Democrats Crossed Over in NH Open Primary to Cut Trump Margin

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Democrats cannot vote in Republican primaries, dope.
4i6Ckte.gif

The only way to do so is to change your registration months prior from Democrat to Republican.

How many people did that?
4i6Ckte.gif

No, Independents and Republicans voted for Haley.

Biden wasn't even on the ballot. The only way he can win anything is through fraud. :laughing0301:

This was exposed long before the vote occurred.

Haley is really rolling the dice if she stays on against Trump in South Carolina. If she loses against him she is almost certainly going to be voted out in her next election. Even if she happens to win, she will have lost a chunk of voters in the next election.

I've learned that politicians are greedy, lacking self awareness and possess tunnel vision, but it still never ceases to amaze me. If she genuinely believes she can beat Trump in 50 states, than stay in. Otherwise, what does she gain if she loses?

4i6Ckte.gif

The only way to do so is to change your registration months prior from Democrat to Republican.

4i6Ckte.gif

Very poor reading comprehension skills like all libtards. No time to tutor autists, read it again slowly, watch for word "undeclared" and read both links before embarrassing yourself.

This was exposed long before the vote occurred.

Haley is really rolling the dice if she stays on against Trump in South Carolina. If she loses against him she is almost certainly going to be voted out in her next election. Even if she happens to win, she will have lost a chunk of voters in the next election.

I've learned that politicians are greedy, lacking self awareness and possess tunnel vision, but it still never ceases to amaze me. If she genuinely believes she can beat Trump in 50 states, than stay in. Otherwise, what does she gain if she loses?

SC has a truly closed primary but uses Diebold machines. If they are going to pull anything it will be at the electronic level.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Estimates are in the THOUSANDS of cheating Democrats flipped their registration to affect the gop primary which is EXACTLY what Democrats always do.

Forum List

Back