Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

Yeah, the incumbent won. And Donald showed up twice in Louisiana in the last two months and his candidate lost anyway.
Earlier this fall, the Dems won the governorship from a Repug and Virginia went totally blue.
I think Trump is losing his audience and it because of overexposure.
He started the Trump Show in 2015 when he threw his hat in the ring for the presidency. He was always a story ever since. It's gone from the campaign mode to the presidency a chaos a day mode.
Every single day he has been news.
There is a point, when the public grows tied of something due to overexpose. it gets old. the glow disappears. With our constant marketing something, the sellers only succeed in holding their audience and promoting their products is by constantly dumping the old approach/product for something completely different. Advertisers do that because the ads have become over done too many times.The a need for something new.
I think Trump is hitting the wall is because over overexposure. he is losing the glow,
His poll numbers are in the constant 42-44 range, he hasn't gain enough converts to make a significant move.
That tells me people aren't paying attention to him like they used to.
This opinion is based on 25 years in the marketing and a degree in Marketing from the U of Minny. :up:

Or

Just

M

A

Y

B

E

Is the Democrats trying to assassinate a political foe?

No.....the GOP ruined the GOP...... and what do the democrats win?

Excessive taxes.t

Excessive regulations.

Businesses fleeing the state.

human feces on sidewalks.

more and more violence

Yeah.....it is real smart to elect democrats.
Human feces on sidewalks? Liberals are more violent than conservatives? Are you listening to yourself?

Funny not too long ago the same people were saying that liberals were pacifists standing holding hands singing kumbaya,

Now we're more violent than conservatives?

Didn't the trump DOJ announce this year that white supremacists and far right extremists are responsible for most of the terrorist crime in America now?

The person you're replying to is bat crap crazy. Whatever the far right radical extremists says about those who he doesn't agree with actually applies to the far right radical extremist. It's called projection.

The mass graves in Europe, Russia, China, Vietnam, cuba were filled by left wingers and their violence, you moron....
The mass graves in Syrian Kurdistan are currently being filled by Trump, you, and the treasonous Republican Party. You traitor.

Excessive taxes.t

Excessive regulations.

more and more violence

Human feces on sidewalks? Liberals are more violent than conservatives? Are you listening to yourself?

Funny not too long ago the same people were saying that liberals were pacifists standing holding hands singing kumbaya,

Didn't the trump DOJ announce this year that white supremacists and far right extremists are responsible for most of the terrorist crime in America now?

The person you're replying to is bat crap crazy. Whatever the far right radical extremists says about those who he doesn't agree with actually applies to the far right radical extremist. It's called projection.

No...that was a lie......just like this impeachment hoax...

There Is No 'Surge' in Right-Wing Violence | RealClearPolitics

That is to say, we have good reason not to accept the numbers. According to The Washington Post, which relies on Global Terrorism Database data, there were zero acts of right-wing terrorism in the entire nation in 2002. Since then, we have seen a "surge," to 36 in a nation of 325-plus million people in 2017. Among those acts, there were 11 fatalities.
In other words, fewer homicides were committed by political terrorists of any stripe in the United States in 2017 than were committed by undocumented immigrants in the state of Texas alone -- which, I am assured, is an incredibly low number that shouldn't worry us very much. If one of these "surges" is scaremongering, why not the other?
Then again, even if we use the criteria offered by the GTD, we need to be exceptionally generous to even get to 36 incidents of right-wing violence in 2017. (I could find only 32.)
For example, although the Post acknowledges that the Las Vegas shooter's motivations are still unknown, the GTD had no problem categorizing the murderer of 58 people as an "anti-government extremist." And it takes these sorts of assumptions to get in the vicinity of a "surge" in right-wing terrorism.
Of the 32 incidents I was able to find, 12 featured perpetrators who were merely "suspected" of being right-wing terrorists. Some of these incidents could have been the work of one person, as in the pellet gun shootings of Muslims in New York. In other incidents, we are asked to treat patently insane people as if they had coherent political agendas.

Excessive taxes.t

Excessive regulations.

more and more violence

The mass graves in Europe, Russia, China, Vietnam, cuba were filled by left wingers and their violence, you moron....
The mass graves in Syrian Kurdistan are currently being filled by Trump, you, and the treasonous Republican Party. You traitor.

Wow....it is Saturday night...sure....but that doesn't mean you can mix your meds with booze.......get help...there is likely an AA meeting somewhere near you....

Excessive taxes.t

Excessive regulations.

more and more violence

Wow....it is Saturday night...sure....but that doesn't mean you can mix your meds with booze.......get help...there is likely an AA meeting somewhere near you....
When you can’t respond to what I wrote, I win.

Excessive taxes.t

Excessive regulations.

more and more violence

And you had no problem with the Yazidi's dying huh?

Excessive taxes.

Excessive regulations.

more and more violence

I see California.......and yes...left wingers are more violent than conservatives....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Lol how about you look up the statistics of political violence comparing the right to the left and get back to me.

No no no, little Billy Boy.

Left wing violence is far more prevalent. Right wing violence is far more effective. If and when the right decides to get violent, they are way fucking better at it. Keep that in mind when you're poking the bear.
Lol you are so full of shit that I can’t help but cringe. You just make up shit as you go along. Go ahead: look up the unbiased statistics on hate crimes and get back to me which side is far more guilty.

Try to wrap your mind around this, brainlet.

The left is far more prone to violence, as evidenced by Antifa, BLM, BAMN, etc. The right is not. But here's the rub:

When the "left" gets violent - they absolutely suck at it. They only fight in groups and do so like cowards, shielded by masks and a crowd to hide in. They set shit on fire, sucker punch, mace/pepper spray, and run away. Even when they have weapons at their disposal, ie the Congressional baseball game shooting or the ICE firebombing incident, they fail. Pathetically. They have almost no body count to speak of.

When the "right" gets violent, rare as it is, they exterminate. Charlottseville, Pittsburgh, El Paso, etc - they leave bodies in their wake.

This is what you leftist dumbshits don't understand. You keep poking, prodding, and pushing - not realizing the absolute shitstorm you will unleash if the dam breaks and it becomes open season on all you morons. You will be utterly and completely annihilated.

Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

How is this an upset? He's the incumbent governor. I fully expected him to win.
Oh gee alert the media! DTMB made a correct prediction because of the prior polls! The point is, Trump stumped for the republican in the race twice and, more importantly, if blue policies are so toxic, why did he win the-election in a red state?

Why did he get elected the first time in a red state? Why do Massachusetts, Maryland, and Vermont have Republican governors?

Stop being an imbecile, Billy. I know you can’t help it, but at least try.
What matters is the blatant blue shift since Trump’s election. You know it’s true. The evidence is the sweep of special election wins and the blue wave that came in 2018.

Excessive taxes.t

Excessive regulations.

more and more violence

And you had no problem with the Yazidi's dying huh?
Sure I did.

I see California.......and yes...left wingers are more violent than conservatives....

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Lol how about you look up the statistics of political violence comparing the right to the left and get back to me.

Left wing violence is far more prevalent. Right wing violence is far more effective. If and when the right decides to get violent, they are way fucking better at it. Keep that in mind when you're poking the bear.
Lol you are so full of shit that I can’t help but cringe. You just make up shit as you go along. Go ahead: look up the unbiased statistics on hate crimes and get back to me which side is far more guilty.

The left is far more prone to violence, as evidenced by Antifa, BLM, BAMN, etc. The right is not. But here's the rub:

When the "left" gets violent - they absolutely suck at it. They only fight in groups and do so like cowards, shielded by masks and a crowd to hide in. They set shit on fire, sucker punch, mace/pepper spray, and run away. Even when they have weapons at their disposal, ie the Congressional baseball game shooting or the ICE firebombing incident, they fail. Pathetically. They have almost no body count to speak of.

When the "right" gets violent, rare as it is, they exterminate. Charlottseville, Pittsburgh, El Paso, etc - they leave bodies in their wake.

This is what you leftist dumbshits don't understand. You keep poking, prodding, and pushing - not realizing the absolute shitstorm you will unleash if the dam breaks and it becomes open season on all you morons. You will be utterly and completely annihilated.
Who has been murdered by antifa? By BLM?

otoh, rightwing groups have murdered plenty.

------

Who has been murdered by antifa? By BLM?

otoh, rightwing groups have murdered plenty.

Yes, you are correct.
Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats

How is this an upset? He's the incumbent governor. I fully expected him to win.
Oh gee alert the media! DTMB made a correct prediction because of the prior polls! The point is, Trump stumped for the republican in the race twice and, more importantly, if blue policies are so toxic, why did he win the-election in a red state?

Why did he get elected the first time in a red state? Why do Massachusetts, Maryland, and Vermont have Republican governors?

Stop being an imbecile, Billy. I know you can’t help it, but at least try.
What matters is the blatant blue shift since Trump’s election. You know it’s true. The evidence is the sweep of special election wins and the blue wave that came in 2018.

And once again the left is trying to eliminate a political foe through impeachment..

Jesus christ look what they did to Sarah Palin, Rodger hell they killed Epstein, Seth.

WRONG, dunce. Edwards was elected in 2015, before the Republican primaries even began.

this was the FIRST test for Trump in Louisiana and he FAILED to influence state elections in one of the country’s reddest states.

He was governor

WRONG, dunce. Edwards was elected in 2015, before the Republican primaries even began.

this was the FIRST test for Trump in Louisiana and he FAILED to influence state elections in one of the country’s reddest states.

He was governor
So was Bevin.

He was governor
So was Bevin.

And that means what? You don't have a clue how the election cycle works?

Hell in the Democrats circle they thought the next Republican president wasn't born yet

Forum List

Back