to do what president Bush did, be their punching bag.
And again. This is all you people know. This is your level. It can only be all or nothing.

Dem's pulled politics into the gutter and its Trump's fault he does battle on their terms?
You can't equate anyone's behavior to Trump's. He is absolutely unique in the modern history of American politics.

Hey, I get it. You relate to him. His behavior is cool to you. You probably behave just like him.

Fine with me.

It's just a different flavor.

Is it any better that mainline progressives hide their vitriol behind slightly nicer words?
It's definitely not any better. As bad as hardcore partisan behavior is, this is much different. This is childish and embarrassing.

But that's just me, I guess. I'm not going to drop my standards because someone has the right letter after their name.

I would rather have someone come out and call me an asshole then have them imply it.

It's the same end result, they think I'm an asshole, but at least person 1 has the balls to come out and say it.

Both former Ukraine Ambassador Yovanovitch, who illegally worked with corrupt former Ukraine officials to interfere in the 2016 election - and who attempted to play the 'Victim' card during her testimony by claiming she was mistreated and fired 'unjustly', and lying, leaking Coup 2.0 Ringmaster Schiff accused President Trump of 'Attempting to Intimidate' witnesses by exercising his Constitutional Right of Free Speech.

1st, anyone who has been watching his Schiff-led coup attempt knows the whole thing is a sham. If they didn't before they do now, as Democrats have made it clear for everyone to see they have no crime, no evidence, no whistleblower, and no witnesses...because no one who has testified witnessed anything.

2nd, Yovanovitch should be happy she is not in GITMPO, soon to be joined by other Dems (hopefully, after the US IG's report on FISA Court Abuses and other potential crimes comes out). The Ukraine govt has already ruled that what former corrupt Ukraine officials did in working with Yovanovitch and other Democrats to help Hillary in the 2016 election was a CRIME. The Obama administration and Democrats have refused to even look at the Americans involved ,their crimes exposed, and have failed to prosecute the real criminals - their own.

-- Yovanovitch to face GOP grilling on second day of public impeachment hearings

3rd, Although the President, Donald Trump does not forfeit his Constitutional Rights afforded to him, even whole holding the office of President....which he gets to do the one thing that perhaps pisses lying / treasonous Democrats who hate 'light' being shined on them - TWEET...and, usually, for the Democrats, at the worst possible time for the Democrats....like now.

It's not the fact that the President is Tweeting about Yovanovitch DURNIG her despicable testimony that has her, Schiff, and Democrats foaming at the mouth and accusing him of 'Intimidation' - It's WHAT he is tweeting.

Schiff has already declared he would protect the Bidens and would protect all of the Conspirators who in 2016 illegally colluded with corrupt Ukrainians to interfere in the election and help Hillary, that he would not allow such testimony or any questions down that path...and he has tried.

So, what is an American citizen falsely accused by proven lying / treasonous Democrats to do? TWEET!

:p

If Schiff would not allow all the facts (pt #2, link) come out during the inquisition, being broadcast on live TV, then he would just remind everyone of the information / facts / story THAT IS ALREADY OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ./ READ.

Leave it to Democrats / snowflakes to be offended and intimidated by the TRUTH and the substantiating facts that continue to prove they are lying, co-conspiring, treasonous filth gladly willing to do the job of dividing and destroying this nation for our enemies, like the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians - JUST AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS THEM / HELPS THEM GET THEIR POWER TO RULE BACK!

Wow- so you think witness intimidation is just 'free speech'

not a surprise coming from you followers of your Orange Messiah's cult.

Witness intimidation is "if you testify we will do X to you"

Calling the witness as lying asshole isn't intimidation.

Yovanoviich's political theatrics, on top of trying to play the 'Victim' card, is just embarrassing.....for her.

'Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich described an emotional reaction to her mention in the summary of the July 25 call "
President Trump made to that country's president, saying the “color drained from my face” at the reference."

:rolleyes:

Pardon me while I 'pull a Schiff' :p

Congressman:
MS Yoyo, when you reacted to the mention of you in the summary, were you standing in front of a mirror?'

Yoyo:
Pardon me?

Congressman:
A mirror....were you standing in front of a mirror?

Yoyo:
Uh, no...no I wasn't?

Congressman:
How about a toaster...a refrigerator....anything that could show your reflection?

Yoyo:
Umm..no, I wasn't

Congressman:
Were you alone?

Yoyo:
Yes.

Congressman:
Then how the hell do you know the 'color drained from your face'? Bitch, PLEASE......!

(I got my inspiration for that parody from D-Adam Schiff. Yes, I know - it is not as good as his.... :p )
The coloreds drained on her face???
That’s just gross!

Yovanoviich's political theatrics, on top of trying to play the 'Victim' card, is just embarrassing.....for her.

'Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovich described an emotional reaction to her mention in the summary of the July 25 call "
President Trump made to that country's president, saying the “color drained from my face” at the reference."

:rolleyes:

Pardon me while I 'pull a Schiff' :p

Congressman:
MS Yoyo, when you reacted to the mention of you in the summary, were you standing in front of a mirror?'

Yoyo:
Pardon me?

Congressman:
A mirror....were you standing in front of a mirror?

Yoyo:
Uh, no...no I wasn't?

Congressman:
How about a toaster...a refrigerator....anything that could show your reflection?

Yoyo:
Umm..no, I wasn't

Congressman:
Were you alone?

Yoyo:
Yes.

Congressman:
Then how the hell do you know the 'color drained from your face'? Bitch, PLEASE......!

(I got my inspiration for that parody from D-Adam Schiff. Yes, I know - it is not as good as his.... :p )
The coloreds drained on her face???
That’s just gross!
My bad. She was crying heaving and sobbing with runny nose so bad I misunderstood her

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Syriusly, post: 23491773, member: 51902"]
Wow- so you think witness intimidation is just 'free speech'[/QUOTE]

Poor lil' snowflake....you haven't figured out yet that just because a Democrat says something doesn't make it so...you still believe everything they tell you...so sad.

:itsok:

Here, let me help educate you...to FREE your MIND so your ASS can follow:

ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS:

Despite not meeting the legal definition, a whistleblower is anyone who did not witness a crime / event but still wants to file a complain based on HEARSAY against the President, accusing him of a crime....

HEARSAY is now 'evidence'

A 'witness' is someone who never actually witnessed anything

Paying a Trump-hating, proven lying foreign former spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda used in an attempt to alter / control the 2016 Presidential election outcome is NOT ILLEGAL if you are a DEMOCRAT ...
.........but attending a 10-minute meeting / set-up with a Russian lawyer and walking away with NO information passing hands IS illegal...if you're Trump / a Conservative.

ADMITTEDLY, and revealed by leaked Democrat Party E-mails, making jokes and socially UN-accepted racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comments is NOT a bad thing and does not make you a racist, sexist, homophobe, and/or anti-Semite...if you are a DEMOCRAT...
........but delivering the lowest minority / women's unemployment rate in decades / ever DOES make you those things...if you are Conservative

ADMITTING your party 'stacked the deck' in one candidate's favor over another, to helping one candidate cheat in Primary debates, and eventually giving one candidate the nomination they could not win on their own is NOT rigging / interfering in an election...as long as you are a DEMOCRAT

Illegally colluding with corrupt foreign / Ukraine officials to get dirt to use to alter / control the outcome of a Presidential election in Hillary's favor is NOT illegal...if you are a DEMOCRAT
.....but a President asking the Ukraine PM to look into potential criminal activity regarding their interfering in US elections to ensure it doesn't happen again IS...if you are Trump / a Conservative

An Ambassador being relieved of her duty for illegally colluding with former corrupt Ukraine officials to help Hillary in the 2016 election, issuing a 'Do Not Prosecute' list to the Ukraine govt to protect Papa Joe's criminal son, and blocking the Ukraine from being able to deliver criminal evidence against Democrats is no reason for her to be arrested / fired....

Illegally spying on Trump and his team (as well as all Americans, reporters, the media, & US Senators, USSC Justices) is not a crime and nothing we should concern ourselves with....

:wtf:

Dude, you are SERIOUS need of a 'Cranal-Anal-ectomy'!

(*a procedure where your head if forcibly removed from your ass...or Obama's!)

Meh. It doesn't matter at this point.

Standards & expectations of this man's behavior are so low now that we can just move on.
And what about the behavior of the God Damned Democrats in all of this??????
Standard, stupid, transparent partisan politics.

Trump's behaviors aren't about politics. They're about a man who behaves like a petulant child.

using the free speech crutch to support lies intended to influence the outcome of a particular point is intimidation by definition -

of course Trumpbots are too dumb to know that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trump's behaviors aren't about politics. They're about a man who behaves like a petulant child.

His behavior is actually quite impressive considering the fact that he overcame a former Presidential administration's and DNC's attempt to ensure he lost the 2016 election, overcame Obama's failed coup attempt, has withstood 3 YEARS of non-stop undermining / scheming / sedition / treason, and is now watching the Democrats fail to affect yet another political coup as it self-destructs while exposing more of their own crimes carried out during these years in their attempt to overthrow him and this govt (the Trump administration).

It had to come to this. You all, everyone here, knew the ruling elites would fight back viciously. And you knew they would do it with foreign help. Trump is an existential threat to them. What have they got to lose?
They can’t remove the President so don’t worry about that. Worry about Ginsburgs replacement. They fear that above all.

His behavior is actually quite impressive ...
"Impressive". Well, okay, maybe from your perspective.

Maybe he should have marched over to where this lady was testifying, jumped on the table, pulled down his pants, taken a big crap on her notes, wiped his butt with the sleeve of her blouse, and peed on her head, before jumping down off the table and walking back to the White House.

That would have been so cool! He's been so mistreated, that would really have shown them!

That's how you fight back! Punch back harder!

Both former Ukraine Ambassador Yovanovitch, who illegally worked with corrupt former Ukraine officials to interfere in the 2016 election - and who attempted to play the 'Victim' card during her testimony by claiming she was mistreated and fired 'unjustly', and lying, leaking Coup 2.0 Ringmaster Schiff accused President Trump of 'Attempting to Intimidate' witnesses by exercising his Constitutional Right of Free Speech.

1st, anyone who has been watching his Schiff-led coup attempt knows the whole thing is a sham. If they didn't before they do now, as Democrats have made it clear for everyone to see they have no crime, no evidence, no whistleblower, and no witnesses...because no one who has testified witnessed anything.

2nd, Yovanovitch should be happy she is not in GITMPO, soon to be joined by other Dems (hopefully, after the US IG's report on FISA Court Abuses and other potential crimes comes out). The Ukraine govt has already ruled that what former corrupt Ukraine officials did in working with Yovanovitch and other Democrats to help Hillary in the 2016 election was a CRIME. The Obama administration and Democrats have refused to even look at the Americans involved ,their crimes exposed, and have failed to prosecute the real criminals - their own.

-- Yovanovitch to face GOP grilling on second day of public impeachment hearings

3rd, Although the President, Donald Trump does not forfeit his Constitutional Rights afforded to him, even whole holding the office of President....which he gets to do the one thing that perhaps pisses lying / treasonous Democrats who hate 'light' being shined on them - TWEET...and, usually, for the Democrats, at the worst possible time for the Democrats....like now.

It's not the fact that the President is Tweeting about Yovanovitch DURNIG her despicable testimony that has her, Schiff, and Democrats foaming at the mouth and accusing him of 'Intimidation' - It's WHAT he is tweeting.

Schiff has already declared he would protect the Bidens and would protect all of the Conspirators who in 2016 illegally colluded with corrupt Ukrainians to interfere in the election and help Hillary, that he would not allow such testimony or any questions down that path...and he has tried.

So, what is an American citizen falsely accused by proven lying / treasonous Democrats to do? TWEET!

:p

If Schiff would not allow all the facts (pt #2, link) come out during the inquisition, being broadcast on live TV, then he would just remind everyone of the information / facts / story THAT IS ALREADY OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ./ READ.

Leave it to Democrats / snowflakes to be offended and intimidated by the TRUTH and the substantiating facts that continue to prove they are lying, co-conspiring, treasonous filth gladly willing to do the job of dividing and destroying this nation for our enemies, like the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians - JUST AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS THEM / HELPS THEM GET THEIR POWER TO RULE BACK!

So sorry bozo, The Democrats in Congress have never written a bill to repeal and replace the First Amendment.

And, BTW, trump's tweets are mostly intimidation, no one objects to his tweets, in fact they have been one of the main reasons for a charge of obstruction of justice - trump is his own worst enemy.
/—-/ Was Yovanovitch reading tweets during her testimony? How could she be intimidated over tweets she couldn’t at the time?

Maybe he should have marched over to where this lady was testifying, jumped on the table, pulled down his pants, taken a big crap on her notes, wiped his butt with the sleeve of her blouse, and peed on her head, before jumping down off the table and walking back to the White House..
...ok, now your TDS just kicked in and you looked around to find you have no safe space to run to.

When this fit / trip is over & you want to talk seriously like an adult again just let me know, snowflake.

His behavior is actually quite impressive ...
"Impressive". Well, okay, maybe from your perspective.

Maybe he should have marched over to where this lady was testifying, jumped on the table, pulled down his pants, taken a big crap on her notes, wiped his butt with the sleeve of her blouse, and peed on her head, before jumping down off the table and walking back to the White House.

That would have been so cool! He's been so mistreated, that would really have shown them!

That's how you fight back! Punch back harder!

unfair suggesting a visual of Trumps fat old ass.

/—-/ Was Yovanovitch reading tweets during her testimony? How could she be intimidated over tweets she couldn’t at the time?

Thank you - Great Catch!

This awesome point was completely missed by 99% of the snowflake population (or ignored) who are buying this 'Victim Card' bullshit!

Just another theatrical performance in Schiff's 3-Ring Coup Circus!

180614092155-01-trump-nk-salute-large-169.jpg

What you DON'T see in this picture is Diane Feinstein in the lil' ChiCom washroom cleaning the left-over dribble off of chin after polishing this guy's knob, like she did for the ChiCom President for DECADES before finally being caught facilitating Chinese Espionage from her own office....

Standards & expectations of this man's behavior are so low now that we can just move on.

And Democrats are committing felony fraud.
Which is worse?

Maybe he should have marched over to where this lady was testifying, jumped on the table, pulled down his pants, taken a big crap on her notes, wiped his butt with the sleeve of her blouse, and peed on her head, before jumping down off the table and walking back to the White House..
...ok, now your TDS just kicked in and you looked around to find you have no safe space to run to.

When this fit / trip is over & you want to talk seriously like an adult again just let me know, snowflake.
I must have said something you didn't like.

Okay!

And Democrats are committing felony fraud.
Which is worse?
Why does it matter which is worse? Other than to change the subject and enable his behaviors?

Look, you don't have to hold your tribe accountable. I get it.

Forum List

Back