Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

Another thing. They held an election on the Saturday when LSU is playing a football game in Oxford, Mississippi, against Ole Miss. Most LSU folks weren't gonna stop and vote on their way to Oxford. Rispone had bad timing on Election day with SEC football with number one LSU on the road playing Archie and Eli Manning's Alma Mater.

So what is the democrat secret of getting dead people to vote? I mean you do get that dead people that are still registered to vote aren’t actually voting right? Please tell me you get this.

Simple. No Photo I’d required. And it’s against the law to purge dead voters from the rolls.
It’s against the law to purge dead voters from the rolls? That sounds like bullshit, but even if it was true it means jack shit because dead people don’t cast votes lol. My god.

Someone must pay you to be so stupid.
So are you suggesting that dead people on registration rolls are casting actual votes?
The family of the deceased must sue the local voting District to remove said deceased from the voting roles.
Most don’t and the voting rolls are available to the public.
Call those on the voting list and mark off the dead and those who have moved and show up and vote in their place.
God this simple logic isn’t hard to figure out. Yes, it should be easy to remove dead people from the rolls, but it doesn’t make a goddamn difference if that doesn’t happen. Dead people don’t cast votes.

No.....the GOP ruined the GOP...... and what do the democrats win?

Excessive taxes.

Excessive regulations.

Businesses fleeing the state.

human feces on sidewalks.

more and more violence

Yeah.....it is real smart to elect democrats.
Human feces on sidewalks? Liberals are more violent than conservatives? Are you listening to yourself?

I see California.......and yes...left wingers are more violent than conservatives....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Lol how about you look up the statistics of political violence comparing the right to the left and get back to me.

No no no, little Billy Boy.

Left wing violence is far more prevalent. Right wing violence is far more effective. If and when the right decides to get violent, they are way fucking better at it. Keep that in mind when you're poking the bear.
Lol you are so full of shit that I can’t help but cringe. You just make up shit as you go along. Go ahead: look up the unbiased statistics on hate crimes and get back to me which side is far more guilty.

Democrats continue to win! Another Deep South upset. Edwards wins the governor race for Louisiana

How is this an upset? He's the incumbent governor. I fully expected him to win.
Oh gee alert the media! DTMB made a correct prediction because of the prior polls! The point is, Trump stumped for the republican in the race twice and, more importantly, if blue policies are so toxic, why did he win the-election in a red state?

Oh gee alert the media! DTMB made a correct prediction because of the prior polls! The point is, Trump stumped for the republican in the race twice and, more importantly, if blue policies are so toxic, why did he win the-election in a red state?

Because it is hard to beat Santa Claus....... the democrats also control the local news, and hollywood, they also control the classrooms........

Democrats would rather rule in Hell than live in Heaven...and they are going to find out exactly what that means in short order...

We all better hope tRump isn't part of a cycle.

Tiffany!

Uhm because he is klan member?

We all better hope tRump isn't part of a cycle.

Tiffany!

Uhm because he is klan member?
jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

Shut up fake news, here are some facts to destroy your spin.

1. Rispone the GOP candidate is a 70-year-old who had never run for office and had little name recognition.

2. The Dem looks like a conservative, Edwards is a West Point graduate and former Army Ranger, opposes gun restrictions, signed one of the nation's strictest abortion bans and dismissed the ongoing impeachment inquiry against the president as a distraction. Even with that the unknown GOP candidate came within 2% of beating him.

All your lying filthy liberal heads just exploded.
Edwards is actually pro Trump.

Notice how the democommiecrats won't bring up the wipe out in the secretary of state race.

Why did he get elected the first time in a red state? Why do Massachusetts, Maryland, and Vermont have Republican governors?

Stop being an imbecile, Billy. I know you can’t help it, but at least try.

Because it is hard to beat Santa Claus....... the democrats also control the local news, and hollywood, they also control the classrooms........

Democrats would rather rule in Hell than live in Heaven...and they are going to find out exactly what that means in short order...
I see we have another believer in fairy tales. LOL.

The GOP is really going to have to learn how to get dead people out to vote like the Democrats do. The GOP is going to have to learn how to commit voter fraud like the Democrats do.

Gosh darn, anyone who votes for a Democrat more than deserves to become a victim of any crime that befalls them.
So what is the democrat secret of getting dead people to vote? I mean you do get that dead people that are still registered to vote aren’t actually voting right? Please tell me you get this.
No they aren't voting. Democrat operatives are voting in thei names of dead people.

Yeah, the incumbent won. And Donald showed up twice in Louisiana in the last two months and his candidate lost anyway.
Earlier this fall, the Dems won the governorship from a Repug and Virginia went totally blue.
I think Trump is losing his audience and it because of overexposure.
He started the Trump Show in 2015 when he threw his hat in the ring for the presidency. He was always a story ever since. It's gone from the campaign mode to the presidency a chaos a day mode.
Every single day he has been news.
There is a point, when the public grows tied of something due to overexpose. it gets old. the glow disappears. With our constant marketing something, the sellers only succeed in holding their audience and promoting their products is by constantly dumping the old approach/product for something completely different. Advertisers do that because the ads have become over done too many times.The a need for something new.
I think Trump is hitting the wall is because over overexposure. he is losing the glow,
His poll numbers are in the constant 42-44 range, he hasn't gain enough converts to make a significant move.
That tells me people aren't paying attention to him like they used to.
This opinion is based on 25 years in the marketing and a degree in Marketing from the U of Minny. :up:

The GOP is really going to have to learn how to get dead people out to vote like the Democrats do. The GOP is going to have to learn how to commit voter fraud like the Democrats do.

Gosh darn, anyone who votes for a Democrat more than deserves to become a victim of any crime that befalls them.
No they aren't voting. Democrat operatives are voting in thei names of dead people.

The democrats live in cities covered in human feces, needles, violent crime and businesses taking jobs to red states......

Loui

Shut up fake news, here are some facts to destroy your spin.

1. Rispone the GOP candidate is a 70-year-old who had never run for office and had little name recognition.

2. The Dem looks like a conservative, Edwards is a West Point graduate and former Army Ranger, opposes gun restrictions, signed one of the nation's strictest abortion bans and dismissed the ongoing impeachment inquiry against the president as a distraction. Even with that the unknown GOP candidate came within 2% of beating him.

All your lying filthy liberal heads just exploded.
Edwards is actually pro Trump.

Notice how the democommiecrats won't bring up the wipe out in the secretary of state race.
Louisiana turned red in the Oct Election with the Republican sweep over Democrats. With the SOS winning by 300k votes, you can say it's basically a full fledge red state.

Excessive taxes.t

Excessive regulations.

more and more violence

Human feces on sidewalks? Liberals are more violent than conservatives? Are you listening to yourself?

Funny not too long ago the same people were saying that liberals were pacifists standing holding hands singing kumbaya,

Now we're more violent than conservatives?

Didn't the trump DOJ announce this year that white supremacists and far right extremists are responsible for most of the terrorist crime in America now?

The person you're replying to is bat crap crazy. Whatever the far right radical extremists says about those who he doesn't agree with actually applies to the far right radical extremist. It's called projection.

Yeah, the incumbent won. And Donald showed up twice in Louisiana in the last two months and his candidate lost anyway.
Earlier this fall, the Dems won the governorship from a Repug and Virginia went totally blue.
He started the Trump Show in 2015 when he threw his hat in the ring for the presidency. He was always a story ever since. It's gone from the campaign mode to the presidency a chaos a day mode.
There is a point, when the public grows tied of something due to overexpose. it gets old. the glow disappears. With our constant marketing something, the sellers only succeed in holding their audience and promoting their products is by constantly dumping the old approach/product for something completely different. Advertisers do that because the ads have become over done too many times.The a need for something new.
I think Trump is hitting the wall is because over overexposure. he is losing the glow,
His poll numbers are in the constant 42-44 range, he hasn't gain enough converts to make a significant move.
This opinion is based on 25 years in the marketing and a degree in Marketing from the U of Minny. :up:

Virginia was filling up with leftards long before Trump became President...

The Kentucky governor was the most unpopular governor in the country, before Trump won election......and with Trump, he almost won re-election.

Louisiana is a state whose major cities are run by democrats, which means the dead and illegals vote for democrats....

But live in Hell......that is what you are building with democrats.....

Excessive taxes.t

Excessive regulations.

more and more violence

Funny not too long ago the same people were saying that liberals were pacifists standing holding hands singing kumbaya,

Now we're more violent than conservatives?

Didn't the trump DOJ announce this year that white supremacists and far right extremists are responsible for most of the terrorist crime in America now?

The person you're replying to is bat crap crazy. Whatever the far right radical extremists says about those who he doesn't agree with actually applies to the far right radical extremist. It's called projection.

The mass graves in Europe, Russia, China, Vietnam, cuba were filled by left wingers and their violence, you moron....

Virginia was filling up with leftards long before Trump became President...

The Kentucky governor was the most unpopular governor in the country, before Trump won election......and with Trump, he almost won re-election.

Louisiana is a state whose major cities are run by democrats, which means the dead and illegals vote for democrats....

But live in Hell......that is what you are building with democrats.....
Well, I guess if you need an excuse, any one will do. :laugh:

Forum List

Back